Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,081 members, 7,828,800 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 02:23 PM

Pls Help!.help! - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Pls Help!.help! (720 Views)

Help!! Help!! Help!! I Just Got My Infinix Zero Bricked . / Help Help!!!!!!!!! / My Bold 5 just stopped working!!! HELP HELP HELP (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pls Help!.help! by Darhmmie: 11:18am On Jan 01, 2010
lipsrsealed i bought a fairly used nokia at ejigbo and i was scamed.The bluetoot is not good and again the keypad font panel is not good.Wat do i do.Infact i bought it two days ago.
Re: Pls Help!.help! by aieromon(m): 11:24am On Jan 01, 2010
you really don't know what to do lipsrsealed
you've got options from jumpin' down from 3rd Mainland bridge to going back for a refund to plain moving on and vowing never to buy fairly used phones again.
Jeez,this is 2010 undecided
Re: Pls Help!.help! by lynxnoon(m): 11:41am On Jan 01, 2010
aieromon:

you really don't know what to do lipsrsealed
you've got options from jumpin' down from 3rd Mainland bridge to going back for a refund to plain moving on and vowing never to buy fairly used phones again.
Jeez,this is 2010 undecided
LWKMD grin grin

@poster
sorry no hard feelings but i gess by now u should knw wat to do wink
Re: Pls Help!.help! by Tudor6(f): 12:04pm On Jan 01, 2010
@poster

Why didn't you test the product before you paid cash?
Re: Pls Help!.help! by aieromon(m): 12:10pm On Jan 01, 2010
Tudór:

@poster

Why didn't you test the product before you paid cash?

The thing with buying fairly used phones is that it usually works fine while you are in the market but when you take it home,you realise it has more faults than Yara****.If i had gone with him,i would have detected bluetooth problems,camera problems and even display problems.The outer casing can always be replaced.
There are things you should look out for before purchasing these kind of phones but i guess he fell for the beauty of the outside without considering the strength of the engine within.
Oh well,experience they say is the best teacher.
Re: Pls Help!.help! by MrCrackles(m): 12:12pm On Jan 01, 2010
Darhmmie:

lipsrsealed i bought a fairly used nokia at ejigbo and i was scamed.The bluetoot is not good and again the keypad font panel is not good.Wat do i do.Infact i bought it two days ago.
You are pristine buffoon. . . .
Re: Pls Help!.help! by aieromon(m): 12:18pm On Jan 01, 2010
MrCrackles:

You are pristine buffoon. . . .

You just can't resist the urge to chip in,can you wink
Re: Pls Help!.help! by MrCrackles(m): 12:21pm On Jan 01, 2010
aieromon:

You just can't resist the urge to chip in,can you wink
Some people are daft beyond description. . . . sad shocked wink
Re: Pls Help!.help! by aieromon(m): 12:27pm On Jan 01, 2010
MrCrackles:

Some people are daft beyond description. . . . sad shocked wink

. . . . .And it's up to Super C to drop the world on 'em grin grin grin
Re: Pls Help!.help! by semid4lyfe(m): 12:58pm On Jan 01, 2010
Nothing wrong in buying a fairly used phone as long as you buy from a reputable place and test 'every' before paying the cash. Hell, there's even a shop I know in computer villa that deals only in fairly used phones (mostly London used) usually mint & in good working condition. I bought my N95 mid 2007 from that shop and took friends there on 3 different ocassions early last year to purchase N95's and an N73. The only thing is their phones cost 1-2k more than those who sell in showglasses by the side of the roads. My phone & those of my guys have never developed any fault & are working wella till 2day.
Bottomline -buy from a reputable shop and test every before paying cash. Never buy from road side sellers with showglasses or boys who peddle the thing by hand. Their phones are usually FUFU phones. It's also good to buy from the 'last user' - a person who uses a phone & wants to sell it. Thats when sites like Nairalist & Nairaland (tech market & phone boards) become useful.
Re: Pls Help!.help! by honsule(m): 1:16pm On Jan 01, 2010
semid4lyfe:

Nothing wrong in buying a fairly used phone as long as you buy from 'last user' - a person who uses a phone & wants to sell it. Thats when sites like Nairalist & Nairaland (tech market & phone boards) become useful.

i like this aspect.Got my N95 from a guy who reluctantly sold it for me in 2008.The phone is kicking and transmogrified from v.12,30,31 and eventually 35.0.002.i call my N95 MACHINE.The phone have never develop a single problem for one day.
Re: Pls Help!.help! by semid4lyfe(m): 1:28pm On Jan 01, 2010
@Honsule
Lol. Boys are not smiling so e no easy to take 50k+ buy new phone.

(1) (Reply)

New And Sealed **samsung Galaxy S Gt-i9000 Mobile Phone *** / Kindly Help Me With My Nokia 1202-2 / The Hazards Of Hacking Phones.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.