Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,117 members, 7,835,762 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 02:34 PM

I Created Aids To Deliberately Depopulate Humanity -this Is The Man Who Created - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / I Created Aids To Deliberately Depopulate Humanity -this Is The Man Who Created (583 Views)

Man Who Took Girlfriend For Swimming Drowns In Anambra Hotel (Disturbing Photo) / German Mayor Admits To Deliberately Getting Himself Infected With Coronavirus / The Man With The World's Longest Joystick Refuses To Have It Reduced. Pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Created Aids To Deliberately Depopulate Humanity -this Is The Man Who Created by smbmedia: 1:51pm On Apr 15, 2017
Is this not Stupidity?

In April 1984, Dr. Robert Gallo filed a United States application for his invention, the HIV/AIDS Virus. Normally, when a patent is filed and approved, as Dr. Gallo’s was, anyone who uses the product or invention owes a royalty payment to the artificer.
Thus, holding the intellectual property laws to their fullest interpretations, one must solely marvel why Dr. Gallo has yet to file a proceedings seeking to recover damages from the usage of his invention? As odd as this state of affairs could sound, it bears need for extra scrutiny.
The scientific evidence is complete and ...... See more =>https://ciscoupdates.com/2017/04/15/i-created-aids-to-deliberately-depopulate-humanity-this-is-the-man-who-created-hiv-aids-virus-robert-gallo/
Re: I Created Aids To Deliberately Depopulate Humanity -this Is The Man Who Created by LionDeLeo: 2:00pm On Apr 15, 2017

Re: I Created Aids To Deliberately Depopulate Humanity -this Is The Man Who Created by Nbote(m): 2:26pm On Apr 15, 2017
Some of U bloggers are jus a bunch of lazy morons... Una no jus wan get sense at all.

(1) (Reply)

Major Causes Of Lower Back Pain And Treatment / 40 Amazing Facts About The Human Body / Label Your Bottle

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.