Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,579 members, 7,955,134 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 05:42 PM

Now That Bbnaija Is Over, What Should We Focus On Now? - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Now That Bbnaija Is Over, What Should We Focus On Now? (427 Views)

The Controversies Surrounding Lagos Politics (ambode In Focus) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Now That Bbnaija Is Over, What Should We Focus On Now? by lacemose(m): 2:00am On Apr 15, 2017
The popular show big brother naija took Nigerians minds away from so many things, before the show began, people were complaining of lack of money in the economy, but they succeeded in dashing BBNaija billions of Naira with their daily votes, so now what should we focus on? Should we go back to focusing on the president's health or how to repair the economy...
For me, I think I will prefer working on self investment in these present economic crisis, that is why I'm running an investment program on my blog www.sundayjoe.com you can check it out...
Re: Now That Bbnaija Is Over, What Should We Focus On Now? by lacemose(m): 2:01am On Apr 15, 2017
Cc: Lalasticlala grin
Re: Now That Bbnaija Is Over, What Should We Focus On Now? by ElRapido: 2:17am On Apr 15, 2017
Werey re
Re: Now That Bbnaija Is Over, What Should We Focus On Now? by nairascores: 6:15am On Apr 15, 2017
Focus on me @ https://nairascores.com/viewtopic.php?f=29&t=305
lacemose:
The popular show big brother naija took Nigerians minds away from so many things, before the show began, people were complaining of lack of money in the economy, but they succeeded in dashing BBNaija billions of Naira with their daily votes, so now what should we focus on? Should we go back to focusing on the president's health or how to repair the economy...
For me, I think I will prefer working on self investment in these present economic crisis, that is why I'm running an investment program on my blog www.sundayjoe.com you can check it out...

(1) (Reply)

The Molue / Funny Video: Runup Prophet (house Of Pundit) / How We Got Our 1st 1 Million Views On Youtube (cimjolly)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.