Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,738 members, 7,817,029 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:52 PM

Please, Someone Should Balance This For Me - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Please, Someone Should Balance This For Me (516 Views)

How To Balance Spirituality And Academics / Attack On The Church – Let's Balance The Reports / If Balance Is An Excuse For The Existence Of Good And Evil What Balances Heaven? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please, Someone Should Balance This For Me by Moneyfem: 8:25pm On Apr 15, 2017
Be sure of this: The wicked will not go unpunished, but those who are righteous will go free.- Proverbs 11:21

"I, even I, am he who blots out your transgressions, for my own sake, and remembers your sins no more.- Isaiah 43:25

For I will forgive their wickedness and will remember their sins no more." Hebrews 8:12

God says the wicked will not go unpunished but says at another point that He will forgive their wickedness. Please, someone should help explain this because I want to understand it.

Thanks.
Re: Please, Someone Should Balance This For Me by Nasa28(m): 9:04pm On Apr 15, 2017
Read them in context
Re: Please, Someone Should Balance This For Me by ScepticalPyrrho: 9:05pm On Apr 15, 2017
I'll be waiting for response like...

Re: Please, Someone Should Balance This For Me by akintom(m): 9:14pm On Apr 15, 2017
The folks on Holy Spirit weed, will soon begin to thread the dubious "context" path.
Re: Please, Someone Should Balance This For Me by CandidSeeker(m): 10:10pm On Apr 15, 2017
The soul that sinneth, it shall die. The son shall not bear the iniquity of the father, neither shall the father bear the iniquity of the son: the righteousness of the righteous shall be upon him, and the wickedness of the wicked shall be upon him.

But if the wicked will turn from all his sins that he hath committed, and keep all my statutes, and do that which is lawful and right, he shall surely live, he shall not die. All his transgressions that he hath committed, they shall not be mentioned unto him: in his righteousness that he hath done he shall live.

Have I any pleasure at all that the wicked should die? saith the Lord GOD: and not that he should return from his ways, and live?

But when the righteous turneth away from his righteousness, and committeth iniquity, and doeth according to all the abominations that the wicked man doeth, shall he live? All his righteousness that he hath done shall not be mentioned: in his trespass that he hath trespassed, and in his sin that he hath sinned, in them shall he die.

- Ezekiel 18:20-24

.....Whoever does not believe in Jesus Christ is condemned! – John.3:18
.....Whosoever shall confess that Jesus is the Son of God, God dwells in him, and he in God. – 1John.4:15

Interested readers should say this prayer of to receive DIVINE LIFE:
I believe that Jesus Christ The Son of God died for me, and God raised Him from the dead. I confess with my mouth that Jesus Christ is The lord of my life from this day. I am born again and I now have eternal life through Him and His Name. Thank you Lord for saving my soul.
Continue to study your bibles prayerfully for divine enlightenment and revelations.

-Peace.
Re: Please, Someone Should Balance This For Me by Moneyfem: 4:04pm On Apr 17, 2017
Ok, simply, God will forget the wickedness of the wicked once he repents? Does that mean God will not allow any physical repercussion to come on such a wicked man that is now born again?
Re: Please, Someone Should Balance This For Me by An2elect2(f): 4:28pm On Apr 17, 2017
Moneyfem:
Ok, simply, God will forget the wickedness of the wicked once he repents? Does that mean God will not allow any physical repercussion to come on such a wicked man that is now born again?
Physical repercussion for what and can you give instances?
Re: Please, Someone Should Balance This For Me by analice107: 4:42pm On Apr 17, 2017
Moneyfem:
Do you remember when Christ cried out 'Father forgive them for they know not what they do?'. Anyone who genuinely repents hates what he had done in the past.

When true repentance happens you will wish to be killed for the sins you committed. You'd never feel deserving of His grace and forgiveness.

This explains why Christ said, 'They know not', for if they knew,they won't do it.

True repentance turns God's wrath away. Because it makes you truly sorry for what you did. It's called JUSTIFICATION. You are indeed guilty, but go.
Re: Please, Someone Should Balance This For Me by Moneyfem: 6:54pm On Apr 18, 2017
why did God not let Moses see the promised land? Also, there are many cases of people today suffering the repercussions of their sins though are saved. is God involved in such experience?
Re: Please, Someone Should Balance This For Me by CandidSeeker(m): 12:20am On Apr 23, 2017
Moneyfem:
why did God not let Moses see the promised land? Also, there are many cases of people today suffering the repercussions of their sins though are saved. is God involved in such experience?

Moses gave God tough time from the beginning of his call:

…… Come now therefore, and I will send thee unto Pharaoh, that thou mayest bring forth my people the children of Israel out of Egypt. And Moses said unto God, Who am I, that I should go unto Pharaoh, and that I should bring forth the children of Israel out of Egypt?
And he said, Certainly I will be with thee; and this shall be a token unto thee, that I have sent thee: When thou hast brought forth the people out of Egypt, ye shall serve God upon this mountain.
And Moses said unto God, Behold, when I come unto the children of Israel, and shall say unto them, The God of your fathers hath sent me unto you; and they shall say to me, What is his name? what shall I say unto them?

And God said unto Moses, I AM THAT I AM: and he said, Thus shalt thou say unto the children of Israel, I AM hath sent me unto you.

And God said moreover unto Moses, Thus shalt thou say unto the children of Israel, the LORD God of your fathers, the God of Abraham, the God of Isaac, and the God of Jacob, hath sent me unto you: this is my name for ever, and this is my memorial unto all generations.
– Ex.3:10-15

And Moses answered and said, But, behold, they will not believe me, nor hearken unto my voice: for they will say, The LORD hath not appeared unto thee.
And the LORD said unto him, What is that in thine hand? And he said, A rod. And he said, Cast it on the ground. And he cast it on the ground, and it became a serpent; and Moses fled from before it..........
- Ex.4.1-8

Aaron was not supposed to be a part of the plan!
And Moses said unto the LORD, O my LORD, I am not eloquent, neither heretofore, nor since thou hast spoken unto thy servant: but I am slow of speech, and of a slow tongue.

And the LORD said unto him, Who hath made man's mouth? or who maketh the dumb, or deaf, or the seeing, or the blind? have not I the LORD? Now therefore go, and I will be with thy mouth, and teach thee what thou shalt say.

And he said, O my LORD, send, I pray thee, by the hand of him whom thou wilt send.

And the anger of the LORD was kindled against Moses, and he said, Is not Aaron the Levite thy brother? I know that he can speak well. And also, behold, he cometh forth to meet thee: and when he seeth thee, he will be glad in his heart.

And thou shalt speak unto him, and put words in his mouth: and I will be with thy mouth, and with his mouth, and will teach you what ye shall do.

And he shall be thy spokesman unto the people: and he shall be, even he shall be to thee instead of a mouth, and thou shalt be to him instead of God.
-----Ex.4:10-16

He got use to old method.
-Just like most Christians today refused to operate in the new covenant (testament) by sticking to the old covenant (testament).

...And the LORD said unto Moses, Go on before the people, and take with thee of the elders of Israel; and thy rod, wherewith thou smotest the river, take in thine hand, and go.
Behold, I will stand before thee there upon the rock in Horeb; and thou shalt smite the rock, and there shall come water out of it, that the people may drink. And Moses did so in the sight of the elders of Israel. …. Ex.17:5-6(Old Method)

And the LORD spake unto Moses, saying, Take the rod, and gather thou the assembly together, thou, and Aaron thy brother, and speak ye unto the rock before their eyes; and it shall give forth his water, and thou shalt bring forth to them water out of the rock: so thou shalt give the congregation and their beasts drink.

And Moses took the rod from before the LORD, as he commanded him. And Moses and Aaron gathered the congregation together before the rock, and he said unto them, Hear now, ye rebels; must we fetch you water out of this rock?

And Moses lifted up his hand, and with his rod he smote the rock twice: and the water came out abundantly, and the congregation drank, and their beasts also.
And the LORD spake unto Moses and Aaron, Because ye believed me not, to sanctify me in the eyes of the children of Israel, therefore ye shall not bring this congregation into the land which I have given them.

- Num.20:7-12(He used the old method instead of the new method, not paying attention to the new instruction).

Before we decide on any action or ‘inaction’, we need to know what God is saying now.

What He’s saying to you may be different from what he said to your parents or your general overseer. How he want you to handle things now may be fiferent from what has always worked for you in the past.

It’s important for us to note the: What? Why? Who? When? Where? And How? of our individual calling (I will expatiate more on these in a new topic on ‘What God is saying now.’).

‘When a door closes, another one opens; but we often stay in front of the closed door crying, and thereby not able to see the new open door’.

God sometimes change the channels through which he meets our needs. We’ll miss it unless we abide!

It's necessary that we continue to study and meditate prayerfully, so as to be regulated from within.

-Peace.
Re: Please, Someone Should Balance This For Me by ifenes(m): 1:55am On Apr 23, 2017
CandidSeeker:

Moses gave God tough time from the beginning of his call:

…… Come now therefore, and I will send thee unto Pharaoh, that thou mayest bring forth my people the children of Israel out of Egypt. And Moses said unto God, Who am I, that I should go unto Pharaoh, and that I should bring forth the children of Israel out of Egypt?
And he said, Certainly I will be with thee; and this shall be a token unto thee, that I have sent thee: When thou hast brought forth the people out of Egypt, ye shall serve God upon this mountain.
And Moses said unto God, Behold, when I come unto the children of Israel, and shall say unto them, The God of your fathers hath sent me unto you; and they shall say to me, What is his name? what shall I say unto them?

And God said unto Moses, I AM THAT I AM: and he said, Thus shalt thou say unto the children of Israel, I AM hath sent me unto you.

And God said moreover unto Moses, Thus shalt thou say unto the children of Israel, the LORD God of your fathers, the God of Abraham, the God of Isaac, and the God of Jacob, hath sent me unto you: this is my name for ever, and this is my memorial unto all generations.
– Ex.3:10-15

And Moses answered and said, But, behold, they will not believe me, nor hearken unto my voice: for they will say, The LORD hath not appeared unto thee.
And the LORD said unto him, What is that in thine hand? And he said, A rod. And he said, Cast it on the ground. And he cast it on the ground, and it became a serpent; and Moses fled from before it..........
- Ex.4.1-8

Aaron was not supposed to be a part of the plan!
And Moses said unto the LORD, O my LORD, I am not eloquent, neither heretofore, nor since thou hast spoken unto thy servant: but I am slow of speech, and of a slow tongue.

And the LORD said unto him, Who hath made man's mouth? or who maketh the dumb, or deaf, or the seeing, or the blind? have not I the LORD? Now therefore go, and I will be with thy mouth, and teach thee what thou shalt say.

And he said, O my LORD, send, I pray thee, by the hand of him whom thou wilt send.

And the anger of the LORD was kindled against Moses, and he said, Is not Aaron the Levite thy brother? I know that he can speak well. And also, behold, he cometh forth to meet thee: and when he seeth thee, he will be glad in his heart.

And thou shalt speak unto him, and put words in his mouth: and I will be with thy mouth, and with his mouth, and will teach you what ye shall do.

And he shall be thy spokesman unto the people: and he shall be, even he shall be to thee instead of a mouth, and thou shalt be to him instead of God.
-----Ex.4:10-16

He got use to old method.
-Just like most Christians today refused to operate in the new covenant (testament) by sticking to the old covenant (testament).

...And the LORD said unto Moses, Go on before the people, and take with thee of the elders of Israel; and thy rod, wherewith thou smotest the river, take in thine hand, and go.
Behold, I will stand before thee there upon the rock in Horeb; and thou shalt smite the rock, and there shall come water out of it, that the people may drink. And Moses did so in the sight of the elders of Israel. …. Ex.17:5-6(Old Method)

And the LORD spake unto Moses, saying, Take the rod, and gather thou the assembly together, thou, and Aaron thy brother, and speak ye unto the rock before their eyes; and it shall give forth his water, and thou shalt bring forth to them water out of the rock: so thou shalt give the congregation and their beasts drink.

And Moses took the rod from before the LORD, as he commanded him. And Moses and Aaron gathered the congregation together before the rock, and he said unto them, Hear now, ye rebels; must we fetch you water out of this rock?

And Moses lifted up his hand, and with his rod he smote the rock twice: and the water came out abundantly, and the congregation drank, and their beasts also.
And the LORD spake unto Moses and Aaron, Because ye believed me not, to sanctify me in the eyes of the children of Israel, therefore ye shall not bring this congregation into the land which I have given them.

- Num.20:7-12(He used the old method instead of the new method, not paying attention to the new instruction).

Before we decide on any action or ‘inaction’, we need to know what God is saying now.

What He’s saying to you may be different from what he said to your parents or your general overseer. How he want you to handle things now may be fiferent from what has always worked for you in the past.

It’s important for us to note the: What? Why? Who? When? Where? And How? of our individual calling (I will expatiate more on these in a new topic on ‘What God is saying now.’).

‘When a door closes, another one opens; but we often stay in front of the closed door crying, and thereby not able to see the new open door’.

God sometimes change the channels through which he meets our needs. We’ll miss it unless we abide!

It's necessary that we continue to study and meditate prayerfully, so as to be regulated from within.

-Peace.

Lol you are funny.....really?

(1) (Reply)

Do You Know That You Are ALL Victims Of RAPE And SLAVERY? / Open Heaven Daily Devotional(sun. 28/05/2017) / I’m Alive – Don Moen

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.