Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,668 members, 7,959,016 topics. Date: Thursday, 26 September 2024 at 09:20 AM

White Man Confesses Love For DJ Cuppy (Photos) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / White Man Confesses Love For DJ Cuppy (Photos) (50304 Views)

Revealed! Brodda Shaggi Secretly Crushing On Dj Cuppy (photos). / Zlatan Ibile Wears Dreads For DJ Cuppy / Celebrities Steps Out In Style For Dj Xclusive All White Party (PHOTOS) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: White Man Confesses Love For DJ Cuppy (Photos) by Nobody: 9:20pm On Apr 14, 2017
So?

Re: White Man Confesses Love For DJ Cuppy (Photos) by buchai: 9:20pm On Apr 14, 2017
the last pix, the white man mouth bi like "woo" I was wondering if he was shouting "a-s-h-a-woo" just a thought I didn't mean any harm in case it didn't go well interpreting my thought.
Re: White Man Confesses Love For DJ Cuppy (Photos) by Nobody: 9:21pm On Apr 14, 2017
TunezMediaBlog:
While her boyfriend, is busy at night with prayers for the survival of his football club, popular Nigerian disc jockey, DJ Cuppy is up attending and performing at various gigs.

During one of her recent performance at a club, a white fan who had obviously had too much to drink, confessed his love to the DJ for giving him a groovy night.

Cuppy, the daughter of oil billionaire, Femi Otedola, shared a footage of the guy confessing his undying feelings on her social media...

See snapshots below...

http://www.tunezmediablog.com/2017/04/white-boy-confess-undying-love-for-dj.html?m=1

sure seems like dating scam but this one na music scam o. The guy don sabi say na billionaire daughter so he wan play fast one.

Why she self come dey repeat am like say she dey scratch disk
Re: White Man Confesses Love For DJ Cuppy (Photos) by lailo: 9:21pm On Apr 14, 2017
Q
Re: White Man Confesses Love For DJ Cuppy (Photos) by lammsohiman(m): 9:21pm On Apr 14, 2017
CaroLyner:
guys declare love for her all the time
so because hes white makes it special?
we blacks are the racist, u no knw b4?
Re: White Man Confesses Love For DJ Cuppy (Photos) by karma2000: 9:23pm On Apr 14, 2017
just hope he would be able to manage de karma of arrogancy in marrying a billionaire daughter
Re: White Man Confesses Love For DJ Cuppy (Photos) by Nobody: 9:27pm On Apr 14, 2017
TosineGuy:
i pity this girl, i don't think she can cook, wash plates and also care for d home. Na housemaid she go employ. And d husband to be maybe fuvking d housemaid. Its best she marries adenuga's son or a very rich guy if not them go just dey use and dump her cos of money. She should learn duties of a woman especially d work on d bed.

Carry your poverty dey go!

Don't jinx the innocent woman with your bitterness and negativity.

1 Like

Re: White Man Confesses Love For DJ Cuppy (Photos) by Elle277(f): 9:28pm On Apr 14, 2017
And so..?
Re: White Man Confesses Love For DJ Cuppy (Photos) by Nobody: 9:29pm On Apr 14, 2017
I love dj cuppy
Re: White Man Confesses Love For DJ Cuppy (Photos) by eyinjuege: 9:31pm On Apr 14, 2017
CaroLyner:

What makes it special is the fact that he " loves " her because of her art. He had so much fun at the club, all because of the nice grooves from the DJ.
There's no greater compliment and testament for any artiste than for your clients to declare undying love for you.
It just shows she's good at her DJ work, and she's proud of it.
I've never really taken her seriously as a DJ, and most people probably don't, and only see her as that billionaire's daughter. This is one of the first time I've seen anyone unbiased truly compliment her for her work /craft/art.
Re: White Man Confesses Love For DJ Cuppy (Photos) by karma2000: 9:35pm On Apr 14, 2017
poor man karma to de rich
Re: White Man Confesses Love For DJ Cuppy (Photos) by TosineGuy(m): 9:37pm On Apr 14, 2017
maxioptiultra:

Carry your poverty dey go!

Don't jinx the innocent woman with your bitterness and negativity.
which innocent woman. Anichebe is old enough to be dad's younger broda na. She has rejected many guys in d past na cos she's afraid dat dey love her cos of money. But since anichebe is rich and won't have time, he would usually be training so she won't be doing cooking etc. Dats y
Re: White Man Confesses Love For DJ Cuppy (Photos) by Josiahdking: 9:38pm On Apr 14, 2017

Dont laugh alone, share this with friends.
To see more, Follow officialmallama on:
facebook: https://www.facebook.com/officialmallama
Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/officialmallama
Twitter: https://www.twitter.com/officialmallama

Thanks!!!
Re: White Man Confesses Love For DJ Cuppy (Photos) by brownhawk: 9:38pm On Apr 14, 2017
INTROVERT:
Does he have $30b in the account grin
even that apart. it would be trouble for her to marry him. dating him will be easy
Re: White Man Confesses Love For DJ Cuppy (Photos) by Nobody: 9:39pm On Apr 14, 2017
Cuppy is a very shy girl. Someone needs to take her into the real street and make her beg for some street cred.
Re: White Man Confesses Love For DJ Cuppy (Photos) by thundafire: 9:39pm On Apr 14, 2017
INTROVERT:
Does he have $30b in the account grin
shut up b4 I break ur cavity as if u get 30k

Re: White Man Confesses Love For DJ Cuppy (Photos) by thundafire: 9:40pm On Apr 14, 2017
ToriBlue:
He loves your money.
u think say na all of dier men get our kind of mentality gals and mny

Re: White Man Confesses Love For DJ Cuppy (Photos) by eyinjuege: 9:46pm On Apr 14, 2017
milloguy:
Why do these black women think there's anything special with white men. Only African girls with their timid self think highly of the white male.. African-Americans could care less...And by the way! Who is he..Is he a star, an actor, or football player...I bet he is a tired white boy working as a plumber or something and now it's a biggie. Can Ade my plumber ask cuppy for a date?

There's nothing wrong in being a plumber. Most plumbers, mechanics abroad earn better than their masters holding counterparts.
Even in Nigeria, the masters holding graduates are roaming about the streets, while the artisans tailors, mechanics are earning their money coolele.

I doubt if she's timid or thinks him a god. She's just happy someone appreciates her work as a DJ. Your African brothers only appreciate her for being the daughter of a billionaire. No one has ever commended her for a job well done as a DJ ( at least I've never heard any individual talk about how good her work is)
Re: White Man Confesses Love For DJ Cuppy (Photos) by Nobody: 9:47pm On Apr 14, 2017
milloguy:
Why do these black women think there's anything special with white men. Only African girls with their timid self think highly of the white male.. African-Americans could care less...And by the way! Who is he..Is he a star, an actor, or football player...I bet he is a tired white boy working as a plumber or something and now it's a biggie. Can Ade my plumber ask cuppy for a date?

white men have acomphished alot, there is no doubt about that while we're here stuck as "Developing" nation. grin grin
Re: White Man Confesses Love For DJ Cuppy (Photos) by ReubenE(m): 9:48pm On Apr 14, 2017
CaroLyner:
Maybe it's inferiority complex because of the white skin...
Re: White Man Confesses Love For DJ Cuppy (Photos) by snappyicee: 9:49pm On Apr 14, 2017
Bleep crews are about landing. . be patient
Re: White Man Confesses Love For DJ Cuppy (Photos) by oluamid(m): 9:55pm On Apr 14, 2017
TosineGuy:
i pity this girl, i don't think she can cook, wash plates and also care for d home. Na housemaid she go employ. And d husband to be maybe fuvking d housemaid. Its best she marries adenuga's son or a very rich guy if not them go just dey use and dump her cos of money. She should learn duties of a woman especially d work on d bed.

Oshey Google Analytics! You don run analyse the girl married life now now. shocked
Re: White Man Confesses Love For DJ Cuppy (Photos) by Nobody: 10:14pm On Apr 14, 2017
Oyinbo when go wake up tomorrow talk say he was under the influence of shack say him no remember when him talk that kind tin
Re: White Man Confesses Love For DJ Cuppy (Photos) by Ugosample(m): 10:25pm On Apr 14, 2017
milloguy:

What is this one saying sef?
Did she say it was anything special?
or you are the one inferring that?

Na wa for you
Re: White Man Confesses Love For DJ Cuppy (Photos) by Ugosample(m): 10:28pm On Apr 14, 2017
TosineGuy:

which innocent woman. Anichebe is old enough to be dad's younger broda na. She has rejected many guys in d past na cos she's afraid dat dey love her cos of money. But since anichebe is rich and won't have time, he would usually be training so she won't be doing cooking etc. Dats y

What is this one saying?
Re: White Man Confesses Love For DJ Cuppy (Photos) by trumpclinton247: 10:30pm On Apr 14, 2017
milloguy:
.......am heading to marry a white woman....who will truly love me.not these pretenders here......NOW sue me....if Gods wish to spend my life with God fearing white woman dey hungry me...
Re: White Man Confesses Love For DJ Cuppy (Photos) by amdoyin82(m): 10:33pm On Apr 14, 2017
INTROVERT:
Does he have $30billion in the account grin
does her overhyped father has $30 billion in his acct? Love sees beyond money
Re: White Man Confesses Love For DJ Cuppy (Photos) by Pepebanks(m): 10:39pm On Apr 14, 2017
Poverty sha!! if to sey you are the one that is on her shoe.... what would you have known to do best uhn?
Re: White Man Confesses Love For DJ Cuppy (Photos) by Donjazzy12(m): 11:05pm On Apr 14, 2017
TunezMediaBlog:
While her boyfriend, is busy at night with prayers for the survival of his football club, popular Nigerian disc jockey, DJ Cuppy is up attending and performing at various gigs.

During one of her recent performance at a club, a white fan who had obviously had too much to drink, confessed his love to the DJ for giving him a groovy night.

Cuppy, the daughter of oil billionaire, Femi Otedola, shared a footage of the guy confessing his undying feelings on her social media...

See snapshots below...

http://www.tunezmediablog.com/2017/04/white-boy-confess-undying-love-for-dj.html?m=1

Foolish man
Re: White Man Confesses Love For DJ Cuppy (Photos) by CaroLyner(f): 11:05pm On Apr 14, 2017
eyinjuege:

What makes it special is the fact that he " loves " her because of her art. He had so much fun at the club, all because of the nice grooves from the DJ.
There's no greater compliment and testament for any artiste than for your clients to declare undying love for you.
It just shows she's good at her DJ work, and she's proud of it.
I've never really taken her seriously as a DJ, and most people probably don't, and only see her as that billionaire's daughter. This is one of the first time I've seen anyone unbiased truly compliment her for her work /craft/art.
Hmm makes sense

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ice Prince Replies Ray Hushpuppi: Big Dogs Dont Bark! / Bridget Amos: My Boobs Have Really Push My Acting Career / Headies: Davido And Cynthia Morgan Clash

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.