Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,774 members, 7,817,164 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:31 AM

Please, Whats This Called?! - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Please, Whats This Called?! (513 Views)

Whats Inside An $800K Lagos Mega Mansion? You Wont Believe It! / Please Whats Is The Consequences Of Backdated Survey Plan? / Living In Eko Atlantic City Lagos Nigeria. Whats Inside ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Please, Whats This Called?! by Xionez(m): 8:04pm On Apr 15, 2017
I would like to know what this is called.

As you can see, its burnt. The electricians i have called to troubleshoot the fault all did a poor job. I would like to know which is appropriate for a 2HP AC and fridge. Both are constantly on.

Let me buy it and get an electrician to hook it up. Save me the stress of wasting time over a small issue.

Thanks!

Details abouy the AC can be found here. Check the specs for electrical details. Would have posted a pic but this would be more adequate in case more info is needed

http://www.samsung.com/levant/consumer/home-appliances/air-conditioners/wall-mount/AQ12ESPXSG/

Used to cool down the Quadro graphics systems here but they have their own dedicated supply.
The fridge is the average sized Thermacool fridge to store staff lunches and othet consumables. Single door. Dual compartments.

(1) (Reply)

List Of Filling Stations In Lagos State For Sale And Lease / Please Are You Moving Out Anytime Soon / Invest In Merit Park Estate Before Lekki Free Trade Zone

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.