Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,775 members, 7,817,190 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:03 AM

Nigerian Man Masterminds Multi-million Naira Fraud From Kuje Prison - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Nigerian Man Masterminds Multi-million Naira Fraud From Kuje Prison (39146 Views)

Driver Masterminds Boss’ Kidnap Over Failure To Get Loan / 2 Sisters Arrested For Attempting To Smuggle Drugs Into Kuje Prison (Photo) / Couple Prevents 401(k) Fraud From 2 Nigerians, By Checking Account Just In Time (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerian Man Masterminds Multi-million Naira Fraud From Kuje Prison by chimebube: 11:49am On Apr 15, 2017
Ifeanyi Ezenwa, a Kuje Maximum Prison inmate, Abuja, who also heads a gang that specializes in defrauding their victims, especially businessmen through the use of fake bank alerts, has been accused of masterminding a multi-million Naira fraud from prison. It was gathered that they normally do this on Friday, knowing that banks don't operate on weekends. .

It is alleged that Ezenwa has 17 different fraud cases pending in different courts.

"When I received the alert, it had my previous balance in it and the total money was balanced. I wondered how he was able to get access into my account," a victim said.

According to a Police source, Ezenwa, committed the said crimes with a smart phone smuggled into the Prison, and also connected to the internet. It is alleged that he browses through online retail sites like OLX, JiJi and Jumia, where he connects with people who wants to sell their valuables especially cars, chatting with them via Whatsapp.

Investigations so far has revealed that he collected 15 tractors in Delta, 18 Land Cruiser Prado Jeeps, Hummer buses from Elizade motors, three exotic cars from a car stand in Abuja and 8 trucks from Edo.

Until IRT operatives recently smashed the syndicate, his wife didn’t know he was in prison. When police stormed his home in Abuja to impound stolen cars, the woman told them that there must have been a mistake somewhere.

She told the IRT men that her husband was in Italy and used to call her often with an international number. "He used to send money to his wife from prison; his sister and brothers knew he was in prison, but his wife didn’t," a police source said.
He is alleged to have built several houses and a hotel, from the loot got from his fraudulent activities while in prison.

Here are photos of some of his loots;

http://www.lailasblog.com/2017/04/nigerian-man-masterminds-multi-million.html

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Nigerian Man Masterminds Multi-million Naira Fraud From Kuje Prison by eshietIntrepid(m): 11:51am On Apr 15, 2017
The Nigerian police are so good in uncovering crimes like this but when it come to crime of looting by politician na f9

137 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Nigerian Man Masterminds Multi-million Naira Fraud From Kuje Prison by Jabioro: 12:34pm On Apr 15, 2017
That's is why I don't used to release my private number that deal with my bank account activities.. if you send frivolous alert to my hotline.. you're on your own..

12 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Masterminds Multi-million Naira Fraud From Kuje Prison by Nobody: 12:48pm On Apr 15, 2017
Ifeanyi Ezenwa
Hard-working Jew-das, developer of Kuje prisons.

He should do quick and come and collect chieftaincy jare. We know those who worship criminals.

113 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Nigerian Man Masterminds Multi-million Naira Fraud From Kuje Prison by ozoebuka1(m): 12:50pm On Apr 15, 2017
Jabioro:
That's is why I don't used to release my private number that deal with my bank account activities.. if you send frivolous alert to my hotline.. you're on your own..
OK, now we know.

5 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Masterminds Multi-million Naira Fraud From Kuje Prison by Jabioro: 12:52pm On Apr 15, 2017
ozoebuka1:
OK, now we know.
How ?
Re: Nigerian Man Masterminds Multi-million Naira Fraud From Kuje Prison by ozoebuka1(m): 12:55pm On Apr 15, 2017
Jabioro:
How ?
How? read the post I quoted again.
Re: Nigerian Man Masterminds Multi-million Naira Fraud From Kuje Prison by YonkijiSappo: 12:57pm On Apr 15, 2017
Daamn
Re: Nigerian Man Masterminds Multi-million Naira Fraud From Kuje Prison by Jabioro: 1:08pm On Apr 15, 2017
ozoebuka1:
How? read the post I quoted again.
You quoted my comment..check it yourself
Re: Nigerian Man Masterminds Multi-million Naira Fraud From Kuje Prison by OsuIbo: 1:22pm On Apr 15, 2017
Ipod and crime be like 5 and 6

Ipod and crime be like toto and prick

ipod and crime be like

47 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Nigerian Man Masterminds Multi-million Naira Fraud From Kuje Prison by Nobody: 2:27pm On Apr 15, 2017
Makes me wonder the kind of security provided by depositing these or any individual in that prison.

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Masterminds Multi-million Naira Fraud From Kuje Prison by TroubleMaker47(m): 2:27pm On Apr 15, 2017
Re: Nigerian Man Masterminds Multi-million Naira Fraud From Kuje Prison by AkinPhysicist: 2:27pm On Apr 15, 2017
grin
Re: Nigerian Man Masterminds Multi-million Naira Fraud From Kuje Prison by AkinPhysicist: 2:28pm On Apr 15, 2017
smiley
Re: Nigerian Man Masterminds Multi-million Naira Fraud From Kuje Prison by AkinPhysicist: 2:28pm On Apr 15, 2017
cheesy
Re: Nigerian Man Masterminds Multi-million Naira Fraud From Kuje Prison by Tenim47(m): 2:28pm On Apr 15, 2017
KungLaoooo:

C'moon...Don't say that. I know how terrible it is being an Iborikiti but it's not the worst situation you can find yourself in

At least, you can console yourself with the fact that you aren't from DR Congo or Somalia grin

what ar you trying to say?

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Masterminds Multi-million Naira Fraud From Kuje Prison by VIPERVENOM(m): 2:28pm On Apr 15, 2017
Just came to read the news. Daz all tongue

Ifeanyi Ezenwa, a Kuje Maximum Prison inmate,......

11 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Masterminds Multi-million Naira Fraud From Kuje Prison by burkingx(f): 2:29pm On Apr 15, 2017
grin

5 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Masterminds Multi-million Naira Fraud From Kuje Prison by jaymejate: 2:29pm On Apr 15, 2017
Please in 3 months time, go back and check the same prison if you go see the man there.
Nor be naija? Money does the impossibilities

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Man Masterminds Multi-million Naira Fraud From Kuje Prison by Pavore9: 2:29pm On Apr 15, 2017
How can his wife not Know​ he is in prison?
Re: Nigerian Man Masterminds Multi-million Naira Fraud From Kuje Prison by soberdrunk(m): 2:29pm On Apr 15, 2017
angry
Re: Nigerian Man Masterminds Multi-million Naira Fraud From Kuje Prison by burkingx(f): 2:30pm On Apr 15, 2017
grin grin grin

26 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Man Masterminds Multi-million Naira Fraud From Kuje Prison by Benekruku(m): 2:30pm On Apr 15, 2017
Thought Nnamadi Kanu was the only Biafran in Kuje prison.

So dem plenty for there.....

A zoo is actually meant to cage animals.

36 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerian Man Masterminds Multi-million Naira Fraud From Kuje Prison by KraticKratus: 2:30pm On Apr 15, 2017
AbakalikiPress:
I curse the very day I was born Afonja sad
Come to think of it, we are very active in every bad thing for this Nigeria. Why can't my people just be honest and genuinely hardworking for once?

No originality.

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Masterminds Multi-million Naira Fraud From Kuje Prison by Pavore9: 2:31pm On Apr 15, 2017
AbakalikiPress:
I curse the very day I was born Igbo sad
Come to think of it, we are very active in every bad thing for this Nigeria. Why can't my people just be honest and genuinely hardworking for once?

Every tribe has its own share of people of noble character just as it has criminal minded individuals​.

6 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Masterminds Multi-million Naira Fraud From Kuje Prison by lepasharon(f): 2:31pm On Apr 15, 2017
Okare!

14 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Another Baby Factory Discovered In Ogun (PHOTOS) / Ojukwu’s Niece, 4 Others Arrested For Drug Trafficking (Photo) / Godwin Chinyere: Evans’ Arms Supplier Arrested In Delta

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.