Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,748 members, 7,809,864 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:14 PM

Latest From Imt Enugu - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Latest From Imt Enugu (5480 Views)

A Picture Of Mass Communication Dept. In IMT Enugu / Imt Enugu Post Ume 2011/2012 / Imt Enugu Post Ume Result Is Out (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Latest From Imt Enugu by Samystyler: 3:00pm On Jan 01, 2010
join the thread and ask ur questions if u need info about anything whatsoever concerning imt enugu.
Re: Latest From Imt Enugu by Samystyler: 5:20pm On Jan 01, 2010
imt enugu wil be writing her apt test for new intake on mon,tue,wenesday for sch of business nd finiancial studies, sch of eng. nd tech. sch of comm art respectively. admission list wil be postd by 2nd wk of jan 2010
Re: Latest From Imt Enugu by olafrnk: 1:00pm On Jan 02, 2010
i want know if the hnd form is still on sale and wen it will end and also the day wen public adm wil be writing there own screening test
Re: Latest From Imt Enugu by Samystyler: 8:42pm On Jan 04, 2010
a change came up. 5th jan- sch of technology and engineering. 6th jan-sch of business managmnt i.e bam. pub admin, e.t.c 7th jan- sch of comm. art and finiancial studies
Re: Latest From Imt Enugu by Samystyler: 8:50pm On Jan 04, 2010
as for the hnd form i cant say 4 now becos there was no official closure last year. u can stil obtain the manual form type if u cant get the online one they are the same thing. but the reg. is stil on. visit their website
Re: Latest From Imt Enugu by joshdabull: 8:47pm On Jan 18, 2011
Please i was given admission by jamb to study fst in imt i saw it in jamb.org.ng and that made me not to write the post utme of imt i dont know am confused as they said the admission list of imt is out and not online i dont know if my name is in the list as i am not in enugu now to check. Is the admission given by jamb going ve reflect on the school list. Or more still he someone could help me check at the school i would be very grateful my name is enenche joshua onuche. food science technology.jamb reg no.06068107fd
Re: Latest From Imt Enugu by ezeomoba: 9:43am On Jan 19, 2011
Joshua u shud hav made enquires instead of posting on nairaland ,try 2 contact sum1 if u av any.i av bin offered admission there 2 buh i wrote putme.hope u get it bro
Re: Latest From Imt Enugu by joshdabull: 5:23pm On Jan 20, 2011
Senior lecturer Dr. Donald do you and Dr. Amad.i senior lecture in virtually all the tertiary institution in nigeria like imt enugu uni abuja uni lag or you are visiting lecturers and at the same time help student with admission? am sorry to fail you am not your candidate. NO OFFENCE INTENDED SIR ! i will storm imt enugu for help if i need one. any way thanks for the offer am grateful and honoured. Any man or woman boy or girl that wants to eat my money this year 2011 die,
Re: Latest From Imt Enugu by joshdabull: 5:27pm On Jan 20, 2011
Senior lecturer Dr. Donald do you and Dr. Amad.i senior lecture in virtually all the tertiary institution in nigeria like imt enugu uni abuja uni lag or you are visiting lecturers and at the same time help student with admission? am sorry to fail you am not your candidate. NO OFFENCE INTENDED SIR ! i will storm imt enugu for help if i need one. any way thanks for the offer am grateful and honoured. Any man or woman boy or girl that wants to eat my money this year 2011 die,

(1) (Reply)

Abacha's Children Vs Buhari's Children / Sec. School Girls Mob Male Student To Death For Sneaking Into Their Dormitory / Jamb 2011 Results. What Next?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.