Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,084 members, 7,818,245 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:07 AM

This Spider Gives You An Erection That Last For Hours - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / This Spider Gives You An Erection That Last For Hours (626 Views)

Allows You To Both Achieve And Sustain An Erection / Brazilian Women Pay Money And Line Up For Hours To Take Photo With The Man With / 32yrs Old Man Who Was Accused Of Rape Claims He Has Never Had An Erection In His (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

This Spider Gives You An Erection That Last For Hours by Olateef(m): 6:41am On Apr 15, 2017
So, if you purposefully buy one of these, just to let it bite you... Isn't that technically "rigging an erection?"

A mum was scared stiff after opening a bunch of supermarket bananas and finding rare South American spiders - whose bite can give a man a four hour erection.

Shocked Maria Layton, 43, spotted the creepy crawlies after opening the bag of yellow fruit she bought from Tesco.

She found the bananas, shipped from Costa Rica, were infested with eggs from the Brazilian Wandering Spider - the most deadly in the world.

As soon as she discovered the cocoon they started to hatch so she quickly put them in a sealed container in the freezer and called Tesco customer services.

The species is deadly and its venom can kill a human in just two hours - but can also give male victims a painful four-hour erection.

Its venom is currently being studied for use in erectile dysfunction treatments.

Mother-of-two Maria went to open the bag for her eldest daughter Siri, six, but noticed there was something funny on the side of one of the bananas.

The banana complete with erection giving spiders found by shopper Maria Layton

The banana complete with erection giving spiders found by shopper Maria Layton

Maria said: "Tesco were a bit useless, I was really concerned about the possibility of this dangerous spider and spider eggs in my house and really wanted some helpful advice on how to act.

"I wasn't sure if other spiders or eggs had escaped when I ripped the bag open.

"I posted the picture on Tesco Facebook page and they told me to send the wrapper in so they could get the bar-code to refund me.

"I was shocked, they failed to see the potential threat to me and my family and thought I was only interested in having a pound or so back.

"I called Food Standards but they said it wasn't anything to do with them, I called Trading Standards but they were shut.
"I spent an hour-and-a-half ringing round trying to get some help - while I had this potentially killer spider in the house.

Tesco have now launched an investigation into the spider infestation.

A Tesco spokesperson said, "We’ve apologised to Mrs Layton and offered a gesture of goodwill. We’ve asked her to return the product to our store so we can conduct a full investigation."

1 Like

Re: This Spider Gives You An Erection That Last For Hours by gmajor10(m): 6:50am On Apr 15, 2017
Spider Homo Erectus

1 Like

Re: This Spider Gives You An Erection That Last For Hours by zadok60: 7:00am On Apr 15, 2017
lala come hear wetin I dey hear o...
Re: This Spider Gives You An Erection That Last For Hours by Nutase: 7:05am On Apr 15, 2017
Al'ya weak men come and buy spider o.

1 Like

Re: This Spider Gives You An Erection That Last For Hours by sod09(m): 7:23am On Apr 15, 2017
anthrpoid erectors
Re: This Spider Gives You An Erection That Last For Hours by Dexpro: 7:38am On Apr 15, 2017
Brazil ke? When d spider full my backyard. Promoting made in Nigeria grin grin
Re: This Spider Gives You An Erection That Last For Hours by GogetterMD(m): 7:42am On Apr 15, 2017
So the arachnid doesn't have a zoological name abi?
Re: This Spider Gives You An Erection That Last For Hours by Oliviaxx(f): 7:55am On Apr 15, 2017
lolzzz
Re: This Spider Gives You An Erection That Last For Hours by gmajor10(m): 10:23am On Apr 15, 2017
Nutase:
Al'ya weak men come and buy spider o.

Do you have to sell?

(1) (Reply)

Enquiry Whether It's Gnld Or Not / The Wanton Destruction Of Property Of Prof Emmanuel At Amichi Anambra State / Call To Action: Nairalanders Start Reading Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.