Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,665 members, 7,816,715 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:50 PM

Ministry Of Justice, Abuja - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Ministry Of Justice, Abuja (1278 Views)

Federal Ministry Of Education Recruitment 2020/2021 / Federal Ministry Of Water Resources Port Harcourt Recruitment (Apply Now) / Kaduna State Ministry Of Justice Recruiting Massively (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Ministry Of Justice, Abuja by buccy(f): 6:55pm On Apr 15, 2017
Pls anyone currently serving or working in ministry of Justice, Abuja.
I need the phone number of the man in charge of NYSC they call him guarantor. Please it is really urgent...
Re: Ministry Of Justice, Abuja by Hidentity(m): 9:34pm On Aug 28, 2017
buccy:
Pls anyone currently serving or working in ministry of Justice, Abuja.
I need the phone number of the man in charge of NYSC they call him guarantor. Please it is really urgent...

Hi. Sorry for my late response. Just got the notification that you sent a mail, you can forward your message to docreativemind@gmail.com.

Regards

(1) (Reply)

Dietsman Invitation For Pre-training . / Job Vacancy / Navy Form Recruitment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.