Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,119 members, 7,818,337 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:09 PM

SHOCKING :daddy Freeze Has 52 Demons Helping Him To Insult Nigerian Pastors--- - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / SHOCKING :daddy Freeze Has 52 Demons Helping Him To Insult Nigerian Pastors--- (494 Views)

Review Of 2017 Prophesies By Nigerian Pastors: Apostle Johnson Suleiman / Epic Response To Daddy Freeze Interview On Tithing!!! / Review Of 2016 Prophesies By Nigerian Pastors. #1: Apostle Johnson Suleiman (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

SHOCKING :daddy Freeze Has 52 Demons Helping Him To Insult Nigerian Pastors--- by MBAISEBLOG: 8:12pm On Apr 15, 2017
BREAKING..."YOU HAVE 52 DEMONS AND SHOULD COME TO GOD FOR DELIVERANCE" PASTOR HUMBLE REPLIES DADDY FREEZE.
Just as we have 52 senators under probe in ABUJA ,the same away daddy freeze has 52 demons helping him to insult Nigerian pastors...
HE SERIOUSLY NEED DELIVERANCE..----------.PASTOR HUMBLE OKORO.
"I am grateful to God for a successful missionary outing in Lagos state.
While the God fearing people are busy celebrating God for what He (God) did at the event, others like daddy freeze are busy criticising me for obeying God's assignment.
I want to use this medium to bring to daddy freeze, his followers and his fans that their mentor has 52 demons according to the revelation I received last night.
It is only a demonized person that can call Nigerian pastors "Yahoo Yahoo boys on suit". He needs deliverance, God can help him from this problem if only he can humble himself and seek God's Mercy. I want to also use this opportunity to advice youths all over the world to show respect for holy things as God honours those that honour Him.
I am wishing everyone a happy resurrection weekend".
The Pastor stated. It will be recall that Daddy Freeze had mocked the Pastor's celebrated program "War Against The Sea Country" held in Lagos

Re: SHOCKING :daddy Freeze Has 52 Demons Helping Him To Insult Nigerian Pastors--- by menstrualpad: 8:16pm On Apr 15, 2017
His father is an alhaji... There's nothing Christian about freeze....
Re: SHOCKING :daddy Freeze Has 52 Demons Helping Him To Insult Nigerian Pastors--- by bizza45: 8:22pm On Apr 15, 2017
daddy freeze!!! chairman noise markers association of Nigeria (NMAON).. Shebi dem don keep your sis(aunty kemi) where her head fit correct small, very soon u go soon join am d only difference b say boys go arrange your head small with beating ..and as for d pastor wet discover several demons for e body try make u manage cast one or two away, and also go earn your other pastors make dem dey respect themselves, make all these kin boys no dey use dem do show
Re: SHOCKING :daddy Freeze Has 52 Demons Helping Him To Insult Nigerian Pastors--- by decatalyst(m): 8:24pm On Apr 15, 2017
I thought as much, because how do you explain a grown up man behaving like a baby grin grin
Re: SHOCKING :daddy Freeze Has 52 Demons Helping Him To Insult Nigerian Pastors--- by devilmaycry: 8:25pm On Apr 15, 2017
i dnt like his character....dude behaves childish....
Re: SHOCKING :daddy Freeze Has 52 Demons Helping Him To Insult Nigerian Pastors--- by ayourbamie: 8:25pm On Apr 15, 2017
That's too small, some ppl have thousands. You know how many women he has slept with to get the demons?
Re: SHOCKING :daddy Freeze Has 52 Demons Helping Him To Insult Nigerian Pastors--- by Nobody: 9:53am On Apr 16, 2017
@PastorHumbleOkoro how did u confirm that he has 52 demons in him or when did exposing hypocrisy amounts to one having demonic possession? Smh...We live in a generation of weak people. Everything has to be watered down because it's offensive, including the truth.

(1) (Reply)

See The Snake I Saw In My New Apartment.. / Nigeria Must Take A Decision On The Igbo / 5 Ways To Break Out Of Your Comfort Zone

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.