Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,877 members, 7,828,122 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 01:39 AM

Men! Where Is The Love?? Man Stripe Wife Naked For Not Cooking His Favorite Meal - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Men! Where Is The Love?? Man Stripe Wife Naked For Not Cooking His Favorite Meal (838 Views)

28-year-old Man Beats Up His Mother For Not Cooking His Favourite Meal / Man, 28, Beats Up Mum For Not Cooking His Favourite Meal / Nigerian Auchi Guy Burns Money In Celebration As DJ Plays His Favorite Song (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Men! Where Is The Love?? Man Stripe Wife Naked For Not Cooking His Favorite Meal by sweetsandy4luv(f): 10:07pm On Apr 15, 2017
MEN! WHERE IS THE LOVE?? Man Accuse Wife For Not Cooking His Favorite Meal, Beats & Stripe Her Naked Publicly In Abuja {Must See}

Newsflashngr.com can reliably report that an Abuja base Islamic Scholar has beaten his once lovely wife black and blue str!p her N@kaed simply because she didn’t prepare what he wanted for dinner, the heartless man also claim he spent money buying cloths for her, why can't she spend money too to cook for him?
According to our eyewitness who file in this report; This one na true story o no be talk talk them say them say...... it happen on my street here in Abuja at about 8pm today the man’s name withheld str!pes his wife n@ked in public because of food,

A petty-trader popularly known as mama twin who sells kerosin, fresh tomatos, pepper and onion at the corner of her house on shagamu street in one mans village along abuja nassarawa road at the out sketch of the state. This quite family which neighbours and i can testify has been on that street a long time before now are easy going people while her husband is a dedicated islamic scholar who has really shocked us beyond unreasonable doubt.

Last night at about 8Pm immediately the power supply was interrupted, we begin to hear serious screaming and struggling coming from mama twins house which was unusual therefore getting the attention of neighbours and people around to their apartment, the moment we got there all of us were stoned on what we were seeing, the Islamic scholar to the shock of everyone pushed his middle aged wife out of her house completely n@ked with not even a p@nt to cover.

Ha!! in confusion, tears and screaming she explains....... na because i cook beans o! because of beans way i cook make we chup this night, i tell am say i no get plenty money and him children like to chup beans ooo!!! She explains.

According to an eyewitness miss Rachael who is a very close friend to papa twin Alhaji Sambo Ibrahim from kano state clams that after going into the house to find out from his friend what had happened came out to explain........mama twin husband talk say e done complain give her before say e no like to chup beans but she too stubborn. she no dey like use her money cook but any small money way she get she dey carry am buy cloth for herself and their pikins.

In his words;

The cloth way she wear na my money she take buy am, why she no fit cook better food for me with her own money I come understand.

I don tell am make she pack her things leave my house but she no hear, she tell me day before yesterday say since she marry me na so so sufar but she must leave my house this night.

As at the time of filing this report neighbours are still contemplating whether to call police for the man or settle them amicably, some have even invited the woman’s people on this.
Source:http://www.newsflashngr.com/2017/04/15/busted-nollywood-actress-goes-for-breast-surgery-and-this-unthinkable-happens-to-her-see-photos/

1 Like

Re: Men! Where Is The Love?? Man Stripe Wife Naked For Not Cooking His Favorite Meal by NevetsIbot(m): 11:03pm On Apr 15, 2017
lol...

Anyway.. Wifey must know how to pound yam and cook ugwu n egusi soup..... I be original afonja!! Iyan every night

(1) (Reply)

Horrid Conditions Of Nigerian Police Barracks (photos) / Facebook User Suspected To Attempt Suicide? See This / Woman Shot To Death Hours After Writing How She ‘makes Six Figures’ On Facebook

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.