Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,875 members, 7,817,574 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:43 PM

Chief Ayiri To Give Shuun Bebe 5million Naira After Performance At Warri Again - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Chief Ayiri To Give Shuun Bebe 5million Naira After Performance At Warri Again (1004 Views)

Shortcut Flaunts Dollar Bills After Performance At Regina Daniels Nwoko Events / Ayiri Emami With Oshiomhole In London, Davido Hails Oshiomhole / Don Jazzy Shares Backstage Photos With Mo'hits All-star Crew After Performance! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Chief Ayiri To Give Shuun Bebe 5million Naira After Performance At Warri Again by legit9ja(m): 10:11pm On Apr 15, 2017
Warri Billionaire “Chief Ayiri Emami” popularly referred to as “Bash Oloye” has promised the Pride of the South “Shuun Bebe” a foot the bills of a video shoot and to give him 5 Million Naira after his outstanding performance at the Warri Again Concert held on the 14th April.

The #SOB pulled the audience attention as he trilled them with the Big Brother Naija Star winner EFE performed on stage with him.

Honestly Shuun Bebe is truely the Pride of The South and Warri First Son, Congratulations to him

Source: http://www.legit9ja.com/2017/04/chief-ayiri-shuun-bebe-5million-naira-performance-warri.html

Re: Chief Ayiri To Give Shuun Bebe 5million Naira After Performance At Warri Again by vicdom(m): 10:13pm On Apr 15, 2017
E
Re: Chief Ayiri To Give Shuun Bebe 5million Naira After Performance At Warri Again by IamAirforce1: 10:20pm On Apr 15, 2017
Ayiri the biggest boy

Always making boys happy.
Re: Chief Ayiri To Give Shuun Bebe 5million Naira After Performance At Warri Again by RisingUp: 10:26pm On Apr 15, 2017
Nice
All hail d Street Gov'nor, Ayiri Emami
Re: Chief Ayiri To Give Shuun Bebe 5million Naira After Performance At Warri Again by doctimonyeka(m): 10:35pm On Apr 15, 2017
This one Ayiri dey bless men with owo.... Make him too bless me nau.. I nor dey forbid am ooo
Re: Chief Ayiri To Give Shuun Bebe 5million Naira After Performance At Warri Again by verygudbadguy(m): 11:41pm On Apr 15, 2017
Na so so promise we dey hear....

Same thing we heard after Tayo came 2nd in BBA.

Recently, I read that he was gonna give Efe 50m whether he won or not.

I no dey believe any story wey relate to this guy abeg
Re: Chief Ayiri To Give Shuun Bebe 5million Naira After Performance At Warri Again by Day11(m): 11:42pm On Apr 15, 2017
Much respect for Ayiri. We need more of him in our society.
#BlessUp angry
Re: Chief Ayiri To Give Shuun Bebe 5million Naira After Performance At Warri Again by Amberon: 3:57am On Apr 16, 2017
How is Shaun Bebe the pride of the south ? Stop saying rubbish.

(1) (Reply)

Kurt Zuma's Reaction To Matic's Wonder Strike Goal Against Tottenham / Top 4 Gifts Every Woman Wants From Her Spouse / ‘I Will Eat You Raw!’ – Angry Liz Anjorin Threatens ‘brother’ And Colleague Pic

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.