Stats: 3,153,326 members, 7,819,114 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:31 AM

Practical Steps In Building An Android, Ios, Java App - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Practical Steps In Building An Android, Ios, Java App (1138 Views)

How Do I Go About Building An App Like This / Cost Of Building An App With More Features Than Uber / Laravel Tutorial: Building An E-commerce Web App - Part1 (2) (3) (4)

Practical Steps In Building An Android, Ios, Java App by Ore000: 9:09am On Apr 15, 2017
Hello, top of the morning to y'all. This thread was created because I want to build a practical app, but i dont know how to go about it,eg a game app like naija whot, ola run. Just knowledge etc. I want to know what is involved, the materials needed and if by the end of july i will do something truly wonderful.
I am a beginner, nairalanders help a brother
lala, snake cuisine android app dey o
Re: Practical Steps In Building An Android, Ios, Java App by adejumoadeoluwa(m): 12:29pm On Apr 15, 2017
pick 1 thing u want to build pick a language get a video or chase someone down to help u out (books waste precious time) join a mastermind group

good luck!
Re: Practical Steps In Building An Android, Ios, Java App by Ore000: 1:06pm On Apr 15, 2017
adejumoadeoluwa:
pick 1 thing u want to build
pick a language
get a video or chase someone down to help u out (books waste precious time)
join a mastermind group

good luck!
what is a mastermind group, i decided the lang will be phyton or java
Re: Practical Steps In Building An Android, Ios, Java App by OTRebirth: 2:31am On Apr 17, 2017
One thing i know for sure is that u will need erlang, c#, GO, SWIFT, fortran, Qbasic and batch languages
Re: Practical Steps In Building An Android, Ios, Java App by Nobody: 10:33pm On Feb 25, 2019
WEB DEVELOPER: REQUEST FOR PROPOSAL

An Abuja based Social Media and Networking Organisation requires proposals from qualified Website Developers for an urgent and on-going project.

Key Qualifications/Requirements:
1. Specialty with Wordpress
2. Mastery of PHP and JavaScript
3. Full Stack Developer
4. Based/Resident in Abuja

Expressions of Interest (EoI)/Applications should be addressed to the Consultant in a single pdf document and sent by email using the details below:

The Consultant
The THH.COM Project
DBCL Limited
Abuja – Nigeria

All EoIs/Applications should be sent to: deo.avante@gmail.com

Deadline for Submission of Applications:
07:00 PM on March 2, 2019.

Signed:
The THH.COM Project
February 25, 2019.

Error 502 : What's The Cause? / Need Help With Code Igniter - Beginner / Very Urgent

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50