Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,180 members, 7,829,235 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 10:15 PM

“mind Your Business,” Nigerians Slam Helen Paul For Reconciling Bisola And TTT - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / “mind Your Business,” Nigerians Slam Helen Paul For Reconciling Bisola And TTT (443 Views)

Uche Maduagwu Blasts Helen Paul For Defending Regina Daniels Marriage / Sandra Okagbue, Flavour's Wife Attacks Him For Reconciling With His Second Baby / Marvis strips down to underwear as she and TTT Cover House Of Maliq Magazine (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

“mind Your Business,” Nigerians Slam Helen Paul For Reconciling Bisola And TTT by TheHerald: 3:59pm On Apr 15, 2017
Nigerians on social media are not happy at the re-conciliatory move made by comedienne, Helen Paul yesterday in Warri during a concert.

Helen Paul had yesterday made moves to end the feud between Bisola and Thin Tall Tony after Bisola had snubbed her in-house lover during her arrival in Nigeria.

Bisola’s attitude came after she found out that Thin Tall Tony whom she had been romantically involved with in the Big Brother Naija house was married and had two kids before the show.

Helen Paul, seeking peace made Bisola hug Thin Tall Tony to end the feud, Nigerians who after voting Thin Tall Tony out noted that they did it to save Bisola further emotional stress took to their social media page to slam the comedienne.

Read more at http://www.herald.ng/mind-business-nigerians-slam-helen-paul-reconciling-bisola-ttt/#AGKJXYTTBMqbPiRq.99

Re: “mind Your Business,” Nigerians Slam Helen Paul For Reconciling Bisola And TTT by tribalistseun: 4:06pm On Apr 15, 2017
You mean in this 21st century, someone paid for tickets to go watch Helen Paul? Taaar make una kukuma kill me. For this recession, I can't be wasting money anyhow. I'm just chilling

Re: “mind Your Business,” Nigerians Slam Helen Paul For Reconciling Bisola And TTT by tobisco29(m): 5:01pm On Apr 15, 2017
I love the photo above my post, there is nothing wrong with both reconciling

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Lady Who Mistook Petrol For Kerosine, Marks One Year Of Miraculously S / 'even Rats Makes Babies' -is Emeka Ike Shading His Wife? / Mercy Aigbe Gentry's Husband Never Trusted Her From The Beginning (details)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.