Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,052 members, 7,818,158 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:10 AM

Paying Fees To International University - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Paying Fees To International University (1752 Views)

Uber, Bolt, Others May Have To Pay Thousand Of Dollars In Fees To Lagos / US Reciprocity Visa Fees To Remain, Despite FG Turnaround - Embassy / Nigerian Man Reveals Why He Dumped His High Paying Job To Relocate To Canada (2) (3) (4)

(1)

Paying Fees To International University by Gistwitherico(m): 5:45pm On Apr 14, 2017
I'm experiencing difficulties trying to confirm payment for my application to a canadain university and its really frustrating. From my intending university, there are two major options available for international students to make payment. 1. Using western union business solution (not to be confused with the general western union) and 2. credit card (visa or mastercard).

I've tried using the credit card feature (mastercard) via zenith bank and fcmb for this matter and they both declined payment. I visited zenith's customer care service and they told me that new cbn policy has stopped normal e-payment except you open a domiciliary account and subsequently obtain a master card for that purpose also.

Currently, my next resort resolves to western union business solution. I visited zenith's western union office and they once again told me that any western union transaction done is simply and only to transfer money into one's account in a foriegn country. To my amazement, they also affirmed that they dont deal with western union business solution (they havent even heard of it!!).

Is there also anyone experiencing these kind of difficulties and how did you go about it? Also please, does anyone know about any bank in Nigeria that enables the western union business solution feature in their bank for international transaction especially for schools's payment?
Re: Paying Fees To International University by justwise(m): 6:08pm On Apr 14, 2017

(1)

What Can One Import From Ghana To Sell In Nigeria? / Traveling through Lagos International Airport New Terminal|2022 Review And Tour / Do You Have Hsmp?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.