Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,530 members, 7,819,909 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:19 AM

Alternative Cure For CANCER... - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Alternative Cure For CANCER... (465 Views)

What Is The Best Alternative Cure For Epilepsy? / Alternative Cure Of HIV/AID DISCOVERED: Read And Find Out / Alstonia Boonei, The Alternative Cure To Diabetes, Malaria And Arthritis (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Alternative Cure For CANCER... by usenobong: 10:39pm On Apr 14, 2017
Yes!!! Alternative cure... Don't waste your time being in doubt , Information is really powerful. Did you know over 200 people in Nigeria die everyday to cancer? Yes!! It is expensive to manage, with all the usual, chemo and the rest.
What if you found out that people have been and are being cured in all stages and various forms of cancer using supplements even as you read this... I mean cured with proven results numerous. And even cheaper than the norms... See for yourself... Visit hope for cancer online, and if you or anyone you know is interested, reach me asap. This is a serious deal... If you are into alternative medicine, you need to reach me now!!!! Save someone...
Re: Alternative Cure For CANCER... by Cooleasy(m): 3:51am On Apr 15, 2017
usenobong:
Yes!!! Alternative cure... Don't waste your time being in doubt , Information is really powerful. Did you know over 200 people in Nigeria die everyday to cancer? Yes!! It is expensive to manage, with all the usual, chemo and the rest.
What if you found out that people have been and are being cured in all stages and various forms of cancer using supplements even as you read this... I mean cured with proven results numerous. And even cheaper than the norms... See for yourself... Visit hope for cancer online, and if you or anyone you know is interested, reach me asap. This is a serious deal... If you are into alternative medicine, you need to reach me now!!!! Save someone...
You didn't give any idea of how you can be reached, so it's almost as if you haven't said anything yet. Not everyone would draw your attention to this the way I did; they would just move to another thread. Do the needful.
Re: Alternative Cure For CANCER... by usenobong: 1:00pm On Apr 15, 2017
Cooleasy:

You didn't give any idea of how you can be reached, so it's almost as if you haven't said anything yet. Not everyone would draw your attention to this the way I did; they would just move to another thread. Do the needful.

Am sorry, must have skipped. Please feel free to reach me on via email usenobongdavid@gmail.com.

(1) (Reply)

Married Couple Trying IVF Found To Be Twins Revealed To Be A Hoax / Which HMO In Nigeria Supports Fertility Treatment? / Things That Only Happen When You’re Ovulating

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.