Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,155 members, 7,821,929 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 10:01 PM

"Arsenal Was Interested In Signing Me" - Iheanacho - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / "Arsenal Was Interested In Signing Me" - Iheanacho (12556 Views)

Didier Drogba's 15years Revelation - "They Called Mourinho CRAZY For Signing Me" / Hazard - Reason Why Our Match With Arsenal Was Draw. / Oxlade-chamberlain Admits Leaving Arsenal 'was The Hardest Decision He Ever Made (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

"Arsenal Was Interested In Signing Me" - Iheanacho by robosky02(m): 8:55am On Apr 15, 2017
Arsenal were interested in signing me, says Nigeria star Iheanacho

Nigeria international Kelechi Iheanacho says he preferred Portuguese giants FC Porto over English side Manchester City.

The 20-year-old striker joined City's Academy from Taye Academy on 10 January 2014 and he has since revealed that his father convinced him to join the English side.

”After the tournament, a few European clubs were interested in signing me: Arsenal, Porto and some others," Iheanacho told Theplayerstribune.com.

"And also, of course, Manchester City. I did not know much about these clubs.

“I thought I would choose Porto, because I knew many African players had success with the club in the past," he continued.

"I didn’t really believe that I could play at City because they had so many incredible players.

"But my father told me that I should choose City because he believed that I could achieve great things there,"he added.

"So I listened to my father."

http://africanfootball.com/news/701687/Arsenal-were-interested-in-signing-me-says-Nigeria-star-Iheanacho

Re: "Arsenal Was Interested In Signing Me" - Iheanacho by judedwriter(m): 9:11am On Apr 15, 2017
Run as fast as possible from man city still your heels touch your head!

7 Likes

Re: "Arsenal Was Interested In Signing Me" - Iheanacho by robosky02(m): 9:46am On Apr 15, 2017
judedwriter:
Run as fast as possible from man city still your heels touch your head!

well at least he is still having few playing time

1 Like

Re: "Arsenal Was Interested In Signing Me" - Iheanacho by Nobody: 1:16pm On Apr 15, 2017
grin
Re: "Arsenal Was Interested In Signing Me" - Iheanacho by mmb(m): 1:17pm On Apr 15, 2017
The biafran. grin

He just runs around the field

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Arsenal Was Interested In Signing Me" - Iheanacho by samhay: 1:17pm On Apr 15, 2017
Samhay is typing

And by the way

Re: "Arsenal Was Interested In Signing Me" - Iheanacho by lifezone247(m): 1:18pm On Apr 15, 2017
Make I balance read comments, optional1 come and chuck mouth here now o.
Re: "Arsenal Was Interested In Signing Me" - Iheanacho by veekid(m): 1:18pm On Apr 15, 2017
Don't try it boy
Re: "Arsenal Was Interested In Signing Me" - Iheanacho by Gido: 1:20pm On Apr 15, 2017
It will be better for you if you move to Arsenal than always seating on the bench at Man city.
Re: "Arsenal Was Interested In Signing Me" - Iheanacho by smarleybiz(m): 1:20pm On Apr 15, 2017
was interested.. any way its past tense already and we shouldn't be dwelling on d past..

its okay sha.

Arsenal can always detect good things but can Neva purchase dem. #i pity dat poor club.

1 Like

Re: "Arsenal Was Interested In Signing Me" - Iheanacho by abescom: 1:20pm On Apr 15, 2017
robosky02:

well at least he is still having few playing time
He would have done better elsewhere. City will sign another striker in the summer and that's the end of him.

1 Like

Re: "Arsenal Was Interested In Signing Me" - Iheanacho by elvisino112: 1:20pm On Apr 15, 2017
Wise father. football is all about the money cool

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Arsenal Was Interested In Signing Me" - Iheanacho by Benekruku(m): 1:21pm On Apr 15, 2017
grin grin grin

Biting his fingers!

Wanted play in a big club and got it. Now his saying he prefers FC Porto grin grin grin

When Mancester City is done with him, he will heading next to Qatar or Kuwait

5 Likes

Re: "Arsenal Was Interested In Signing Me" - Iheanacho by kingthreat(m): 1:21pm On Apr 15, 2017
Kelechi Iheayancho, the below average striker who will be one of the reason Man City are not going to Champion's league next season and also a reason why Guardiola may lose his job. He should join his benchwarmer big brother, Mikel and go to China

3 Likes

Re: "Arsenal Was Interested In Signing Me" - Iheanacho by abescom: 1:21pm On Apr 15, 2017
mmb:
The biafran. grin

He just runs around the field
You lot are just sick with this tribalism.

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "Arsenal Was Interested In Signing Me" - Iheanacho by umehlove(f): 1:21pm On Apr 15, 2017
lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: "Arsenal Was Interested In Signing Me" - Iheanacho by daveP(m): 1:22pm On Apr 15, 2017
If this is the talk that triggers you leaving that pep drilling den, then im behind you. But seriously this is coming after Onyekuru sent us an Arsenal signal. whoever is in charge should get one of them. im tired of hearing this crappy french connection wenger wields. Is afc now a french academy?
Re: "Arsenal Was Interested In Signing Me" - Iheanacho by Amitta: 1:23pm On Apr 15, 2017
Re: "Arsenal Was Interested In Signing Me" - Iheanacho by Lakebeyin(m): 1:24pm On Apr 15, 2017
Pls 4 d sake of wat eva u bliv in, dnt go to Arsenal ooo. Biko
Re: "Arsenal Was Interested In Signing Me" - Iheanacho by Nobody: 1:24pm On Apr 15, 2017
Ok...

1 Like

Re: "Arsenal Was Interested In Signing Me" - Iheanacho by Arsenalholic(m): 1:25pm On Apr 15, 2017
To be frank, his pops was after the ègo

1 Like

Re: "Arsenal Was Interested In Signing Me" - Iheanacho by karma2000: 1:25pm On Apr 15, 2017
better run to a club dat will give u gud playing time before de karma of greed ruin ur career

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "Arsenal Was Interested In Signing Me" - Iheanacho by Nobody: 1:25pm On Apr 15, 2017
Ipob and money = 5 and 6
Re: "Arsenal Was Interested In Signing Me" - Iheanacho by stonemasonn: 1:25pm On Apr 15, 2017
Your dad just wanted you to join a rich club. Arsenal and Porto have better young players progression plans.

2 Likes

Re: "Arsenal Was Interested In Signing Me" - Iheanacho by carzola(m): 1:28pm On Apr 15, 2017
Shut the fuxck up.
Old cargo.
Re: "Arsenal Was Interested In Signing Me" - Iheanacho by bastien: 1:29pm On Apr 15, 2017
The duds na otu
Re: "Arsenal Was Interested In Signing Me" - Iheanacho by uchemelvin20004: 1:29pm On Apr 15, 2017
chijioke45332:
Boost you bank account 200 odds for three thousand naira ....,...........WhatsApp the number below
why not sell your phone and everything you have and use the proceeds to play the game? Bloody local scammer

9 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

If U Have Bet9ja Accounts Drop Ur Id....am Funding 50k To 30ppl / Asisat Oshoala Has Been Nominated For The Socrates Award. / Today Is Vincent Enyeama's Birthday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.