Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,788 members, 7,810,051 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:34 PM

Get Your Master's Degrees In The United States Of America - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Get Your Master's Degrees In The United States Of America (1293 Views)

Voice Of America Sacks 15 Hausa Employees In A Nigeria Bribery Scandal / Meet Lanre Udu, Medical Doctor With Two Bachelors, Two Master's Degrees, PHD / Nigerian Woman Promoted To A Major In The United States Army. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Get Your Master's Degrees In The United States Of America by TumiDonserenos(f): 9:35pm On Apr 15, 2017
Study in United States

The United States has the world’s largest international student population, with over 800,000 students. Nearly 4% of all students enrolled in higher-level education in the USA are international students.

The US is home to some of the most prestigious universities in the world. Universities in the United States offer a huge variety of English-language courses various speciality degrees and excellent research in a diverse, international environment.
The US provides a huge variety of higher education institutions all over the country: over 1,700 public and 2,500 private institutions.

Student information about cities in the USA

Find the best information about what to expect when studying in top cities in the USA. Read about degree course offers, career opportunities, student life, living costs, and more.
◾Study in New York City
◾Study in Chicago
◾Study in Los Angeles
◾Study in San Francisco
◾Study in Boston

Higher education institutions in the United States

The United States has more institutions of higher education than any other country. International students with varied perspectives, values and traditions come to the US and increase cultural awareness and international networks.

United States Department of Education (USDE) and the Council for Higher Education Accreditation (CHEA) recognizes more than 19,500 US higher education programs as accredited and of a high quality. Among these, Ivy League Universities are well known as the top higher education institutions in the United States and the world.

General application requirements

Universities in the United States have their own individual admission standards and include all or part of the following requirements:

http://donserenosconsult.com/index.php/what-we-offer/education-consulting
Re: Get Your Master's Degrees In The United States Of America by TumiDonserenos(f): 9:36pm On Apr 15, 2017
Study environment

American universities provide the latest technologies and advancements coupled with excellent research opportunities. Students are free change their minds and transfer from one course to another or change their study institution.

Most classes include no more than 20 students, facilitating greater teacher involvement and student interaction. All kinds of English language courses are available for international students.

With over 35 million Spanish speakers in the United States, it is the 5th largest Spanish-speaking population. Spanish is currently the most widely taught non-English language in U.S. higher education.

Re: Get Your Master's Degrees In The United States Of America by tensazangetsu20(m): 11:44pm On Apr 15, 2017
Can you help me get into harvard business school grin grin grin cheesy
Re: Get Your Master's Degrees In The United States Of America by TumiDonserenos(f): 8:16am On Apr 16, 2017
tensazangetsu20:
Can you help me get into harvard business school grin grin grin cheesy

We can help you apply if do meet the requirements and we can help you get your visa wink wink
Re: Get Your Master's Degrees In The United States Of America by tensazangetsu20(m): 8:56am On Apr 16, 2017
TumiDonserenos:

We can help you apply if do meet the requirements and we can help you get your visa wink wink
That was just a troll question. There are no requirements to harvard business school. Admission process in top schools is very holistic. Happy Easter to you.

1 Like

Re: Get Your Master's Degrees In The United States Of America by TumiDonserenos(f): 9:10am On Apr 16, 2017
tensazangetsu20:

That was just a troll question. There are no requirements to harvard business school. Admission process in top schools is very holistic. Happy Easter to you.

Thank you for trolling us. wink cheesy

Happy Easter to you too
Re: Get Your Master's Degrees In The United States Of America by tensazangetsu20(m): 9:18am On Apr 16, 2017
TumiDonserenos:

Thank you for trolling us. wink cheesy

Happy Easter to you too
Us, are you legion?
Re: Get Your Master's Degrees In The United States Of America by TumiDonserenos(f): 9:23am On Apr 16, 2017
tensazangetsu20:

every school has requirements whether it is holistic or not. Notice how I said " If you meet the requirements to APPLY..." meaning should we - together with you- realise that you do not meet the requirements we will suggest other schools that you meet their requirements and possibly get a scholarship.

smiley wink cheesy
Re: Get Your Master's Degrees In The United States Of America by tensazangetsu20(m): 9:25am On Apr 16, 2017
TumiDonserenos:

every school has requirements whether it is holistic or not. Notice how I said " If you meet the requirements to APPLY..." meaning should we - together with you- realise that you do not meet the requirements we will suggest other schools that you can go into and possibly get a scholarship.

smiley wink cheesy
But you know it's useless going to a low ranking program to study nowadays. Do you guys also help people with essays and SOPs? Those 2 are very important.
Re: Get Your Master's Degrees In The United States Of America by TumiDonserenos(f): 9:49am On Apr 17, 2017
TumiDonserenos:
Study in United States

The United States has the world’s largest international student population, with over 800,000 students. Nearly 4% of all students enrolled in higher-level education in the USA are international students.

The US is home to some of the most prestigious universities in the world. Universities in the United States offer a huge variety of English-language courses various speciality degrees and excellent research in a diverse, international environment.
The US provides a huge variety of higher education institutions all over the country: over 1,700 public and 2,500 private institutions.

Student information about cities in the USA

Find the best information about what to expect when studying in top cities in the USA. Read about degree course offers, career opportunities, student life, living costs, and more.
◾Study in New York City
◾Study in Chicago
◾Study in Los Angeles
◾Study in San Francisco
◾Study in Boston

Higher education institutions in the United States

The United States has more institutions of higher education than any other country. International students with varied perspectives, values and traditions come to the US and increase cultural awareness and international networks.

United States Department of Education (USDE) and the Council for Higher Education Accreditation (CHEA) recognizes more than 19,500 US higher education programs as accredited and of a high quality. Among these, Ivy League Universities are well known as the top higher education institutions in the United States and the world.

General application requirements

Universities in the United States have their own individual admission standards and include all or part of the following requirements:

About United States

The United States is a Federal Republic consisting of 50 states and a federal district. 48 states and Washington, D.C. are situated in central North America between Canada and Mexico. The state of Alaska is situated in the north-western part of North America and the state of Hawaii is an archipelago in the Pacific. The United States is the world's third largest country in the world. It is also third largest in the number of inhabitants and is also one of the world's most multicultural nations. The capital is Washington, D.C. and the biggest city is New York City.

The United States is the world's oldest surviving federation, a constitutional republic and representative democracy. The federation was formed after the first 13 colonies gained their independence from British rule in 1783.

The country has the world's biggest economy - 23% of global nominal GDP, based mainly on technological advancements, an abundance of natural resources and high worker productivity. Even today, the United States is one of the world's largest manufacturers.

According to international rankings, 13 or 15 American colleges and universities are ranked among the top 20 in the world.

Re: Get Your Master's Degrees In The United States Of America by tensazangetsu20(m): 10:26pm On Apr 17, 2017
TumiDonserenos:

About United States

The United States is a Federal Republic consisting of 50 states and a federal district. 48 states and Washington, D.C. are situated in central North America between Canada and Mexico. The state of Alaska is situated in the north-western part of North America and the state of Hawaii is an archipelago in the Pacific. The United States is the world's third largest country in the world. It is also third largest in the number of inhabitants and is also one of the world's most multicultural nations. The capital is Washington, D.C. and the biggest city is New York City.

The United States is the world's oldest surviving federation, a constitutional republic and representative democracy. The federation was formed after the first 13 colonies gained their independence from British rule in 1783.

The country has the world's biggest economy - 23% of global nominal GDP, based mainly on technological advancements, an abundance of natural resources and high worker productivity. Even today, the United States is one of the world's largest manufacturers.

According to international rankings, 13 or 15 American colleges and universities are ranked among the top 20 in the world.

Actually the USA gained independence on the 4th of July 1776. Am following this thread. interested in post-graduation education in the USA but i want to get working experience first to cover up my horrendous CGPA
Re: Get Your Master's Degrees In The United States Of America by emmaeko1989: 12:01am On Apr 18, 2017
i want to do a MPH in US,how may you help?
Re: Get Your Master's Degrees In The United States Of America by TumiDonserenos(f): 7:27am On Apr 18, 2017
emmaeko1989:
i want to do a MPH in US,how may you help?

Send me an email and we can help you. Do you have your transcripts, certificates and a valid passport? Which 2 cities would you like to study? reply to admin@donserenosconsult.com
Re: Get Your Master's Degrees In The United States Of America by Nobody: 10:59pm On Apr 19, 2017
Victory from Nigeria.am interested in America school for my masters .how do I go about it.I've second class lower for my undergraduate. I want course related to the course I read.History and international studies. .and I can also work with it . vapata07@gmail.com Thanks.

1 Like

Re: Get Your Master's Degrees In The United States Of America by TumiDonserenos(f): 8:17am On Apr 20, 2017
bookie007:
Victory from Nigeria.am interested in America school for my masters .how do I go about it.I've second class lower for my undergraduate. I want course related to the course I read.History and international studies. .and I can also work with it . vapata07@gmail.com Thanks.

I will send you an email before the end of the day. wink

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Oncologist, Foluso Ademuyiwa, Tops 2017 Best Medical Doctors In Usa / Salary Structure Of Nigerian Army / Earn Upto N90,000 A Month

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.