Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,744 members, 7,827,744 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 04:09 PM

Easter Celebration Is Not For Christians Be Warned - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Easter Celebration Is Not For Christians Be Warned (550 Views)

The Monitor Lizard I Killed For My Easter Celebration (Easter Sunday) / Birthday Celebration Is Egoistic, Hence A Tool Satan Uses To Carry Out His Plans / For Christians: How To Be Free From Masturbation, Other Addictions (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Easter Celebration Is Not For Christians Be Warned by timota(m): 8:24am On Apr 16, 2017
The Easter is a period set aside by the Jews to mark their exodus from Egypt,God commanded them to mark it every year for ever.Exodus 12:24-27.it is always celebrated with a special type of meal (unleavened bread)to serve as a reminder of what God did for them in Egypt.Our lord Jesus himself partook in the celebration before he was crucified and while he ate the Easter food called passover he instituted a new kind of feast to be celebrated by Christians and it is called the lord's supper.And he commanded the deciples that as often as they eat the lord's supper(communion) the should do it in remembrance of him. And today many Christians are not taking the communion which signifies the body and blood of Jesus but rush to cook rice and meat to celebrate a feast which they are ignorant of.if u are a Christian u were only commanded to observe the communion service and not Easter service.if anyone is confuse he should read Matt 26:17-30,luke20 :1-20. acts 11:26 says anytime u eat this bread and drink this cup u are announcing the lord death until he comes so friends the lords death is not announced during Easter but when u take the holy communion.Both Christmas and Easter that we celebrate were not ordained by God for Christians to celebrate but if u are among those that mark it I do not condemn u but just want to let u know that there is no place in the bible that supports what u practice.thanks
Re: Easter Celebration Is Not For Christians Be Warned by timota(m): 8:27am On Apr 16, 2017
pls anyone with a contrary view should back his view with bible reference
Re: Easter Celebration Is Not For Christians Be Warned by Nobody: 9:06am On Apr 16, 2017
timota:
The Easter is a period set aside by the Jews to mark their exodus from Egypt,God commanded them to mark it every year for ever.Exodus 12:24-27.it is always celebrated with a special type of meal (unleavened bread)to serve as a reminder of what God did for them in Egypt.Our lord Jesus himself partook in the celebration before he was crucified and while he ate the Easter food called passover he instituted a new kind of feast to be celebrated by Christians and it is called the lord's supper.And he commanded the deciples that as often as they eat the lord's supper(communion) the should do it in remembrance of him. And today many Christians are not taking the communion which signifies the body and blood of Jesus but rush to cook rice and meat to celebrate a feast which they are ignorant of.if u are a Christian u were only commanded to observe the communion service and not Easter service.if anyone is confuse he should read Matt 26:17-30,luke20 :1-20. acts 11:26 says anytime u eat this bread and drink this cup u are announcing the lord death until he comes so friends the lords death is not announced during Easter but when u take the holy communion.Both Christmas and Easter that we celebrate were not ordained by God for Christians to celebrate but if u are among those that mark it I do not condemn u but just want to let u know that there is no place in the bible that supports what u practice.thanks
They have started again. All these holiness people have started but would gladly observe Sunday as a day of worship

1 Like

Re: Easter Celebration Is Not For Christians Be Warned by MrPRevailer(m): 9:11am On Apr 16, 2017
We are celebrating the Death and Resurrection of JESUS CHRIST.

Easter has a significance in a Christian's life. And is a period when Christians reconsecrate their lives to Jesus Christ. Just like New Year.

Satan is attempting to rob this Easter by his obvious classic deception. Easter is not a pagan practise. But if you want to rob a Strong man, you must first bind him.
Re: Easter Celebration Is Not For Christians Be Warned by Nobody: 9:26am On Apr 16, 2017
Another confusion grin
Re: Easter Celebration Is Not For Christians Be Warned by timota(m): 10:02am On Apr 16, 2017
MrPRevailer:
We are celebrating the Death and Resurrection of JESUS CHRIST.

Easter has a significance in a Christian's life. And is a period when Christians reconsecrate their lives to Jesus Christ. Just like New Year.

Satan is attempting to rob this Easter by his obvious classic deception. Easter is not a pagan practise. But if you want to rob a Strong man, you must first bind him.
No one is robbing u of the celebration but our lord Jesus said that we should celebrate his death with the lords supper and u could not even quote any bible portion to back ur claim
Re: Easter Celebration Is Not For Christians Be Warned by timota(m): 10:05am On Apr 16, 2017
asuustrike2009:

They have started again. All these holiness people have started but would gladly observe Sunday as a day of worship
Everyday is a day of worship so I don't know how u arrived at Sunday being the only day of worship in some countries Christian gather on Friday to worship since Sunday is a working day in those countries
Re: Easter Celebration Is Not For Christians Be Warned by Nobody: 10:29am On Apr 16, 2017
timota:
Everyday is a day of worship so I don't know how u arrived at Sunday being the only day of worship in some countries Christian gather on Friday to worship since Sunday is a working day in those countries
I know everyday is day of worship but some of your kind wouldn't observe it
Re: Easter Celebration Is Not For Christians Be Warned by bitcoinvin(m): 10:47am On Apr 16, 2017
Am begining to see that Religion is Deceptive...I believe in God but Religion is a slavery unto we Africans!!!!!....Its better to Live by the Principles of Nature than Being Too Religious.

Re: Easter Celebration Is Not For Christians Be Warned by timota(m): 10:55am On Apr 16, 2017
asuustrike2009:

I know everyday is day of worship but some of your kind wouldn't observe it
Anyone that will not worship in any other day is not my kind.I have worked in a company that does not allow Sunday to be a work free day so I worked everyday and pray at night it did not affect my worship since I do not worship a stipulated day but a living God.
Re: Easter Celebration Is Not For Christians Be Warned by Nobody: 10:58am On Apr 16, 2017
timota:
Anyone that will not worship in any other day is not my kind.I have worked in a company that does not allow Sunday to be a work free day so I worked everyday and pray at night it did not affect my worship since I do not worship a stipulated day but a living God.
Have you forgotten the saying don't forsake the gathering of brethren?
Re: Easter Celebration Is Not For Christians Be Warned by timota(m): 11:06am On Apr 16, 2017
asuustrike2009:

Have you forgotten the saying don't forsake the gathering of brethren?
so u think that gathering for evening programs like bible study and prayer meetings are not gathering of the brethren may be those ones are gathering of the sistheren
Re: Easter Celebration Is Not For Christians Be Warned by leofab(f): 12:58pm On Apr 16, 2017
Lol.. gathering of sixtren

(1) (Reply)

Why! I’m Relocating My Ministry To Israel – TB Joshua / Seed Of Destiny 20-09-2017 / Evangelist Explains Why He Drank Alcohol On His Wedding Day

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.