Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,135 members, 7,957,246 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 09:49 AM

The Best Of The Good Friday Passion Play - The Message Of Easter - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Best Of The Good Friday Passion Play - The Message Of Easter (479 Views)

Sex On Good Friday / The Brooks Church In Calabar Celebrates Good Friday With Free Shopping / Why Don't Catholics Eat Meat/flesh On Good Friday? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Best Of The Good Friday Passion Play - The Message Of Easter by bestspoke: 7:41am On Apr 15, 2017
So I found this beautiful one to be the best of them all. So innocent, may the death of Christ never be in vain in our lives.

So I have seen lots of people make mockery and mindnumbing comments about the acts put up by our friends to bring to our reminder the pain and agony He went through for you and me. Don't miss the point, no one is trying to re-crucify him again by staging dramas up and down.

But fellow Christians, I love Jesus, I do this I do that. When last did you reflect on the passion narrative in the gospels, when last did you soberly reflect on the agony in the garden and his trial with Pilate. All we know nowadays are wordplays and how to corner scripture verses to please modern orientation.

Maybe the thought of that might change your heart and you would realise the world is all nothingless. He suffered all for you, but do you endure at all? who do you run to in times of trouble, do you crucify him daily by your wayward acts, do you deny him like peter did,do you sell him like Judas did?

The noise in the world has made Christians neglect the most important act of their salvation. The world deserves a great reminder, let who wants to act it act it,preach if you want to.

Will you rise with him in the Great Easter of heaven. It is a time of reflection,commemoration of his memorial and at the same time evangelising to the world the He is the way, the truth and salvation.

Happy Easter.

(1) (Reply)

Jam Summit 2017 #EDGE / SURPRISES: Pastor Adeboye Storms Yola Tomorrow! / Why Religion Is NOT A Necessity In Nigeria.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.