Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,376 members, 7,815,799 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:35 PM

The Wicked Trend Of Police Requesting For Mobilization Fee, In Kidnap Cases - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / The Wicked Trend Of Police Requesting For Mobilization Fee, In Kidnap Cases (563 Views)

Samuel Aku Attah Dies: NSCDC Officer Shot In Kidnap Attack In Abuja Is Dead / 4 Nigerians Involved in kidnap / Olukoya Ogungbeje, Evans Lawyer, Withdraws From Kidnap Cases (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Wicked Trend Of Police Requesting For Mobilization Fee, In Kidnap Cases by Nobody: 7:46pm On Apr 14, 2017
There have been a sardonic trend, being practised by the Nigerian Police Force ;where the relatives of Persons who are abducted or kidnapped are asked to pay hundreds of thousand of Naira , before an investigation can commence into the matter, the last case withnessed was how the police extorted 300 thousand Naira from the relatives of A kidnapped victim, this trend has been some sort of an unwritten policy that has been subsisting (need I add, the relatives still had to pay the ransom as the police couldn't secure the release), This brings to the fore, how morally decadent, cold hearted and illwilled we are, When persons who are already going through the mental torture of their loved ones in kidnap den are subjected to such inhumane act for selfish interest . This is just one out of many.
And I fail to comprehend how or why persons have been mute about this. No one complains, (Nigeria is the land of anything goes wink We feed on ourselves and everybody sees the next man as a viable vessel to syphon or feed on. We cannot continue like this, we should speak against this, today is a colleague affected ,tomorrow it will be you, what affects one should affects all, as as we stay in one nation and what we make of it by actions or inactions will definitely and inevitably come for us....

Mr. Ray (a social commentator /analyst )
#SanitiseNPF Ppro RiversCommand Public Complaint Rapid Response Unit - PCRRU, Nigeria Police Force Ipalibo Harry-Banigo
Re: The Wicked Trend Of Police Requesting For Mobilization Fee, In Kidnap Cases by Obiwiz(m): 11:46am On Apr 15, 2017
Nigeria is headed somewhere. And based on logistics, destination doesn't look good.
Re: The Wicked Trend Of Police Requesting For Mobilization Fee, In Kidnap Cases by Ayodeji2k14: 6:57am On Apr 16, 2017
Some unscrupulous policemen always demand for mobilisation fee to make arrest.It is very common.what a failed country!

(1) (Reply)

Man Gets Humiliated For Slapping A Lady Wearing A Biafran cap (watch) / [GAPOSA Gossip]:‘why I Raped 7-month-old Baby’- Man Arrested In Katsina / I Thought I Was Buying Headphones - 22yrs Old Lady Caught With 18 Bags Of Coke

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.