Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,410 members, 7,830,067 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 03:45 PM

9 Funny NYSC Pictures That Will Break Your Jaws With Laughs - NYSC (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / 9 Funny NYSC Pictures That Will Break Your Jaws With Laughs (45243 Views)

Nigerian Dad Reacts To Son's NYSC Pictures - Read / Funny Nysc Meme / Funny NYSC Parade Video (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 9 Funny NYSC Pictures That Will Break Your Jaws With Laughs by Luther366(m): 2:22pm On Apr 15, 2017
dammy13:
Yeahhh….. some people say, ” federal Government don dey use Nysc scheme touch parts of our personality, gradually turning us to a soldier man” .

May be they say that, due to the……. you know, the “always serious personality” corpers display.
But trust me, there are still many things among our corpers that we break your jaws with laughter. Let’s laugh together with these 7 pictures:

1. You can guess who she is….. Hahahaha
If she is not an Halajah, she will be a Deeper Life member,and if she is not, she can’t escape it, she must be a ” Local Made “#Winks#
what do you think?

2. Must you serve?
“You con turn Nysc to Maternity home”

3. What do you think will be her excuse?
“Love is blind” or “Body no be firewood” Lol

http://fabinfos.com/9-funny-nysc-pictures-will-break-jaws-laughs/

Re: 9 Funny NYSC Pictures That Will Break Your Jaws With Laughs by Razakipaye: 2:23pm On Apr 15, 2017
afoltundeseun:
Funny indeed.

dat pic was taking in makurdi?
Re: 9 Funny NYSC Pictures That Will Break Your Jaws With Laughs by ywole: 2:34pm On Apr 15, 2017
dammy13:
Yeahhh….. some people say, ” federal Government don dey use Nysc scheme touch parts of our personality, gradually turning us to a soldier man” .

May be they say that, due to the……. you know, the “always serious personality” corpers display.
But trust me, there are still many things among our corpers that we break your jaws with laughter. Let’s laugh together with these 7 pictures:

1. You can guess who she is….. Hahahaha
If she is not an Halajah, she will be a Deeper Life member,and if she is not, she can’t escape it, she must be a ” Local Made “#Winks#
what do you think?

2. Must you serve?
“You con turn Nysc to Maternity home”

3. What do you think will be her excuse?
“Love is blind” or “Body no be firewood” Lol

http://fabinfos.com/9-funny-nysc-pictures-will-break-jaws-laughs/

Naa all swagg,,based on logistics reason
Re: 9 Funny NYSC Pictures That Will Break Your Jaws With Laughs by donsiqua(m): 2:36pm On Apr 15, 2017
grin grin grin

Re: 9 Funny NYSC Pictures That Will Break Your Jaws With Laughs by juman(m): 2:41pm On Apr 15, 2017
NYSC nah yeye thing.
Re: 9 Funny NYSC Pictures That Will Break Your Jaws With Laughs by robosky02(m): 2:44pm On Apr 15, 2017
ok

Re: 9 Funny NYSC Pictures That Will Break Your Jaws With Laughs by Uptee20: 2:45pm On Apr 15, 2017
Funny u
Re: 9 Funny NYSC Pictures That Will Break Your Jaws With Laughs by robosky02(m): 2:55pm On Apr 15, 2017
more... grin

1 Like

Re: 9 Funny NYSC Pictures That Will Break Your Jaws With Laughs by ScepticalPyrrho: 3:23pm On Apr 15, 2017
Mologi:
Wedding between two Corps corpse members.. .
angry

1 Like

Re: 9 Funny NYSC Pictures That Will Break Your Jaws With Laughs by ALAYORMII: 3:47pm On Apr 15, 2017
Iseoluwani:
grin

That no 2 eh

I see am wella for camp

The thing just weak me

No 9
That's a lady , she was posted to taraba
camp Sebre

Awon ti Sibre

1 Like

Re: 9 Funny NYSC Pictures That Will Break Your Jaws With Laughs by Nobody: 4:00pm On Apr 15, 2017
undecided
Re: 9 Funny NYSC Pictures That Will Break Your Jaws With Laughs by ugochukwua(m): 4:22pm On Apr 15, 2017
This one go carry celestial being??
Mologi:
Wedding between two Corps members.. .
Re: 9 Funny NYSC Pictures That Will Break Your Jaws With Laughs by SirHouloo(m): 4:32pm On Apr 15, 2017
Se this one funny?

Re: 9 Funny NYSC Pictures That Will Break Your Jaws With Laughs by SirHouloo(m): 4:34pm On Apr 15, 2017
So NYSC has this size?

Re: 9 Funny NYSC Pictures That Will Break Your Jaws With Laughs by sunnyeinstein(m): 4:47pm On Apr 15, 2017
Mologi:

corpse members
Re: 9 Funny NYSC Pictures That Will Break Your Jaws With Laughs by vatiqan(m): 5:04pm On Apr 15, 2017
Mologi:

pls dnt try this at nyt!
Re: 9 Funny NYSC Pictures That Will Break Your Jaws With Laughs by kenoz(m): 5:14pm On Apr 15, 2017
grin
Re: 9 Funny NYSC Pictures That Will Break Your Jaws With Laughs by oluwaahmed: 5:33pm On Apr 15, 2017
afoltundeseun:
Funny indeed.

For this to have made your day, that means your day must be really terrible.

NB. You can go to hell with your reply on the 3rd page.

Omo na national twarkin ooo
Re: 9 Funny NYSC Pictures That Will Break Your Jaws With Laughs by vivypretty(f): 6:12pm On Apr 15, 2017
eshietIntrepid:
Is easter period I refuse to laugh, I'm mourning the dead and waiting the restoration of my saviour
restoration? ??
Re: 9 Funny NYSC Pictures That Will Break Your Jaws With Laughs by Iseoluwani: 7:43pm On Apr 15, 2017
ALAYORMII:

Awon ti Sibre

Did u serve there? shocked
Re: 9 Funny NYSC Pictures That Will Break Your Jaws With Laughs by Mpeka(m): 8:38pm On Apr 15, 2017
Dis one de learn
Re: 9 Funny NYSC Pictures That Will Break Your Jaws With Laughs by ALAYORMII: 9:14pm On Apr 15, 2017
Iseoluwani:

Did u serve there? shocked

Yeah

A15

1 Like

Re: 9 Funny NYSC Pictures That Will Break Your Jaws With Laughs by Everbaby: 12:36am On Apr 16, 2017
I laff......
the lady on that wedding gown, is she an embalmed corps or afonjas masquerade....
Re: 9 Funny NYSC Pictures That Will Break Your Jaws With Laughs by Falexs11(m): 3:42am On Apr 16, 2017
Wow
Re: 9 Funny NYSC Pictures That Will Break Your Jaws With Laughs by Falexs11(m): 3:43am On Apr 16, 2017
Wow oh my God I can't believe this..

(1) (2) (Reply)

Wedding Of Couple Who Met During NYSC (Photos) / Female Corper Dresses Up Her Little Son In NYSC Outfit As She Passe Out (photos) / Update On Increment Of NYSC Allowance

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.