Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,142 members, 7,815,002 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:23 AM

I Need To Be Flogged - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / I Need To Be Flogged (3131 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need To Be Flogged by exotique1fy(f): 11:21pm On Apr 14, 2017
Hey guys! I am very angry with myself right now! angry I bought an IMOSE X-1 Pro! honestly this has been the greatest mistake i have made this 2017! i am so annoyed that i wasted 30k on the piece of shit device!

The device shuts down any time i drop it! it hangs when in use, and if i try to reboot it, it will just be showing lights, but won't come on! i just tire. i feel like crying.

I haven't enjoyed this phone since i bought it!

1 Like

Re: I Need To Be Flogged by exotique1fy(f): 11:26pm On Apr 14, 2017
i heard it was a made in Nigeria device, so I decided to buy it! I didn't know i was making a big mistake! it runs on android lollipop

I noticed that if I don't update the pre-installed apps, the phone will just start malfunctioning. As in, i won't be able to use it. it will keep on rebooting itself until the battery runs out.

2 Likes

Re: I Need To Be Flogged by exotique1fy(f): 11:27pm On Apr 14, 2017
pls nobody should buy any IMOSE product! just to avoid all these troubles

4 Likes

Re: I Need To Be Flogged by Babalegba(m): 11:44pm On Apr 14, 2017
But why did you buy a product associated with Nigerians in the first place.Nigeria is a really bad omen.Anyway enjoy your misplaced patriotism

11 Likes

Re: I Need To Be Flogged by BrightEye(m): 11:55pm On Apr 14, 2017
this is what u should have done ( by coming here to ask about it) before buying the sh!t

3 Likes

Re: I Need To Be Flogged by Youngpo413: 12:19am On Apr 15, 2017
Aliexpress next time

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Need To Be Flogged by henry007(m): 12:19am On Apr 15, 2017
You definitely got the title right, so you saw itel there and went to buy Imose? shocked shocked shocked

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Need To Be Flogged by torres89: 12:20am On Apr 15, 2017
exotique1fy:
Hey guys! I am very angry with myself right now! angry I bought an IMOSE X-1 Pro! honestly this has been the greatest mistake i have made this 2017! i am so annoyed that i wasted 30k on the piece of shit device!

The device shuts down any time i drop it! it hangs when in use, and if i try to reboot it, it will just be showing lights, but won't come on! i just tire. i feel like crying.

go back to the store with your warranty and complain

or get the proper os .

in engineering if you produce a 100 things, two might malfunction or not meet up to standard

perhaps you picked one of those two, the quality control officer actually missed them.

I would have said resell but that would be wicked.

1 Like

Re: I Need To Be Flogged by princemillla(m): 2:06am On Apr 15, 2017
exotique1fy:

The device shuts down any time i drop it! it hangs when in use, and if i try to reboot it, it will just be showing lights, but won't come on! i just tire. i feel like

Re: I Need To Be Flogged by princemillla(m): 2:07am On Apr 15, 2017
exotique1fy:

My dear, take that phone to where you purchased it from and have it flashed for you . Only if its under warranty. Otherwise computer village is there for you in ikeja. If you luckily you bought it from slot , just add say 20k and get another phone . You swap it . Best best for u

1 Like

Re: I Need To Be Flogged by exotique1fy(f): 3:49am On Apr 15, 2017
princemillla:

My dear, take that phone to where you purchased it from and have it flashed for you . Only if its under warranty. Otherwise computer village is there for you in ikeja. If you luckily you bought it from slot , just add say 20k and get another phone . You swap it . Best best for u

I actually ordered it via JUMIA! I heard imose has a shop in Lagos, but unfortunately i am not based in Lagos. I'll have to travel to get it fixed.

1 Like

Re: I Need To Be Flogged by princemillla(m): 6:41am On Apr 15, 2017
exotique1fy:

I actually ordered it via JUMIA! I heard imose has a shop in Lagos, but unfortunately i am not based in Lagos. I'll have to travel to get it fixed.

No need to be in Lagos, get across to imose office online and upon conclusion,jumia will pick the fone up and return it on ur behalf.

Btw, can I have the full name and model of the imose
Re: I Need To Be Flogged by Biggty(m): 6:44am On Apr 15, 2017
Eyah, sorry for the money wasted.
It can be really painful to see hard earned money wasted on a useless product.

1 Like

Re: I Need To Be Flogged by marvelling(m): 7:55am On Apr 15, 2017
grin
Re: I Need To Be Flogged by exotique1fy(f): 8:01am On Apr 15, 2017
princemillla:

No need to be in Lagos, get across to imose office online and upon conclusion,jumia will pick the fone up and return it on ur behalf.

Btw, can I have the full name and model of the imose

pls can i get their contact details?! i tried searching for imose on Google and the only info that popped up was that they have a shop at otigba in Ikeja. the model is imose X-1 Pro. thanks
Re: I Need To Be Flogged by exotique1fy(f): 8:02am On Apr 15, 2017
Biggty:
Eyah, sorry for the money wasted.

It can be really painful to see hard earned money wasted on a useless product.

my brother i really felt like crying
Re: I Need To Be Flogged by princemillla(m): 8:09am On Apr 15, 2017
exotique1fy:

pls can i get their contact details?! i tried searching for imose on Google and the only info that popped up was that they have a shop at otigba in Ikeja. the model is imose X-1 Pro. thanks

Chat me on,whatsapp 08136473564 I will connect u wit an engineer in ikeja who can help u locate their center. Then u contact jumia for pick up instead of wasting ur hard earned money on tfare again. Don't suffer double loss
Re: I Need To Be Flogged by UGLEEBOI: 10:28am On Apr 15, 2017
cool
OP CONTACT ME NOW!
I OFFER FREE BEATINGS, NO HIDDEN CHARGES...
ANYWHERE, ANYTIME, ANYDAY!

4 Likes

Re: I Need To Be Flogged by UGLEEBOI: 10:29am On Apr 15, 2017
cool
OP CONTACT ME NOW!
I OFFER FREE BEATINGS, NO HIDDEN CHARGES...
ANYWHERE, ANYTIME, ANYDAY!
Re: I Need To Be Flogged by exotique1fy(f): 11:45am On Apr 15, 2017
princemillla:

Chat me on,whatsapp 08136473564 I will connect u wit an engineer in ikeja who can help u locate their center. Then u contact jumia for pick up instead of wasting ur hard earned money on tfare again. Don't suffer double loss

ok i will. but the JUMIA agent i bought the device through told me that I'll have to go myself since it has past two weeks since I bought it.
Re: I Need To Be Flogged by ZAWs: 12:34pm On Apr 15, 2017
Babalegba:
But why did you buy a product associated with Nigerians in the first place.Nigeria is a really bad omen.Anyway enjoy your misplaced patriotism

Except you are not a Nigerian hence making such unprofessional comment.
Samsung note7 was really bad to the extend that they have to discontinued it.
Perhaps,the phone has a factory defects thus the malfunctioning. It happens in every batch productions.
sometimes we talk without considering the future. You may have your line of business tomorrow, and someone will write this about your business, how will you feel?

Note; i'm not in any way affiliated with Imose. as a matter of fact; this is my first time of hearing such brand name.

*Modified*
I'm not in support of bad product which ever kind.
I believe a consumer should enjoy his/her values for money.

But I'm simply not cool with this guy that is associating Evey bad things to Nigerians.
That was too extreme.
@op, please take your phone back to where you got it from for a possible replacement.

2 Likes

Re: I Need To Be Flogged by princemillla(m): 1:16pm On Apr 15, 2017
exotique1fy:

ok i will. but the JUMIA agent i bought the device through told me that I'll have to go myself since it has past two weeks since I bought it.

Eyah sorry about that
Re: I Need To Be Flogged by Nobody: 1:56pm On Apr 15, 2017
You can't return it, or you didn't ask about warranty. Maybe you bought it from hawkers??
Re: I Need To Be Flogged by donhils: 3:22pm On Apr 15, 2017
Next time buy Esomi not only Imose
Re: I Need To Be Flogged by CavendishPlex: 3:41pm On Apr 15, 2017
exotique1fy:

That was one very useless product I bought for my wife on Jumia in 2015 when they had one of those flash sales for less than 15k. Immediately I got home from the pick up centre and unpacked it, that was the last time I operated it. The screen resolution was so useless that I couldn't afford to toy with my already bad eyesight.

My wife complained to no end until one day when I couldn't take it anymore, I simply picked it up, smashed it on the damn floor and packed the pieces into the dustbin. End of Imose!

2 Likes

Re: I Need To Be Flogged by saxby(f): 3:47pm On Apr 15, 2017
Just go buy a Tecno phone
Re: I Need To Be Flogged by chilan: 5:53pm On Apr 15, 2017
exotique1fy:

I have read all the suggestions made by members. My take is to simply ask for a refund from the seller or a new one. As a consumer, that is your right. Anything short of these, my hand no dey am.
Re: I Need To Be Flogged by Nobody: 6:52pm On Apr 15, 2017
exotique1fy:

Does the phone come with warranty?
Re: I Need To Be Flogged by exotique1fy(f): 7:07pm On Apr 15, 2017
techgirlng:

Does the phone come with warranty?

I believe so. I just stumbled on the Facebook page of the manufacturer and I dropped a message. I hope i get a favorable response
Re: I Need To Be Flogged by exotique1fy(f): 7:09pm On Apr 15, 2017
chilan:

I have read all the suggestions made by members. My take is to simply ask for a refund from the seller or a new one. As a consumer, that is your right. Anything short of these, my hand no dey am.

hmmm... I'll try, but i doubt if I can get a refund
Re: I Need To Be Flogged by Nobody: 7:10pm On Apr 15, 2017
exotique1fy:

I believe so. I just stumbled on the Facebook page of the manufacturer and I dropped a message. I hope i get a favorable response

I hope so too smiley
Re: I Need To Be Flogged by exotique1fy(f): 7:11pm On Apr 15, 2017
techgirlng:

I hope so too smiley
yeah thanks

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

How To Get Free 1gb From Mtn / The Oneplus 6 Is Cheaper And Better Than The Iphone X / Choose One For Me Please

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.