Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,364 members, 7,815,778 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:10 PM

Next Ballon D' Or Winner - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Next Ballon D' Or Winner (1372 Views)

2019 Ballon D ‘or: Chukwuze Nominated For Best U-21 Player Award / Ballon D’ Or 2018: Samuel Eto’o Reveals Player To Win Award / Christiano Ronaldo (cr7) Will Not Win The Next Ballon De Or (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Next Ballon D' Or Winner by daveP(m): 1:42pm On Apr 15, 2017
Who will win it first amongst them?

Cc: Icon79, Thesupernerd, Spy360, bykebyke, homesteady, chelseabmw, zedoo, omooba77

Re: Next Ballon D' Or Winner by Eggcelent(m): 1:55pm On Apr 15, 2017
I think Neymar over Bale & Hazard cos Brazil have a better chance of winning international tournaments than Wales & Belgium do.

Dybala will remain under Messi's shadows for Argentina. He needs Juventus to win the EPL for him to have a chance.

Griezman plays for Atletico. For commercial consideration purposes, he won't get the accolade unless he moves to a more glamorous side

1 Like

Re: Next Ballon D' Or Winner by Lekan1o1: 2:01pm On Apr 15, 2017
Just as d order u arranged them

1 Like

Re: Next Ballon D' Or Winner by kingphilip(m): 2:14pm On Apr 15, 2017
I think Neymar stands a better chance... With a good club with surety of winning games and a country who can win games too stands him on a better platform than the rest on the list...

I'm even sure his time is even very close if brasil wins the world Cup next year he stands a chance and if he excels well with Barcelona too next season

1 Like

Re: Next Ballon D' Or Winner by Nobody: 3:04pm On Apr 15, 2017
If Juve manages to knock out Barcelona and also win the UCL.

Then Dybala may just be taking it home this year.

1 Like

Re: Next Ballon D' Or Winner by daveP(m): 3:05pm On Apr 15, 2017
Eggcelent:
I think Neymar over Bale & Hazard cos Brazil have a better chance of winning international tournaments than Wales & Belgium do.

Dybala will remain under Messi's shadows for Argentina. He needs Juventus to win the EPL for him to have a chance.

Griezman plays for Atletico. For commercial consideration purposes, he won't get the accolade unless he moves to a more glamorous side
knowing the la liga is far from neymar and a 2nd leg doubtful, dont you think griezmann has a better chance than these two?
i refuse to agree though, that dybala is in leo's shadows.
Re: Next Ballon D' Or Winner by do4luv14(m): 3:15pm On Apr 15, 2017
Give it to CR7 and mark dis page very well

3 Likes

Re: Next Ballon D' Or Winner by daveP(m): 3:31pm On Apr 15, 2017
do4luv14:
Give it to CR7 and mark dis page very well
zidane has built a team than can function without the bbc trio. so i doubt cos he isnt carrying the team with any big personal performance compared to griezmann and hazard.
Re: Next Ballon D' Or Winner by Spy360(m): 7:27pm On Apr 15, 2017
You mean who stands a better chance among them assuming Messi and Ronaldo retires?

For me its Dybala ahead of Neymar.

Dybala is young and quietly developing into a mega star away from public attention.

By the next few seasons he would be replacing either Messi or Ronaldo at Barca or Madrid respectively, then the world would be at his feet.

Bale would be affected by Wales plus he is aging. Griezmann does not have the awe to be world best. Hazard is good but not exceptional as such to take over from Ronaldo or Messi.

Anything is possible though.

1 Like

Re: Next Ballon D' Or Winner by Icon79(m): 9:58pm On Apr 15, 2017
I think Neymar is the anointed one. They would give it to him once Cristiano Ronaldo catches Messi totals

In fact, he will win it next year if Brazil wins the World Cup.

O pari

daveP:
Who will win it first amongst them?

Cc: Icon79, Thesupernerd, Spy360, bykebyke, homesteady, chelseabmw, zedoo, omooba77

1 Like

Re: Next Ballon D' Or Winner by Eggcelent(m): 10:00pm On Apr 15, 2017
daveP. One of Messi & CR7 will win the next one. After that, others can come in.

1 Like

Re: Next Ballon D' Or Winner by daveP(m): 12:39am On Apr 16, 2017
Eggcelent:
daveP. One of Messi & CR7 will win the next one. After that, others can come in.
Cr7 then. this doesnt look like a season for him. Hazard gats move. Dybala and Griez will make top 3 if barca miss semis
Re: Next Ballon D' Or Winner by daveP(m): 12:49am On Apr 16, 2017
Icon79:
I think Neymar is the anointed one. They would give it to him once Cristiano Ronaldo catches Messi totals

O pari

Only world cup? aside that, with where we are now, whose leg is closer to the award, based on now?
Re: Next Ballon D' Or Winner by daveP(m): 12:52am On Apr 16, 2017
Lekan1o1:
Just as d order u arranged them
Never knew Bale outperforms Dybala, until according to you. any reason why
Re: Next Ballon D' Or Winner by daveP(m): 12:58am On Apr 16, 2017
Spy360:
You mean who stands a better chance among them assuming Messi and Ronaldo retires?

For me its Dybala ahead of Neymar.

Dybala is young and quietly developing into a mega star away from public attention.

By the next few seasons he would be replacing either Messi or Ronaldo at Barca or Madrid respectively, then the world would be at his feet.

Bale would be affected by Wales plus he is aging. Griezmann does not have the awe to be world best. Hazard is good but not exceptional as such to take over from Ronaldo or Messi.

Anything is possible though.
Noooo! its irrespective of if they retire or play on.
Dybala i agree on that.
Re: Next Ballon D' Or Winner by daveP(m): 2:03am On Apr 16, 2017
This is fifa 17 and messi seems shocked to have won the world cup in the game grin grin

se ko pari? @ icon79 grin
Messi: wait na me be dis?

1 Like

Re: Next Ballon D' Or Winner by Zedoo(m): 3:18am On Apr 16, 2017
Icon79:
I think Neymar is the anointed one. They would give it to him ONCE CRISTIANO RONALDO CATCHES MESSI TOTALS

O pari

So the aim is for Ronaldo to catch messi...

Una go wait taya.

Neymar Is already blessed...and made for the ballon D'or, with a little hard work he should be the first definitely
Re: Next Ballon D' Or Winner by Zedoo(m): 3:24am On Apr 16, 2017
Is this a joke? What are hazard and bale doing here

Local champ....and Mr inconsistent...

They are not in neymar's league especially if you look at consistency....

Hazard is a local champion who only plays well in the premier league and has a tendency to even disappear like he did last season....

Bale is too inconsistent and has low esteem.... Never left ronaldo's shadow....
Neymar has already bin 3rd best in the world, an indication that he is recognized on his own not as a background figure to messi....

Dybala is good but needs a better club, Italian league won't help....

Neymar also stands a better chance of winning something in the national team and always stands out in any tournament he plays.....

I'll put my money on God's chosen, neymar.
Re: Next Ballon D' Or Winner by Zedoo(m): 3:26am On Apr 16, 2017
Dybala plays one game and he is now in contention for world best...

Wow....

He is good but not on that level yet....
Re: Next Ballon D' Or Winner by Zedoo(m): 3:28am On Apr 16, 2017
As it stands messi is the most consistent and best player in the world this season, don't even attempt to bring up psg and juve first legs, that's two games in 44....
Re: Next Ballon D' Or Winner by Icon79(m): 4:01am On Apr 16, 2017
Don't get my wrong, I am not praying for Cristiano to catch Messi. To me, Messi is the best player of all time and if Balon d'Or is given on merit, then Messi would've been winning it each year since 2008. However, I do know that the whole thing has been politicized and the aim of FIFA is to make sure that the fake Ronaldo catches Messi.

In fact, I stopped watching Ballon d'Or the year they gave it to Ronaldo even though he didn't win any silverwares that year. And to add insult to injury, Sepp Blatter even confessed that they extended the voting deadline in order to help Ronaldo to win.

O pari

Zedoo:

So the aim is for Ronaldo to catch messi...

Una go wait taya.

Neymar Is already blessed...and made for the ballon D'or, with a little hard work he should be the first definitely

1 Like

Re: Next Ballon D' Or Winner by Lekan1o1: 1:42pm On Apr 16, 2017
daveP:
Never knew Bale outperforms Dybala, until according to you. any reason why

Lol.. who knows dibala... many get to know abt him after juve vs barcelona clash!.
I kno he is tryin at juve but hiw is his perfomance with country.?
Bale singlehandedly took whales to quater euro final stage with low class players.
Even in real madrid in absense of ronaldo bale always deliver

The only way dibala can stand better chance of winning it befor bale is when u consider collective effort of national team and achievement.
Becox dibala is in a better country and stand better chance of winning trophy with county.
But individually dibala cnt do what bale does in country and in club dibala can carry real Madrid in ronaldo's absence.

1 Like

Re: Next Ballon D' Or Winner by daveP(m): 1:43pm On Apr 16, 2017
Zedoo:
Dybala plays one game and he is now in contention for world best...

Wow....

He is good but not on that level yet....
Dont play dow dybala if u dont watch serie a games. he came into contention after 6games in the league and shone well in 11 other games as well. he is like hazard(local champ), until his worth triggered by his solo performance against the world's best club@ barca went up. rem its the same way griez came to limelights?!

(1) (Reply)

Top 10 Richest Football Players In The World 2017 / Swansea Have Reportedly Reached An Agreement With Hull Midfielder Sam Clucas / English Premier League Weekend Sure Predictions

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.