Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,643 members, 7,816,644 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:22 PM

Everyday Supermarket (shell Ia Ph) Giving Out Almost Expired Easter Gift (pic) - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Everyday Supermarket (shell Ia Ph) Giving Out Almost Expired Easter Gift (pic) (637 Views)

Coronavirus: Panda Supermarket, Abuja Shut Down By FG / Lagos Seals Big Boss Supermarket Over Sale Of Expired Products / Man Eats Expired Foods For A Year To Prove Expiry Dates Doesn't Mean Much (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Everyday Supermarket (shell Ia Ph) Giving Out Almost Expired Easter Gift (pic) by musabayokanu: 4:09pm On Apr 14, 2017
Please be aware,
Everyday supermarket is giving out Hand sanitizers that will expire next month as easter gift to the customers.

Please who ever that is buying things from Everyday should be care because expired hand sanitizers to can cause skin irritation and also turn poisonous when you torch food items with a hand sanitized with expired hand sanitizer.

I also rejected it when they gave it to me, but for the purpose of sharing with Lalasticlala Mynd44 and seun I decided to accept it so that I can take pictures to share.

Please let's be vigilant.

Re: Everyday Supermarket (shell Ia Ph) Giving Out Almost Expired Easter Gift (pic) by Seun(m): 4:14pm On Apr 14, 2017
Products dont suddenly turned bad when the expiry date arrives. In many cases the product can work just fine for years after the expiry date.
Re: Everyday Supermarket (shell Ia Ph) Giving Out Almost Expired Easter Gift (pic) by Bashnigga(m): 4:23pm On Apr 14, 2017
musabayokanu:
Please be aware,
Everyday supermarket is giving out Hand sanitizers that will expect next month as easter gift to the customers.

Please who ever that is buying things from Everyday should be care because expired hand sanitizers to can cause skin irritation and also turn poisonous when you torch food items with a hand sanitized with expired hand sanitizer.

I also rejected it when they gave it to me, but for the purpose of sharing with Lalasticlala Mynd44 and seun I decided to accept it so that I can take pictures to share.

Please let's be vigilant.
Expect next month kwa undecided undecided
Re: Everyday Supermarket (shell Ia Ph) Giving Out Almost Expired Easter Gift (pic) by joseph1832(m): 4:45pm On Apr 14, 2017
Seun:
Products dont suddenly turned bad when the expiry date arrives. In many cases the product can work just fine for years after the expiry date.
Even edible product like Gala and the likes?
Re: Everyday Supermarket (shell Ia Ph) Giving Out Almost Expired Easter Gift (pic) by pweshboi(m): 5:44pm On Apr 14, 2017
I agree with Seun, products like this are still OK for 2 weeks or so after the expiry date. But for the edible products, that I don't know of
Re: Everyday Supermarket (shell Ia Ph) Giving Out Almost Expired Easter Gift (pic) by doctokwus: 10:25pm On Apr 14, 2017
These are usually BB (Best Before).It does not mean that it becomes bad or poisonous immediately that date passes.
Just because of social media and free internet,some of u people just rush to tarnish people and organisations images without proper education or due diligence.
What if that supermarket sues you now for this bad publicity based on a wrong notion,u wud come out begging and crying.

(1) (Reply)

9 Ways To Wean A Child Off Thumb Sucking / What Your Chin Can Say About Your Health….use The Mirror To See / Why Condoms Don't Prevent Hiv/aids Transmission-see What To Do Here.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.