Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,111 members, 7,814,895 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 10:25 PM

The Divine Truths - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Divine Truths (1458 Views)

The Divine Way Men And Women Are Created By God And Its Pitfalls / 8 false Teachings by Churches And The Biblical Truths Concerning them. / The Divine Mercy Prayer (free Video and Audio Download) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Divine Truths by Oyawuni(m): 10:28pm On Dec 31, 2009
God is our eternal father he is the life in all souls,he is the omniscience.People have forgotten how to really serve God.Many thought they can get closer to GOD through paying of tithes,offerings,showing off by publicly helping the needy.No this is not the true way of serving GOD.Worshipping God should be done in spirit and in truth.How does this happens?God gave us the ten commandments through moses and the sermon on the mount through Christ Jesus.We are to abide by it.Remember!jesus said "not an iota of the law will remain unfulfilled",reminder for those that thought and still thinks that the sermon on the mount can't be practised.To be sincere it will require descipline&hardwork on oneself before you can stop old bad habits.Also note that a house is not built in a day it takes gradual process.the same gradual process is required for you to leave your old habits.So i suggest that:as a new year resolution,you make up your mind to follow GOD and his laws,thus making you to becoming more humble,gentle,peaceful,loving and all the good qualities of a true God's follower.You can know more of what is happening to Christendom @ www.godknowsallthings..com happy new year
Re: The Divine Truths by Oyawuni(m): 7:57pm On Jan 02, 2010
Obeying God's law are the best.
Re: The Divine Truths by AbuZola3(m): 10:40pm On Jan 02, 2010
Is a lie, God does not have a son, the fact that it was a virgin that born jesus doesn't mean the father is a God, God is powerful, when He says 'Be' then it is
Re: The Divine Truths by noetic16(m): 10:42pm On Jan 02, 2010
Abu Zola:

Is a lie, God does not have a son, the fact that it was a virgin that born jesus doesn't mean the father is a God, God is powerful, when He says 'Be' then it is

so do u mean Jesus jumped down from heaven after God said. . . ."BE". . .are u dumb?
Re: The Divine Truths by AbuZola3(m): 10:46pm On Jan 02, 2010
You sound silly, does God need to descend before He is obeyed, what a dunce
Re: The Divine Truths by noetic16(m): 11:05pm On Jan 02, 2010
Abu Zola:

You sound silly, does God need to descend before He is obeyed, what a dunce

I am not as dunce as mohammed and the koran's allah. . . . . .I tot we were talking about divinity. . . . .so if Jesus was a product of God's word, how did He come to being here on earth?
Re: The Divine Truths by Oyawuni(m): 11:10pm On Jan 02, 2010
Christ had to come.He came to explain more about the laws,how it can be practised in every day of our life,in every life situation.@abu
Re: The Divine Truths by Oyawuni(m): 11:12pm On Jan 02, 2010
Christ had to come.He came to explain more about the laws,how it can be practised in every day of our life,in every life situation.@abu
Re: The Divine Truths by AbuZola3(m): 12:22am On Jan 03, 2010
What is wrong with your head, i repeat God give His command in Heaven/al arsh, He doesn't need to descend
Re: The Divine Truths by Oyawuni(m): 9:19am On Jan 03, 2010
When God gives his commands do we humans hear?@Abu remember God is spirit,therefore to hear him requires you to be in the spirit.That is what Christ is.U understand!
Re: The Divine Truths by FMK(m): 7:04am On Jan 04, 2010
and why that jewish son of jose never come anymore since he lied people that he went to heaven and coming soon to take the christian where he is grin grin
Re: The Divine Truths by Oyawuni(m): 3:55pm On Jan 04, 2010
Christ is not coming to take the christians alone.He is taking all souls.He is the way,truth and the life.We are christians because we follow Christ.He is the redeemer and saviour of all.He is coming to take over the earth,he is preparing his coming.Have patience why the rush!@fmk
Re: The Divine Truths by FMK(m): 5:00pm On Jan 04, 2010
Oyawuni:

Christ is not coming to take the christians alone.He is taking all souls.He is the way,truth and the life.We are christians because we follow Christ.He is the redeemer and saviour of all.He is coming to take over the earth,he is preparing his coming.Have patience why the rush!@fmk

the rush because 2010 years ago since he went heaven and terrorism, tribulations, calamities , descrimanations killing the world maybe he lied
Re: The Divine Truths by Oyawuni(m): 7:48pm On Jan 04, 2010
We people brought tribulations,terrorism and sufferings on ourselves.Christ did not brought any of this.He came to give us his teachings so that we will live a lawful purposeful fulfilled life.If we do what is right the world will be more peaceful.@fmk
Re: The Divine Truths by Oyawuni(m): 7:51pm On Jan 04, 2010
We people brought tribulations,terrorism and sufferings on ourselves.Christ did not brought any of this.He came to give us his teachings so that we will live a lawful purposeful fulfilled life.If we do what is right the world will be more peaceful.@fmk
Re: The Divine Truths by Oyawuni(m): 9:44am On Jan 06, 2010
Christ is the key to the door of life,to the primodial christian life.
Re: The Divine Truths by AbuSafwan(m): 10:00am On Jan 06, 2010
Oyawuni:

So i suggest that:as a new year resolution,you make up your mind to follow GOD and his laws,

Which God are you talking about: the holy spirit, the father or the son?
Re: The Divine Truths by Oyawuni(m): 5:27pm On Jan 06, 2010
Well i don't believe there is God the father son spirit.God can't divide himself into 3.We have only one God,he is our eternal father,our creator.It is him we are to follow.But how do you get to God?That is where his son(Christ)comes in.Christ is our guide to our fathers's house,to GOD.There is nothing like holy spirit,Christ is the first born son of God.He was with GOD from the very beginning @abu
Re: The Divine Truths by theseeker2: 12:13pm On Jan 07, 2010
oyawuni is defintely a jehovah witness. Dont allow your fellow christins to descend on you

pls tell us about TETRAGRAMTON. I just love that word!
Re: The Divine Truths by jagunlabi(m): 1:34pm On Jan 07, 2010
the_seeker:

oyawuni is defintely a jehovah witness. Dont allow your fellow christins to descend on you

pls tell us about TETRAGRAMTON. I just love that word!
I first heard that word in the movie, EQUILIBRIUM.The tetragramaton clerics.What does the word really mean?
Re: The Divine Truths by Oyawuni(m): 9:57pm On Jan 07, 2010
To make a clarifying statement"i am not a jehovah witness".@the_seeker.Visit my blog,check the content there and tell me if jehovah witness believes in what i have posted www.godknowsallthings..com
Re: The Divine Truths by Oyawuni(m): 9:59pm On Jan 07, 2010
To make a clarifying statement"i am not a jehovah witness".@the_seeker.Visit my blog,check the content there and tell me if jehovah witness believes in what i have posted www.godknowsallthings..com
Re: The Divine Truths by Oyawuni(m): 1:12am On Jan 10, 2010
Where is the_seeker?
Re: The Divine Truths by theseeker2: 4:34pm On Jan 10, 2010
just brisked through your blog. Quite nice. I agree with on everythibg from the corruption of the bible to the indivisible unity of God. These are some of the things we muslims have been trying to make xtians to understand for the past 1,400 years. Am glad you have reached half truth. All need you to do is to accept Muhammad as the final prophet of God and revert to islam.
Think about it
Re: The Divine Truths by AbuZola3(m): 4:51pm On Jan 10, 2010
'verily, those who deny Our verses/revealation and treat them with arrogance, for them the gates of heaven will not be opened and they will not enter paradise until the camel goes through the eye of the needle (which is impossible). Thus do We recompense the mujrimun (polytheist, sinners).

Theirs will be a bed of Hell fire and over them coverings of Hell. Thus do We recompense The zalimun (wrongdoers, sinner)' Quran 7:40-41
Re: The Divine Truths by AbuZola3(m): 4:54pm On Jan 10, 2010
@the seeker- where ve you been, i missed you
Re: The Divine Truths by omobadan(m): 8:47am On Jan 11, 2010
Religion, religion, religion! I always find it quite interesting when people talk about their religious believes. Christians say you can only go to heaven through Christ and the Muslim tell us we can only reach paradise through Allah. Both religion don't see eye to eye. I'm only talking from a Nigerian point of view here. I don't know much about the other religions out there i.e Hinduism, Buddism etc. So, don't you guys think maybe those two religions (Christianity & Islam) are not necessarily telling us the truth. Maybe everything they've been telling us are all a way to control us. That's just my two cents.
Re: The Divine Truths by theseeker2: 9:04am On Jan 11, 2010
brother Abuzola, missed you too. Was very busy and had to stay away from NL. Hope you are fine. Thank
Re: The Divine Truths by Oyawuni(m): 4:52am On Jan 17, 2010
You can't tell someone the religion he should follow.It is better to allow ppls freewill.I hope this religion palava will not cause third world war!@seeker
Re: The Divine Truths by theseeker2: 7:48am On Jan 17, 2010
@oyawuni, am not forcing you to follow my religion. Am just presenting isalm to you the same way you presented your religion by opening this thread in the first place
'there is no compulsion in religion, truth stands clear from error'
quran
Re: The Divine Truths by Oyawuni(m): 9:43pm On Jan 17, 2010
Well understood@seeker but look at the north,look at the way hausas are killing xtians.Trying to force people to be muslims.What do u say about that?
Re: The Divine Truths by Nobody: 10:39pm On Jan 17, 2010
THE DEVIL AND HIS FRIEND:

The devil went for a walk with a friend. They saw a man ahead of them stoop down and pick up something from the ground. The following conversation ensued:

FRIEND: “What did that man find?”

DEVIL:  “A piece of Truth”

FRIEND: “Doesn’t that disturb you?”

DEVIL: No, I shall let him make a belief out of it.”

(Morale: A religious belief is a signpost pointing the way to Truth. When you cling to the signpost you are prevented from moving towards the Truth because you think you have it
already
.)

(1) (2) (Reply)

The Importance Of The Church - Zac Poonen / What Is Evil? / What Role Did Jesus Play In Defeating Satan In Heaven

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.