Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,146 members, 7,811,221 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 06:57 AM

Update On FSB/BEA Scholarship - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Update On FSB/BEA Scholarship (936 Views)

Federal Government Scholarship (fsb 2018) Thread / Bilateral Education Agreement (BEA) Scholarship Awards - 2018/2019 / FG Bilateral Education Agreement (BEA) Scholarship Awards 2017/2018 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Update On FSB/BEA Scholarship by rheidn(m): 5:34pm On Apr 14, 2017
[center][/center]
It has been known that some people have been called while others are bstill hoping to be called. The people who applied for RUSSIA are the first set of people to be interviewed(Not all countries do interview though)
Those that have been called, we notice that the numbers that called us are not going through(number is not available)
But don't worry, I'll tell you all you need to know about the documents required.
DOCUMENTS REQUIRED:
-BIRTH CERT
-WAEC CERT
-TESTIMONIAL
-CERT OF ORIGIN
-INTERNATIONAL PASSPORT
-POLICE CLEARANCE
- HOSPITAL CLEARANCE
-THAT SMALL SLIP YOU WERE GIVEN AT THE EXAMS CENTRE THAT DAY( Very important)

From the information I got, I learnt that things like police clearance and hospital clearance can be done over there in Abuja

The venue for the Interview is Plot 245 samuel ademulegun street, central buisness district around GARKI though I'm not really sure.

This is the statement from the official site
"Candidates nominated and finally selected by the awarding BEA countries will be required to submit to Federal Scholarship Board the following:

• Photocopies of Authenticated academic certificates;

• Data page of current International passport, and

• Specified Medical Reports & Police clearance certificate.

PLEASE NOTE THAT BEA PROCESSING DOES NOT ATTRACT ANY PROCESSING FEE. THEREFORE, BEWARE OF FRAUDSTERS!"

I created a whatsapp group and I feel we should relate and know each other more there and also meet people from our states.
Message me on 08094538815 so I could add you to the group
Re: Update On FSB/BEA Scholarship by fhmaha0: 12:32pm On Apr 15, 2017
rheidn:
[center][/center]
It has been known that some people have been called while others are bstill hoping to be called. The people who applied for RUSSIA are the first set of people to be interviewed(Not all countries do interview though)
Those that have been called, we notice that the numbers that called us are not going through(number is not available)
But don't worry, I'll tell you all you need to know about the documents required.
DOCUMENTS REQUIRED:
-BIRTH CERT
-WAEC CERT
-TESTIMONIAL
-CERT OF ORIGIN
-INTERNATIONAL PASSPORT
-POLICE CLEARANCE
- HOSPITAL CLEARANCE
-THAT SMALL SLIP YOU WERE GIVEN AT THE EXAMS CENTRE THAT DAY( Very important)

From the information I got, I learnt that things like police clearance and hospital clearance can be done over there in Abuja

The venue for the Interview is Plot 245 samuel ademulegun street, central buisness district around GARKI though I'm not really sure.

This is the statement from the official site
"Candidates nominated and finally selected by the awarding BEA countries will be required to submit to Federal Scholarship Board the following:

• Photocopies of Authenticated academic certificates;

• Data page of current International passport, and

• Specified Medical Reports & Police clearance certificate.

PLEASE NOTE THAT BEA PROCESSING DOES NOT ATTRACT ANY PROCESSING FEE. THEREFORE, BEWARE OF FRAUDSTERS!"

I created a whatsapp group and I feel we should relate and know each other more there and also meet people from our states.
Message me on 08094538815 so I could add you to the group
What of Algeria and when did they called applicants please
Re: Update On FSB/BEA Scholarship by Kenest: 6:23pm On Apr 27, 2017
Please when do Federal government pay the fsb grant?

(1) (Reply)

FUTA 2017/2018 Admission Thread / APPLICATIONS OF ICT IN EFFECTIVE GOVERNANCE / Babcock Academy Maiden Graduation Ceremony Today......pictures..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.