Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,449 members, 7,819,659 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:04 PM

If God Was A Road Safety Officer... - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / If God Was A Road Safety Officer... (401 Views)

What If God Was The Evil One? / God Was Drinking Beer, Couldn't Save Ethiopian Airlines Crash Victims -atheist / If God Asks You To Kill Your Child, Would You Do It? Funny Video! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

If God Was A Road Safety Officer... by AutoJoshNG: 10:54am On Apr 16, 2017
If God was a Road Safety officer how many times would you have been fined for;

1. Parking your Life wrongly

2. Over loading it with lusts of the flesh or pleasures of the world

3. Not carrying your Fire Extinguisher always (Bible)

4. Over Speeding (ahead of God's plan)

5. Driving without a Licence (Holy Spirit)

6. Not observing the traffic lights (Commandments)

7. Forgetting to put on your seat belt (Prayer)

Happy Easter Sunday.

https://autojosh.com/god-road-safety-officer/

Lalasticlala
Mynd44
Ishilove
Marpol
Semid4lyfe
Obinoscopy

Re: If God Was A Road Safety Officer... by YourImaginaryBF: 10:56am On Apr 16, 2017
Tch
Re: If God Was A Road Safety Officer... by hopefulLandlord: 11:01am On Apr 16, 2017
Booked
Re: If God Was A Road Safety Officer... by Davash222(m): 11:22am On Apr 16, 2017
Thank God, God is not a Road safety Officer.
Re: If God Was A Road Safety Officer... by hahn(m): 11:24am On Apr 16, 2017
If god was a road safety officer

1) You will get burnt in eternity for parking wrongly

2) You will be able to have slaves who help you push your car whenever you have engine or tire issues

3) You will not need a car to drive because everything is by "faith"

4) There will be lots of accidents because of it's incompetence

5) It will only arrest people who use horses and chariots as it has not upgraded it's heavenly fleet

6) It will give the devil full authority to cause accidents while they both gamble on who can scream "I love god" right before a major accident

7) You will need an ark during rainy season especially on Nigerian roads

cool Traffic regulations would be 2,000 years old

9) There would be different translations of the book of traffic regulations

10) Drivers will need to pay 10% of their monthly salary for no reason

11) People will still die of road accidents because it is not known to prevent accidents

12) It will expect you to praise it's name even when you are the only survivor of the accident among 14 or more other passengers

13) There will be total chaos on the road because it doesn't exist

smiley

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: If God Was A Road Safety Officer... by CatfishBilly: 12:07pm On Apr 16, 2017
hahn:
If god was a road safety officer

1) You will get burnt in eternity for parking wrongly

2) You will be able to have slaves who help you push your car whenever you have engine or tire issues

3) You will not need a car to drive because everything is by "faith"

4) There will be lots of accidents because of it's incompetence

5) It will only arrest people who use horses and chariots as it has not upgraded it's heavenly fleet

6) It will give the devil full authority to cause accidents while they both gamble on who can scream "I love god" right before a major accident

7) You will need an ark during rainy season especially on Nigerian roads

cool Traffic regulations would be 2,000 years old

9) There would be different translations of the book of traffic regulations

10) Drivers will need to pay 10% of their monthly salary for no reason

11) People will still die of road accidents because it is not known to prevent accidents

12) It will expect you to praise it's name even when you are the only survivor of the accident among 14 or more other passengers

13) There will be total chaos on the road because it doesn't exist

smiley
And you killed me grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: If God Was A Road Safety Officer... by leofab(f): 1:06pm On Apr 16, 2017
Okay
Re: If God Was A Road Safety Officer... by obonujoker(m): 1:10pm On Apr 16, 2017
[quote au

I see you as an attention seeker... coz I don't think you have what it takes to oppose your creator...

cc: hahn
Re: If God Was A Road Safety Officer... by hahn(m): 3:19pm On Apr 16, 2017
obonujoker:
[quote au

I see you as an attention seeker... coz I don't think you have what it takes to oppose your creator...

cc: hahn

Your attention is valuable. I will use it to buy chin chin undecided

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Divine Mercy Sunday (feast Of Divine Mercy) All You Need To Know In Brief / Open Heaven Daily Devotional(tue. 02/05/2017) / Open Heaven Daily Devotional(tue. 09/05/2017)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.