Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,282 members, 7,818,958 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:54 AM

Barrenness Is Not Permitted If You........ - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Barrenness Is Not Permitted If You........ (566 Views)

MY FRIEND OVERCAME BARRENNESS –PLEASE, SHARE BARRENNESS EXPERIENCES / Woman Sacked After 7 Years Of Barrenness, Now Pregnant For Lover / Nigerian Couple Welcome First Child Abroad After 30 Years Of Barrenness. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Barrenness Is Not Permitted If You........ by lightblazingnow(m): 4:10pm On Apr 15, 2017
You don't pay anything dear, we want you to rejoice more than those who have children, for your own children are more than those who have children already.

We want to bring your faith to the stage where it can receive the Blessing of children which have eluded you for so many years. We want to stand with you in the presence of the almighty God and ask from the father God Almighty who gives to all and refuses none if you are not double minded.

If you know you are double minded don't even drop your contact here. I know as much as I have trust in the true Blessing. Not from the wrong direction, but the very source of life.
That if your asking reaches the true office your matter will be attended to immediately

Luke 18:1 And Jesus Christ spoke a parable unto them to this end, that men are created to pray always, and not to give up prayers;

18:2 Saying, There was in a city a judge, which feared not God, neither regarded man:

18:3 And there was a widow in that same city; and she came unto him, saying, Avenge me of my adversary.

18:4 And he wouldn't​ for a while: but afterward he said within himself, Though I fear not God, nor regard man;

18:5 Yet because this widow troubling me, I will avenge her, lest by her continual coming she weary me.

18:6 And the Lord Christ said, Hear what the unjust judge said.

18:7 And will not God avenge his own elect, which cry day and night unto him, though he bear long with them?

18:8 I tell you that he will avenge them speedily. Nevertheless when the Son of man comes, shall he find faith on the earth?

The problem isn't with the giving, it's with the recipient. We will teach you how to receive it for yourself and loved ones.

I will talk with you one on one. Allow us ask with you. You don't have to die without conceiving a baby and deliver your own children. It's still very possible. Don't give up now.

Do what the master of your life has recommended to be carried out. Maybe you don't know, we are here

Drop your contact...
Re: Barrenness Is Not Permitted If You........ by lightblazingnow(m): 7:30pm On Apr 15, 2017
Don't

Look at the

Faces of men

Your challenge is yours alone

Fight
Re: Barrenness Is Not Permitted If You........ by lightblazingnow(m): 6:34am On Apr 16, 2017
You have to

Enjoy

The fruit of the

Womb
Re: Barrenness Is Not Permitted If You........ by lightblazingnow(m): 10:39am On Apr 16, 2017
Mercy

Says no
Re: Barrenness Is Not Permitted If You........ by lightblazingnow(m): 3:03pm On Apr 16, 2017
Fight now

Now that you can

Believe
Re: Barrenness Is Not Permitted If You........ by lightblazingnow(m): 6:50pm On Apr 16, 2017
Don't

Die

In

Silence

(1) (Reply)

How Naija Girls Can Cope With The Pressure To Get Married By9jagirlfriend's Blog / What Can I Buy With #2000 For Cousin / Types Of Husband

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.