Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,000 members, 7,817,963 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:06 AM

Need A Genuine Alternative Source Of Income - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Need A Genuine Alternative Source Of Income (1138 Views)

Alternative Source Of Income. / Simple Steps To Develop A Second Source Of Income In Nigeria / For Everyone Looking For An Alternative Source Of Income Online!!! PAY PER VIEW (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Need A Genuine Alternative Source Of Income by tobodex(m): 10:50pm On Apr 14, 2017
Hello, please I need a good and genine ONLINE business that can serve as an alternative source of income for me. I am not too good with referals so am not interested in referral businesses.

Anyone with good, genuine & profitable online business or businesses can please contact me for more discussion via email; tobodexx@gmail.com or whatsapp: 08039727633

Thanks
Re: Need A Genuine Alternative Source Of Income by BENZENE123(m): 11:31pm On Apr 14, 2017
Abeg if u see ...hala me
Re: Need A Genuine Alternative Source Of Income by Temitope223(m): 3:36am On Apr 15, 2017
tobodex:
Hello, please I need a good and genine ONLINE business that can serve as an alternative source of income for me. I am not too good with referals so am not interested in referral businesses.

Anyone with good, genuine & profitable online business or businesses can please contact me for more discussion via email; tobodexx@gmail.com or whatsapp: 08039727633

Thanks
why not try CPA marketing it's cool too or mini importation
Re: Need A Genuine Alternative Source Of Income by MarketingXpert(m): 8:39am On Apr 15, 2017
tobodex:

Thanks

tobodex, let me show the link to the thread that talks about my money-making idea.

i've been making money with it for the past 6 months.

i hope you wont miss out on the opportunity.

https://www.nairaland.com/3741693/how-make-n70000-month-training
Re: Need A Genuine Alternative Source Of Income by madgoat(m): 12:05pm On Apr 15, 2017
tobodex:

Thanks

Please let me know if you get one.
Re: Need A Genuine Alternative Source Of Income by tobodex(m): 1:10pm On Apr 15, 2017
Temitope223:

why not try CPA marketing it's cool too or mini importation

Are u into CPA. How do I go about it
Thanks
Re: Need A Genuine Alternative Source Of Income by MICHEAL346(m): 1:43pm On Apr 15, 2017
@Benzen123
@tobodex
@madgoat

I have a partnership with a bitcoin mining investment company in the states to bring the ease of this investments into Nigeria

get 0.67 % hourly interest on ur investment deposits
result instant no need to wait days

hit me up on
or mail obianuju346@gmail so i will send the link to u
Mind u this is not MLM or affiliate/referal
drop ur email guys

1 Like

Re: Need A Genuine Alternative Source Of Income by fizcoo20(m): 3:37pm On Apr 15, 2017
afizcoo@yahoo. com
Re: Need A Genuine Alternative Source Of Income by Temitope223(m): 6:46pm On Apr 15, 2017
tobodex:

Are u into CPA. How do I go about it
Thanks
yes...you can start with Google to know more about then if you like you can what's app me via my signature
Re: Need A Genuine Alternative Source Of Income by tobodex(m): 6:49pm On Apr 15, 2017
Temitope223:

yes...you can start with Google to know more about then if you like you can what's app me via my signature

Ok, I tried d whatsapp the no is not connecting. But I will try it more and later
Re: Need A Genuine Alternative Source Of Income by tobodex(m): 6:50pm On Apr 15, 2017
MICHEAL346:
@Benzen123
@tobodex
@madgoat

I have a partnership with a bitcoin mining investment company in the states to bring the ease of this investments into Nigeria

get 0.67 % hourly interest on ur investment deposits
result instant no need to wait days

hit me up on
or mail obianuju346@gmail so i will send the link to u
Mind u this is not MLM or affiliate/referal
drop ur email guys

Tobodexx@gmail.com
Re: Need A Genuine Alternative Source Of Income by MICHEAL346(m): 7:38pm On Apr 15, 2017
fizcoo20:
afizcoo@yahoo. com
SENT
Re: Need A Genuine Alternative Source Of Income by MICHEAL346(m): 7:38pm On Apr 15, 2017
fizcoo20:
afizcoo@yahoo. com
SENT
Re: Need A Genuine Alternative Source Of Income by MICHEAL346(m): 7:41pm On Apr 15, 2017
tobodex:

Tobodexx@gmail.com
SENT
Re: Need A Genuine Alternative Source Of Income by Temitope223(m): 8:47pm On Apr 15, 2017
tobodex:

Ok, I tried d whatsapp the no is not connecting. But I will try it more and later
alright
Re: Need A Genuine Alternative Source Of Income by Innnfo: 9:55pm On Apr 15, 2017
Are U Confused On What Kind Of Business To Start? Then Check This Info Out via www.entrepreneurship.com.ng

Re: Need A Genuine Alternative Source Of Income by youngcole: 10:09pm On Apr 15, 2017
I'm interested please
Samuelonoja2@gmail.com

(1) (Reply)

Link Needed As Soon As Possible For Business Transaction / Fg Grants Tax Reliefs To Tstv Africa / Get this Season's Greetings video customised for ur biz for just N2k!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.