Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,656 members, 7,820,289 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:35 PM

First Customized Church In Built In Benue State (Photos) - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / First Customized Church In Built In Benue State (Photos) (58959 Views)

Church In Abuja Where Pastor Charges N50k To Swim In Miracle Swimming Pool / For Just 22k ,get A Customized Church Online Data Mgt Platform / Free Shopping At Apostle Suleman's Church In Lagos, Omega Fire Ministry (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: First Customized Church In Built In Benue State (Photos) by hollowway44: 3:26pm On Apr 16, 2017
Looks more like an acultic shrine...
My opinion doh.
Re: First Customized Church In Built In Benue State (Photos) by MakeADifference: 3:28pm On Apr 16, 2017

Built without funds raising, offerings or donations from church members.

sarrki:
We are too religious in Africa

Buto our heart is not of God

That's why the fraudulent pastors use that opportunity to defraud there gullible followers

By the way did any Christian come crying to you?
Re: First Customized Church In Built In Benue State (Photos) by MakeADifference: 3:31pm On Apr 16, 2017
Built without funds raising, offerings or donations from church members.

Archaa:
Pentecostal churches are daylight robbers they would cajole you into all manner of donations
very few of them gives back to the society

By the way haters are liable to die young!
Re: First Customized Church In Built In Benue State (Photos) by cytell56: 3:38pm On Apr 16, 2017
sarrki:
We are too religious in Africa

Buto our heart is not of God

That's why the fraudulent pastors use that opportunity to defraud there gullible followers
And how is that your problem if its true? Oshoffi!!!
Re: First Customized Church In Built In Benue State (Photos) by ugochukwua(m): 3:39pm On Apr 16, 2017
DEAR,U JUST DID THE BREAKDOWN,I SUMMED IT UP...WE ARE POOR IN EVERYTHING EXCEPT RELIGION...THINKING,CARE....U NAME IT

seguno2:

Are you not mixing things up?
Being hyper religious and waiting for God to provide everything instead of using one's brains is what leads to enduring poverty.
How religious are the white people who dominate us despite being EQUALLY intelligent as us, black people?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: First Customized Church In Built In Benue State (Photos) by Austin234(m): 3:40pm On Apr 16, 2017
Agreed, the house of God should look beautiful but this not even beautiful. I call this an elephant project. Part of the cost can give respite to the poor.

I am not a Roman Catholic faithful but I commend their kind gestures to prison inmates whom they paid their bills to librate them. Other churches should follow suit or in like manners

zionmade1:
Kudos d house of God should look beautiful and magnificient God is d author of Beauty. When he demanded for a tabanacle from d Israel his taste was out of d earth
Re: First Customized Church In Built In Benue State (Photos) by Iamwrath: 4:14pm On Apr 16, 2017
lol
Earth2Metahuman:
Looks ugly

It's fine until it collapses

God forbit it
Re: First Customized Church In Built In Benue State (Photos) by Abagworo(m): 4:27pm On Apr 16, 2017
Archaa:
Pentecostal churches are daylight robbers

they would cajole you into all manner of donations

very few of them gives back to the society

That's why I like OPM in Port Harcourt. I just go there because the Pastor gives back almost everything he gets including personal gifts. When you donate money in OPM it goes directly to the poor and you have your conscience satisfied.
Re: First Customized Church In Built In Benue State (Photos) by ayopo10(m): 4:49pm On Apr 16, 2017
When Pastor start taking pride in building cathedrals and not building up men

Ephesians 4:11 And he gave some, apostles; and some, prophets; and some, evangelists; and some, pastors and teachers; 4:12 For the perfecting of the saints, for the work of the ministry, for the edifying of the body of Christ: 4:13 Till we all come in the unity of the faith, and of the knowledge of the Son of God, unto a perfect man, unto the measure of the stature of the fulness of Christ:
Re: First Customized Church In Built In Benue State (Photos) by Littlefish(f): 4:55pm On Apr 16, 2017
Building is different, so the heart Let the church in you be seen, which is Jesus christ
Re: First Customized Church In Built In Benue State (Photos) by Goalnaldo(m): 5:04pm On Apr 16, 2017
Lucid1:
Extremely colorful, looks like a playhouse tongue

[s]
Built without funds raising, offerings or donations from church members.[/s]

So how was it built
maybe God Came Down By Himself To Build It
Re: First Customized Church In Built In Benue State (Photos) by DrogoG(m): 5:22pm On Apr 16, 2017
A nice tool to extort money from brainwashed congregation.
Re: First Customized Church In Built In Benue State (Photos) by haykes(m): 6:29pm On Apr 16, 2017
Another Business Man Introduced His Company,church is a lucrative business though
Re: First Customized Church In Built In Benue State (Photos) by zionmade1: 6:38pm On Apr 16, 2017
Austin234:
Agreed, the house of God should look beautiful but this not even beautiful. I call this an elephant project. Part of the cost can give respite to the poor.

I am not a Roman Catholic faithful but I commend their kind gestures to prison inmates whom they paid their bills to librate them. Other churches should follow suit or in like manners

Yeah i know u wont comment TB Joshua, Suleiman, Oyedepo etc who have been constantly wiping tears off d eye of people.
Dat building is not even up to quarter d money Catholics spend in building mansions. No amount of money spent to erect d house of God is too much. Go and study about David, how he lavishly piled up gold for erection of d temple. Were there no poor people during his time?
Re: First Customized Church In Built In Benue State (Photos) by loomer: 6:41pm On Apr 16, 2017
Nigerians sha. So because una pain chairs and ceiling like say na stadium nai una dey proud?
Re: First Customized Church In Built In Benue State (Photos) by D1official: 6:43pm On Apr 16, 2017
KingLennon:
What's customised about this? A church doesn't have to be customised for people to worship God. Religion is one of the reasons why Africa is still behind other continets
Religion could b,bt definitely not xtianity. Co's we simply D reason y sanity is still maintained in Africa.
Re: First Customized Church In Built In Benue State (Photos) by OKANGPRECIOUS(m): 11:27pm On Apr 16, 2017
How will he not buy when in the name of miracle he sells one sachet of pure water #1000 and 50cl bottle water #5000

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

"Apostle Suleman Likes Sex Too Much & Once Gave Me Proceeds Of Crusades" / Church Management Information System Course And Certification / Insecurity: What Pastor Adeboye Said Under Jonathan Vs Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.