Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,697 members, 7,816,851 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:48 PM

Celestial Church Of Christ Pastor, His Wife & Son Die In Fatal Accident In Kogi - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Celestial Church Of Christ Pastor, His Wife & Son Die In Fatal Accident In Kogi (41425 Views)

My Unbiased Summary As A Former Member Of Celestial Church Of Christ... / Police Storm Celestial Church Of Christ In New York As Members Fight (Pics, Vide / Church Where Couple Must Buy Suits For Host Pastor & His Wife Before They Wed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Celestial Church Of Christ Pastor, His Wife & Son Die In Fatal Accident In Kogi by Iamzik: 12:29pm On Apr 16, 2017
jamislaw:
All north central road is as good as death trap compare to the north west and north east.
Useless law makers, RIP.

They are only north when election comes. When it's time for infrastructure development or juicy appointments then you will discover there is core /far north. They are middle belt and not north central. The earlier they realize the better for them. The likes of Dino will speak fluent Yoruba and bear Yoruba names yet claim they are northerners. SMH
Re: Celestial Church Of Christ Pastor, His Wife & Son Die In Fatal Accident In Kogi by kaycyor: 12:58pm On Apr 16, 2017
Jesus!! this cant be true, i ve known this family for a long time now!! God rest your soul in his bossom... R.I.P... i cant believe my eyes!!!!

1 Like

Re: Celestial Church Of Christ Pastor, His Wife & Son Die In Fatal Accident In Kogi by jamislaw(m): 12:59pm On Apr 16, 2017
Iamzik:

They are only north when election comes. When it's time for infrastructure development or juicy appointments then you will discover there is core /far north. They are middle belt and not north central. The earlier they realize the better for them. The likes of Dino will speak fluent Yoruba and bear Yoruba names yet claim they are northerners. SMH
Dino can speak three languages fluently.......Hausa, Okun then Yoruba.
Re: Celestial Church Of Christ Pastor, His Wife & Son Die In Fatal Accident In Kogi by ABIODUNOLAOPA1(m): 1:10pm On Apr 16, 2017
That is it. Only God is al knowing.
fratermathy:
I know this person cry cry cry. Remember him from back in the days when he used to come to Eku! It was said that he was one of the most powerful prophets in the Delta Province of CCC then. RIP Victor Onodua!

@lalasticlala, it's not Celestial Church of God but Celestial Church of Christ!
Re: Celestial Church Of Christ Pastor, His Wife & Son Die In Fatal Accident In Kogi by nwoye72: 1:13pm On Apr 16, 2017
accident in nigeria has became a daily incidence,so scary to travel on nigerian roads,may their soul rest in peace amen
Re: Celestial Church Of Christ Pastor, His Wife & Son Die In Fatal Accident In Kogi by muhakeem(m): 1:16pm On Apr 16, 2017
fhelihx:
Nigeria..

A country where bad news is the other of the day..May God save us all
RIP to the deceased.
its normal, people die everyday, everytime and everywhere na
Re: Celestial Church Of Christ Pastor, His Wife & Son Die In Fatal Accident In Kogi by Nobody: 1:28pm On Apr 16, 2017
davodyguy:
Whilst not linking any spirituality to these deaths, it's worthy of mention that they can do juju in kogi.

That I know for sure from previous experiences

In other words, the so called juju is greater than the god they serve, right? So what then is the point in serving same god? undecided . Or people would come with the excuse that "it's their time" or "God wanted it so" or "they didn't pray enough".

Crap.
Re: Celestial Church Of Christ Pastor, His Wife & Son Die In Fatal Accident In Kogi by BIDOO(m): 1:31pm On Apr 16, 2017
kabawa:
And he couldn't see this in his vision.
Accept Islam and be free oh you niralanders.
And this is all you can say concerning the demise of your fellow human? Oya tell me why did mohammed died ? I thought He is a prophet as claim? You lack sense of reasoning !
I will take you serious when you Announce Your Exit day here on earth while living.
Religious Bigotry..... Tufiakwa
Re: Celestial Church Of Christ Pastor, His Wife & Son Die In Fatal Accident In Kogi by Freeezzz(m): 2:55pm On Apr 16, 2017
fratermathy:
I know this person cry cry cry. Remember him from back in the days when he used to come to Eku! It was said that he was one of the most powerful prophets in the Delta Province of CCC then. RIP Victor Onodua!

@lalasticlala, it's not Celestial Church of God but Celestial Church of Christ!
A very close bro says he worshipped with him in Parish 1 and that he was a distinct prophet. And he had his mum funeral about 2weeks ago.
May their souls rest in the bosom of our Lord Jesus and may the Almighty God give the family solace in His ever sure Grace to relieve them in this trying time. Amen.
:-( cool
Re: Celestial Church Of Christ Pastor, His Wife & Son Die In Fatal Accident In Kogi by bastien: 2:55pm On Apr 16, 2017
Nukilia:

Why do you have to blame God in what has happened? Repent!
Our politicians don't care whether you serve God or not, don't be ignorant, demand accountability from your leaders.
na our leader drive the car? If truly there is God, he would have stopped all accidents in the world from good Friday to Sunday, is that too difficult for him to do?
Re: Celestial Church Of Christ Pastor, His Wife & Son Die In Fatal Accident In Kogi by obinna58(m): 3:05pm On Apr 16, 2017
kabawa:
So Islamists will never die in accidents undecided
Ar u a joker
Re: Celestial Church Of Christ Pastor, His Wife & Son Die In Fatal Accident In Kogi by Virgohills(m): 3:10pm On Apr 16, 2017
I know him personally, he was my pastor two years ago. There is nothing in this life
Re: Celestial Church Of Christ Pastor, His Wife & Son Die In Fatal Accident In Kogi by obinna58(m): 3:14pm On Apr 16, 2017
God love them and thats why he wanted them so quickly and in a terrible way b4 they become unholy
God never wanted hellfire for anyone

Praise the mysterious God
He z never found faulty
Re: Celestial Church Of Christ Pastor, His Wife & Son Die In Fatal Accident In Kogi by hahn(m): 3:18pm On Apr 16, 2017
VanBommel:
you're an a$$ you know. Even though you don't believe in god, you wouldn't have made such comment on a matter like this. There are other threads you could have posted this bullcrap man, you fvcked up big time...

So someone once told me about a miracle

14 people were in a bus while the bus had an accident and one woman survived. She went to church and gave a testimony of how good god is and Christians thanked and praised god

I don't think I am any more dumber than those people who failed to put into consideration that 13 people died

undecided
Re: Celestial Church Of Christ Pastor, His Wife & Son Die In Fatal Accident In Kogi by Emmatdayo(m): 3:23pm On Apr 16, 2017
OP modify ur post, its celestial church of christ and not God
stephenduru:
According to a social media user who shared the sad news,a clergy man with celestial church,his wife and son died in a fatal accident along Lokoja expressway.He wrote...

'Clergyman and His Entire Family Died in Fatal accident in Kogi

This is indeed a sad and unfortunate news. A clergy man lost his life alongside his wife and son during a fatal accident along the Lokoja expressway yesterday.

Prophet Victor Onodua a clergyman with a Celestial church in Sapele was travelling with his wife Grace Onodua and son, Solomon Onodua when the incident occurred and they all died at the spot. May their souls rest in peace Amen'.

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2017/04/clergy-manhis-wife-son-die-in-fatal.html?m=1
Re: Celestial Church Of Christ Pastor, His Wife & Son Die In Fatal Accident In Kogi by 2bam: 3:27pm On Apr 16, 2017
blood of Jesus!okene -lokoja express way has become a death trap.
Re: Celestial Church Of Christ Pastor, His Wife & Son Die In Fatal Accident In Kogi by princesshansy(f): 4:01pm On Apr 16, 2017
May their souls rest in perfect peace embarassed sad
Re: Celestial Church Of Christ Pastor, His Wife & Son Die In Fatal Accident In Kogi by BlakKluKluxKlan(m): 4:11pm On Apr 16, 2017
carzola:
How does it feel dying bare footed

How does it feel dieing shoe-footed ?
Re: Celestial Church Of Christ Pastor, His Wife & Son Die In Fatal Accident In Kogi by BlakKluKluxKlan(m): 4:15pm On Apr 16, 2017
kabawa:

Did your "prophet" Mohammad see his death and hellfire in his "vision" as he saw the Qu'ran in his "visions" ?
Re: Celestial Church Of Christ Pastor, His Wife & Son Die In Fatal Accident In Kogi by BlakKluKluxKlan(m): 4:18pm On Apr 16, 2017
bastien:
So God no fit just hold this killing and accident for just three days? Friday to Saturday?

Na real wa o

What will be will be.
Re: Celestial Church Of Christ Pastor, His Wife & Son Die In Fatal Accident In Kogi by bastien: 4:27pm On Apr 16, 2017
BlakKluKluxKlan:

What will be will be.
let it be done on earth as it is done in heaven
Re: Celestial Church Of Christ Pastor, His Wife & Son Die In Fatal Accident In Kogi by BlakKluKluxKlan(m): 4:28pm On Apr 16, 2017
kaycyor:
Jesus!! this cant be true, i ve known this family for a long time now!! God rest your soul in his bossom... R.I.P... i cant believe my eyes!!!!

Take solace, bro.
Re: Celestial Church Of Christ Pastor, His Wife & Son Die In Fatal Accident In Kogi by BlakKluKluxKlan(m): 4:36pm On Apr 16, 2017
Death is death because its relative. There are many ways to die. How it comes matters not.
One must die sometime and someday.
Re: Celestial Church Of Christ Pastor, His Wife & Son Die In Fatal Accident In Kogi by Bobbyjay001(m): 4:49pm On Apr 16, 2017
carzola:
How does it feel dying bare footed
you are seriously MAD
Re: Celestial Church Of Christ Pastor, His Wife & Son Die In Fatal Accident In Kogi by hellen93o(f): 5:06pm On Apr 16, 2017
kabawa:
so imam no dey die, no body knows tomorrow, so dont preach here
Re: Celestial Church Of Christ Pastor, His Wife & Son Die In Fatal Accident In Kogi by rogerbyy: 5:42pm On Apr 16, 2017
kabawa:
And he couldn't see this in his vision. Accept Islam and be free oh you niralanders.
You're just an idiot!!!
Re: Celestial Church Of Christ Pastor, His Wife & Son Die In Fatal Accident In Kogi by sexaddict08(m): 6:21pm On Apr 16, 2017
hahn:
Thank God for the accident smiley
why na? is it base on the notion of thanking God in every situation?
Re: Celestial Church Of Christ Pastor, His Wife & Son Die In Fatal Accident In Kogi by iukpe: 6:25pm On Apr 16, 2017
rapture!
Re: Celestial Church Of Christ Pastor, His Wife & Son Die In Fatal Accident In Kogi by hahn(m): 7:50pm On Apr 16, 2017
sexaddict08:

why na? is it base on the notion of thanking God in every situation?

Yes

If we can thank god when a buss full of people die and only one survives and even give a testimony and call it a miracle then this is not far fetched smiley

2 Likes

Re: Celestial Church Of Christ Pastor, His Wife & Son Die In Fatal Accident In Kogi by koolaid87: 9:30pm On Apr 16, 2017
kabawa:

Una dey talk rubbish when it comes to christian affairs, however, una find it offensive when people put mouth for any islamic affairs..

One can tell that the diff btw the two religion is Tolerance.

How many xtians don batch you now for this nonsensical, scathing remarks from a reprobate, reject from hell?

Make muslim no dey put mouth for xtian thread if una no want the same thing..]

Simple!

R.I.P to the lost ones.
Re: Celestial Church Of Christ Pastor, His Wife & Son Die In Fatal Accident In Kogi by OLUWASOGOABIOLA: 10:35pm On Apr 16, 2017
Rip to the dead.....May thy lord condole and console their family

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Father Mbaka Praises Completion Of Abakpa-Emene Link Road / Winners' Chapel Broadcasting Network On Satellite / 29 Born Again Christians Return WAEC Certificates

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.