Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,128 members, 7,811,182 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 05:31 AM

Responsive Website - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Responsive Website (1067 Views)

Get Responsive Website Script And Professional Website Design / Best responsive website design #2017 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Responsive Website by JimmyBishop: 12:47am On Apr 16, 2017
Pls guys, I have an existing website. I dont like the way it looks in some devices. What can I add to it that will make it RESPONSIVE without starting from the scratch.
Abeg help me.
Plenty thanks.
Re: Responsive Website by boot4: 1:21am On Apr 16, 2017
Responsive. Js
Re: Responsive Website by Sedenu4u(m): 3:17am On Apr 16, 2017
drop your page url let me see to it;before then what platform are you using if i may ask?
Re: Responsive Website by donsheddy1(m): 4:02pm On Apr 16, 2017
JimmyBishop:
Pls guys, I have an existing website. I dont like the way it looks in some devices. What can I add to it that will make it RESPONSIVE without starting from the scratch.
Abeg help me.
Plenty thanks.
lol, you go work from scratch, no big deal. Use responsive.js and or code it in using css @media screen.
Re: Responsive Website by klefjoxey: 6:16pm On Apr 16, 2017
JimmyBishop:
Abeg help me.
Plenty thanks.
Go and learn bootstrap and you will learn how to make a web page responsive across all device. If you are already a pro just Google bootstrap and click on the main page and check out their tutorials or you go to coursera.org and enroll for web development tutorial by hkust. Good luck
Re: Responsive Website by onedayatime(m): 8:40pm On Apr 16, 2017
klefjoxey:

Go and learn bootstrap and you will learn how to make a web page responsive across all device. If you are already a pro just Google bootstrap and click on the main page and check out their tutorials or you go to coursera.org and enroll for web development tutorial by hkust. Good luck
love your answer. Bootstrap all the. Mobile first experience

(1) (Reply)

How Do I Retrieve Data With Apostrophe From Mysql Using PDO / Arrays In Javascript / Get Your Bitcoin And Local Currency Ponzi Script

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.