Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,640 members, 7,809,402 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:59 AM

Davido Goes Crazy Freestyling His Unreleased Songs Removing His Big Eyes (P,V) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Davido Goes Crazy Freestyling His Unreleased Songs Removing His Big Eyes (P,V) (461 Views)

Davido Goes Swimming With Hailey Adeleke, His Second Daughter (Photos/Video) / “I Have 100 Unreleased Songs” — Efe Ejeba....Fans React / Kiss Daniel Flaunts His Big Cucumber, Seeks Expert Advice (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Davido Goes Crazy Freestyling His Unreleased Songs Removing His Big Eyes (P,V) by Celebritieslife: 7:46am On Apr 16, 2017
Davido Behaving Crazy Removing His EyeBalls While Freestyling To Two Of His Unreleased Songs

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MUNlGKw7s3I

Re: Davido Goes Crazy Freestyling His Unreleased Songs Removing His Big Eyes (P,V) by houstonia(m): 8:00am On Apr 16, 2017

let this mumu be doing copy copy. Im beginning to agree with Nigerians that Wizkid is more original than this kid davido. This is sooo Desiigner.
Re: Davido Goes Crazy Freestyling His Unreleased Songs Removing His Big Eyes (P,V) by haykes(m): 8:57am On Apr 16, 2017
Op is like this guy bribe u, everyday davido must appear on nairaland with rubbish things maka why
Re: Davido Goes Crazy Freestyling His Unreleased Songs Removing His Big Eyes (P,V) by Celebritieslife: 9:15am On Apr 16, 2017
haykes:
Op is like this guy bribe u, everyday davido must appear on nairaland with rubbish things maka why
Isi Ngini grin grin, He His The Simplest Artist I Have Ever Known , Check His Instagram Signature, I'm A Witness

(1) (Reply)

LOL! Joshua’s Washerman Congratulates Him, But Reminds Him He’s Owing £120 / Efe Gets Chieftaincy Title In Delta State / Tboss Glows On The Cover Of Mediaroom Hub Magazine’s Latest Issue

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.