Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,652 members, 7,809,460 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:01 AM

5 Blogging Tips To Help Your Blog Grow - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / 5 Blogging Tips To Help Your Blog Grow (3771 Views)

Highwebs.com.ng New Brand Blog For Blogging Tips For 2019 / 5 Blogging Tips For Beginners / How Does This Juvenile Blog Grow From Here: Your Advice Needed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

5 Blogging Tips To Help Your Blog Grow by kingvectorv(m): 11:41pm On Apr 15, 2017
Here are 5 tips you can easily implement to help your Blog Grow

1. You Have To Be Consistent

Consistency helps to create a loyal audience, “batching” is one of the best ways to ensure you are constantly creating new content. Schedule the time in advance and work on writing multiple blog posts during one writing session – that way you won’t feel that you are constantly hustling to get your next post up!

2. Always Create Great And Quality Contents

As often as you can create great, quality content. It’s better to blog less frequently and create a stellar piece of content. People really enjoy in depth “how to” blogs so make sure when you are writing that you leave the readers with some tangible things they can use and implement mmediately.

3. Always Publish

The most vital thing any blogger can do is PUBLISH. Don’t let learning take the place of doing, and don’t worry about being perfect!

4. Don’t be urgent to make money from your blog

You Don't have to be in a hurry to make money. Most New Bloggers tend to be in a hurry to make money from their blogs, which is not right. If you blog in the right pattern and grow your audience the money will tend to come because blogging is a very lucrative career all you have to do is think of building your brand.

5. Focus on building your community
Build your community and then the opportunities to earn an income off or because of your blog will happen.

http://www.yukhub.com/276/5-blogging-tips-to-help-your-blog-grow

1 Like

Re: 5 Blogging Tips To Help Your Blog Grow by ednut1(m): 7:06am On Apr 16, 2017
unknown bloggers giving tips nawa. how e don epp u. dis blogging tin is too saturated mk una go find work do abeg

1 Like

Re: 5 Blogging Tips To Help Your Blog Grow by lonelydora: 7:07am On Apr 16, 2017
Will all these tips make one rich like Linda Ikeji?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 5 Blogging Tips To Help Your Blog Grow by exlinkleads(f): 7:08am On Apr 16, 2017
spare me joor
Re: 5 Blogging Tips To Help Your Blog Grow by amosadamu: 7:08am On Apr 16, 2017
It has to be a full time work, not just gossip news for traffic
Re: 5 Blogging Tips To Help Your Blog Grow by sakalisis(m): 7:26am On Apr 16, 2017
Blogging tips everyday
Re: 5 Blogging Tips To Help Your Blog Grow by millionboi(m): 7:30am On Apr 16, 2017
Always fabricate lies.
Re: 5 Blogging Tips To Help Your Blog Grow by BaesDiary: 7:34am On Apr 16, 2017
Thanks OP.
Re: 5 Blogging Tips To Help Your Blog Grow by ovoP(m): 7:40am On Apr 16, 2017
kingvectorv:

Consistency helps to create a loyal audience, “batching” is one of the best ways to ensure you are constantly creating new content. Schedule the time in advance and work on writing multiple blog posts during one writing session – that way you won’t feel that you are constantly hustling to get your next post up!

As often as you can create great, quality content. It’s better to blog less frequently and create a stellar piece of content. People really enjoy in depth “how to” blogs so make sure when you are writing that you leave the readers with some tangible things they can use and implement mmediately.

3. Always Publish

The most vital thing any blogger can do is PUBLISH.
nice site but couldn't u b creative do u really hav to make it look exactly like nairaland. .cmon guy u can do better
Re: 5 Blogging Tips To Help Your Blog Grow by Nobody: 7:56am On Apr 16, 2017
ovoP:
nice site but couldn't u b creative do u really hav to make it look exactly like nairaland. .cmon guy u can do better

Re: 5 Blogging Tips To Help Your Blog Grow by viki84(m): 8:01am On Apr 16, 2017
millionboi:
Always fabricate lies.
this one sure pass

1 Like

Re: 5 Blogging Tips To Help Your Blog Grow by kingvectorv(m): 8:24am On Apr 16, 2017
ovoP:
I would work on that
Re: 5 Blogging Tips To Help Your Blog Grow by ovoP(m): 8:32am On Apr 16, 2017
kingvectorv:
I would work on that
No p bro.
Re: 5 Blogging Tips To Help Your Blog Grow by kpukpuyenke: 8:50am On Apr 16, 2017
kingvectorv:

Bros abeg when u go update bet tips for today

Na watin pain me pass be that o
Re: 5 Blogging Tips To Help Your Blog Grow by ovoP(m): 8:59am On Apr 16, 2017
kpukpuyenke:

undecided
Re: 5 Blogging Tips To Help Your Blog Grow by Nuelton(m): 9:26am On Apr 16, 2017
NICE......check out mine here at my signature
Re: 5 Blogging Tips To Help Your Blog Grow by FitnessDoctor: 9:43am On Apr 16, 2017
Very Interesting

But here my 5 blogging tips

1. Give the audience what they want

2. Make them like you

3. Your posts should show that you know a lot (I mean you should blog with your personality and not always talking about what this one said or what that one said..

4. Make them to subscribe

5. Make them to comment

and a bonus.... never forget the power of facebook, twitter, instagram google+ and nairaland (also there is one more social media network, but it is a secret)

If you can do these 5 things then you can do anything with your blog

Stay Healthy, Stay Wise

cc: FitnessDoctor, ovoP, exlinkleads, Nuelton, kingvectorv, kpukpuyenke, viki84, millionboi, ednut1, ruggedised, sakalisis, lonelydora, amosadamu
Re: 5 Blogging Tips To Help Your Blog Grow by kingvectorv(m): 10:18am On Apr 16, 2017
kpukpuyenke:

I have tried posting it but i cant create a topic i dont know why am getting error here on nairaland. But i have updated today games.
Re: 5 Blogging Tips To Help Your Blog Grow by adeoba2008(m): 12:48pm On Apr 16, 2017
Who is this again?
Re: 5 Blogging Tips To Help Your Blog Grow by Iloveafrica: 1:12pm On Apr 16, 2017
In case you need someone who can design a blog for you or you have anyone who wants to build a new blog.

I can help you design a new blog or even redesign your existing blog at an affordable price.
If you're interested, kindly call/sms/whatsapp me: 070-6427-2729 or
send me an email: owolabioluwaseun5912@gmail.com

A trial will surely convince you...

CONTACT ME NOW!
Re: 5 Blogging Tips To Help Your Blog Grow by Iloveafrica: 1:13pm On Apr 16, 2017
.In case you need someone who can design a blog for you or you have anyone who wants to build a new blog.

I can help you design a new blog or even redesign your existing blog at an affordable price.
If you're interested, kindly call/sms/whatsapp me: 070-6427-2729 or
send me an email: owolabioluwaseun5912@gmail.com

A trial will surely convince you...

CONTACT ME NOW!
Re: 5 Blogging Tips To Help Your Blog Grow by Nobody: 1:45pm On Apr 16, 2017
kingvectorv:

3. Always Publish

The most vital thing any blogger can do is PUBLISH. Don’t let learning take the place of doing, and don’t worry about being perfect!

4. Don’t be urgent to make money from your blog

You Don't have to be in a hurry to make money. Most New Bloggers tend to be in a hurry to make money from their blogs, which is not right. If you blog in the right pattern and grow your audience the money will tend to come because blogging is a very lucrative career all you have to do is think of building your brand.

5. Focus on building your community
Build your community and then the opportunities to earn an income off or because of your blog will happen.

http://www.yukhub.com/276/5-blogging-tips-to-help-your-blog-grow
nice one bro..... plz can I have ur email, wanna discuss something with u

1 Like

Re: 5 Blogging Tips To Help Your Blog Grow by kingvectorv(m): 3:43pm On Apr 16, 2017
remiproxy:
nice one bro..... plz can I have ur email, wanna discuss something with u
Pm me
Re: 5 Blogging Tips To Help Your Blog Grow by Nobody: 8:39pm On Apr 16, 2017
kingvectorv:
Pm me
plz check ur mail
Re: 5 Blogging Tips To Help Your Blog Grow by kingvectorv(m): 11:22pm On Apr 16, 2017
remiproxy:
plz check ur mail
I have replied you
Re: 5 Blogging Tips To Help Your Blog Grow by Caesarblogger: 3:10am On Apr 17, 2017
Interesting
Re: 5 Blogging Tips To Help Your Blog Grow by Dajugba: 9:51am On Apr 17, 2017
ednut1:
unknown bloggers giving tips nawa. how e don epp u. dis blogging tin is too saturated mk una go find work do abeg

lol... funny dude. In every thought there should be something to learn. Either not to walk in the part of their mistake, or follow your lead.

(1) (Reply)

The Flyers That I Have Used To Advertise My Bulk SMS Portal / What Is The Advert Rates On Websites In Nigeria / 6 SEO Link Building Strategies For Bloggers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.