Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,763 members, 7,824,202 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 04:29 AM

See What Laura Ikeji Wore To Club Last Night (photos) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / See What Laura Ikeji Wore To Club Last Night (photos) (5325 Views)

Special Spesh: I Used To Take Davido To Club At 13/14, He Drank Juice (Throwback / Man Invites Cossy Orjiakor To Club After Dancing With Her Chest. See Her Reply / BBNaija: Ebuka's Outfit To Eviction Show Last Night (Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See What Laura Ikeji Wore To Club Last Night (photos) by patogist: 8:35am On Apr 15, 2017
Self acclaimed fashion blogger Laura Ikeji who is currently pregnant shares photo of her club outfit. She rocks a thighs short gown reviewing her sexy lap
She captioned: My husband and I are clubbing tonite guys. Who would like to join us. lets start from hardrock. More pics after the cut

http://www.patogist.com/2017/04/see-what-laura-ikeji-wore-to-club-last.html

Check for more of her sexy club outfit here @ http://www.patogist.com/2017/04/see-what-laura-ikeji-wore-to-club-last.html

1 Like

Re: See What Laura Ikeji Wore To Club Last Night (photos) by dacblogger: 8:37am On Apr 15, 2017
She shldnt be on heels cos she is preggie...buh she looks good tho

1 Like

Re: See What Laura Ikeji Wore To Club Last Night (photos) by Nicho118(m): 8:45am On Apr 15, 2017
How e take affect our destiny?

2 Likes

Re: See What Laura Ikeji Wore To Club Last Night (photos) by modelsms(m): 8:48am On Apr 15, 2017
Why don't I like this lass? Well those white ... are cool.
Please check my signature below for your data. Click link for details
Re: See What Laura Ikeji Wore To Club Last Night (photos) by yanabasee(m): 8:58am On Apr 15, 2017
When you marry a wanabee celebrity....
She has been trying so hard to be relevant...
She needs a chill-pill....

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: See What Laura Ikeji Wore To Club Last Night (photos) by Nobody: 9:03am On Apr 15, 2017
This babe shaa
Re: See What Laura Ikeji Wore To Club Last Night (photos) by vanida6: 9:20am On Apr 15, 2017
Nice
Re: See What Laura Ikeji Wore To Club Last Night (photos) by UGLEEBOI: 10:03am On Apr 15, 2017
angry A big turn down...
anyways, mai she helep Aunty Linda nao..abi

1 Like

Re: See What Laura Ikeji Wore To Club Last Night (photos) by AgbenuAnna(f): 10:20am On Apr 15, 2017
na club be did abi boutique?

1 Like

Re: See What Laura Ikeji Wore To Club Last Night (photos) by benedictnsi(m): 10:37am On Apr 15, 2017
AgbenuAnna:
na club be did abi boutique?

I wonder ooo
Re: See What Laura Ikeji Wore To Club Last Night (photos) by ednut1(m): 10:44am On Apr 15, 2017
How is this news
Re: See What Laura Ikeji Wore To Club Last Night (photos) by freakthingz(m): 10:54am On Apr 15, 2017
Nice...next

All the people asking how its news

Dem force u to open the thread

Na ur traffic and hypocrisy make am news

Ok make I come dey go kiss kiss
Re: See What Laura Ikeji Wore To Club Last Night (photos) by Nobody: 12:25pm On Apr 15, 2017
Fish nets, black pantyhose
Thick legs, show through the holes

1 Like

Re: See What Laura Ikeji Wore To Club Last Night (photos) by Kobicove(m): 12:27pm On Apr 15, 2017
This pic was taken in her shop and not in any club undecided
Re: See What Laura Ikeji Wore To Club Last Night (photos) by goldennugget: 1:55pm On Apr 15, 2017
Re: See What Laura Ikeji Wore To Club Last Night (photos) by bonnyhope: 3:15pm On Apr 15, 2017
end time drawin so close
Re: See What Laura Ikeji Wore To Club Last Night (photos) by princeemmma(m): 4:09pm On Apr 15, 2017
wobelist children (awon omo wobe wobe)
Re: See What Laura Ikeji Wore To Club Last Night (photos) by Dcwilson(m): 4:18pm On Apr 15, 2017
Guys cheak out my track titled ifemi using the link guys
https://my.notjustok.com/track/127405/dcw-----ifemi
Re: See What Laura Ikeji Wore To Club Last Night (photos) by IVORY2009(m): 5:40pm On Apr 15, 2017
lolz dat is not a club but a shop where clothings are being sold, ontop of the table u will find a POS der!
Re: See What Laura Ikeji Wore To Club Last Night (photos) by Danielle22(f): 7:00pm On Apr 15, 2017
Laura looking sooo hawt....sexy preggo ladylady smiley
Re: See What Laura Ikeji Wore To Club Last Night (photos) by Donjazzy12(m): 8:21pm On Apr 15, 2017
patogist:

Self acclaimed fashion blogger Laura Ikeji who is currently pregnant shares photo of her club outfit. She rocks a thighs short gown reviewing her sexy lap
She captioned: My husband and I are clubbing tonite guys. Who would like to join us. lets start from hardrock. More pics after the cut

http://www.patogist.com/2017/04/see-what-laura-ikeji-wore-to-club-last.html

Check for more of her sexy club outfit here @ http://www.patogist.com/2017/04/see-what-laura-ikeji-wore-to-club-last.html
What is my interest in an ugly woman with a stinking puzzzzzy. O p stop posting rubbish.
Re: See What Laura Ikeji Wore To Club Last Night (photos) by SURElee(f): 12:21am On Apr 16, 2017
dacblogger:
She shldnt be on heels cos she is preggie...buh she looks good tho

Leave her to be forming kimK wearing heels forming hot sexy preggers. Body go tell her
Re: See What Laura Ikeji Wore To Club Last Night (photos) by Omobarca: 10:16am On Apr 17, 2017
This girl worwor.

(1) (Reply)

INSTRUMENTAL: Olamide - Poverty Die (prod By S Sonic) / BBNaija: "I Regret Bleaching My Skin" — Mercy To Tiwa Savage / Nigerian Crossdresser, Bobrisky Finally Shows Off His ‘boyfriend' - Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.