Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,286 members, 7,954,134 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 12:52 PM

How Do I Get A Loan Without Collateral? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How Do I Get A Loan Without Collateral? (1550 Views)

Zedvance Quick Cash Loan Without Collateral Or Guarantor / How To Access Easy And Fast Loan Without Collateral. / Where Can I Get A Loan Without Collateral? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do I Get A Loan Without Collateral? by Missnande(f): 11:17pm On Apr 14, 2017
Please I need information and advice on getting a loan of 1.5million naira.
Intension is to set up a profitable business. What's the possibility of getting such amount without collateral and for a non salary earner? And if its possible,how do I go about it? I'm based in Abuja. Thank you.
Re: How Do I Get A Loan Without Collateral? by DeBlessedOne(m): 12:02am On Apr 15, 2017
Missnande:
Intension is to set up a profitable business. What's the possibility of getting such amount without collateral and for a non salary earner? And if its possible,how do I go about it? I'm based in Abuja. Thank you.

08020719600 this is the number of the babalawo that will do the jazz.

4 Likes

Re: How Do I Get A Loan Without Collateral? by yanabasee(m): 12:16am On Apr 15, 2017
DeBlessedOne:

buahahahahahaha..... you nailed it.....
Re: How Do I Get A Loan Without Collateral? by Nobody: 5:24am On Apr 15, 2017
Missnande:

Let's say a stranger comes to you with an idea of this profitable business he will start. And he wants you to lend him some money.

Since you know how risky ANY business can be, you want to make sure that you have something to hold on to, just in case things don't go as planned.

But the Stranger-With-The-Idea has neither collateral nor a steady income source.

Now, be honest; will you lend him the money?

"Do unto others as you'll want done to you."

2 Likes

Re: How Do I Get A Loan Without Collateral? by Nobody: 5:32am On Apr 15, 2017
DeBlessedOne:

LOL

Let's hope the OP takes this in good faith and faces reality squarely
Re: How Do I Get A Loan Without Collateral? by Missnande(f): 8:20am On Apr 15, 2017
alignacademy:

Let's say a stranger comes to you with an idea of this profitable business he will start. And he wants you to lend him some money.

Since you know how risky ANY business can be, you want to make sure that you have something to hold on to, just in case things don't go as planned.

But the Stranger-With-The-Idea has neither collateral nor a steady income source.

Now, be honest; will you lend him the money?

"Do unto others as you'll want done to you."

If I was an individual no,but if I was an organization that will be a different matter right?

I don't think my message was clear enough. I'm inquiring from people with same experience and who perhaps found a way out( and if so, how?)

If you're not in that category,please i'd prefer if you ignore my post. Thank you

1 Like

Re: How Do I Get A Loan Without Collateral? by Nobody: 8:23am On Apr 15, 2017
Missnande:

If I was an individual no,but if I was an organization that will be a different matter right?

I don't think my message was clear enough. I'm inquiring from people with same experience and who perhaps found a way out( and if so, how?)

If you're not in that category,please i'd prefer if you ignore my post. Thank you

Of course I could have ignored your post.

However I think you've made yourself clearer now, which could help you reach your goals.

Nothing personal

1 Like

Re: How Do I Get A Loan Without Collateral? by kayzat: 9:20am On Apr 15, 2017
Missnande:

Why not go into partnership you bring the idea while another person bring the capital .
Re: How Do I Get A Loan Without Collateral? by Missnande(f): 10:18am On Apr 15, 2017
kayzat:

Why not go into partnership you bring the idea while another person bring the capital .

Thanks, i'll consider that.

1 Like

Re: How Do I Get A Loan Without Collateral? by Mistyice(f): 1:24am On Apr 17, 2017
Re: How Do I Get A Loan Without Collateral? by kinglee007(m): 7:20am On Apr 17, 2017
kayzat:

Bro, it's not that easy to find a partner willing to invest. Truth be told. I also, just like the OP have some business ideas that has a very quick ROI but, sorting to a venture capitalist or a partner with capital is not easy o! I know they are out there but how u won see dem. It's well.
Re: How Do I Get A Loan Without Collateral? by Missnande(f): 8:21am On Apr 17, 2017
kinglee007:

Bro, it's not that easy to find a partner willing to invest. Truth be told. I also, just like the OP have some business ideas that has a very quick ROI but, sorting to a venture capitalist or a partner with capital is not easy o! I know they are out there but how u won see dem. It's well.

Hmmm finally, someone that understands! but where there is a will, there is always a way!
don't give up.

1 Like

Re: How Do I Get A Loan Without Collateral? by kayzat: 9:34am On Apr 17, 2017
kinglee007:

What's d business about and you location ?
Re: How Do I Get A Loan Without Collateral? by kinglee007(m): 11:17pm On Apr 19, 2017
kayzat:

What's d business about and you location ?

It's Tech oriented. I'm based in Lagos.
Re: How Do I Get A Loan Without Collateral? by damanjohn: 11:22pm On Apr 19, 2017
I pray you see someone that will help you

1 Like

Re: How Do I Get A Loan Without Collateral? by 0079jaBond(m): 1:33am On Apr 20, 2017
I'm also in need of such but mine is about 100k. Could someone help or advice a young man, please?
Re: How Do I Get A Loan Without Collateral? by Jalal(m): 3:59pm On May 31, 2017
Missnande:

Thanks, i'll consider that.
Hi, what's the business all about? I might be an interested partner if its good.
Re: How Do I Get A Loan Without Collateral? by peeparty(m): 8:53pm On Sep 06, 2017
Missnande:

Hello you tried reaching me

(1) (Reply)

GTB Online Dollar Rate Increases On Abokifx... / Beware Of AMAZONTOAFRICA / Interested In The Production Of Alcoholic Bitters

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.