Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,677 members, 7,851,315 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 05:00 PM

My Dad, My Relaxer And How I Lost A Girl - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / My Dad, My Relaxer And How I Lost A Girl (369 Views)

My Dad Kills Snake That Attacked Our Dog In Our Compound / Nigerian Actress Regina Daniels Involved In An Accident And Lost A Leg / Snakes Killed By My Dad And I (Black Spitting Cobra & Ball Python) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

My Dad, My Relaxer And How I Lost A Girl by hayze(m): 5:22pm On Apr 14, 2017
Hi, welcome to Chi Chi nwa’s Blog. If you noticed the blog has a new amazing look, that’s what prevented me from posting in while but now I’m back.
So today, I was thinking about my dad (God bless his soul) and I remembered one of the funniest moment I shared with him.
At a point in my life, I decided that relaxing and dying my hair would be amazing. Before I continue let me say this, my dad lets you be you. If you want to keep afro good for, if you want to draw tattoos he never get angry as long as you keep coming home with a good grade.
So on this particular day, I bought a container of relaxer to relax my hair and look awesome because I am expecting a girl. After I was done I left the relaxer there in the bathroom open.

http://chichinwasblog.com/2017/04/14/my-dad-my-relaxer-and-how-i-lost-a-girl/

1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Man Arrested By Police For Chaining Wife To Generator All Night / Buhari’s Boys Bury Loots In Aso Rock For Spiritual Protection – Fayose / A Pastor Claims He Saw People Mourning Desmond Elliot

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.