Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,958 members, 7,821,374 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:08 PM

4 Things Easter Taught Me - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / 4 Things Easter Taught Me (249 Views)

4 Things Every Christian Should Know About The Rapture (Photo) / 4 Things You Probably Didn’t Know About Christianity And Sex / 4 Things A Christian Should Never Do (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

4 Things Easter Taught Me by paulpular(m): 11:00am On Apr 16, 2017
1. GOD IS ON TOP OF MY SITUATION
There was an earthquake. And the angel of God descended and rolled away the stone of the tomb and sat on top of it.
Your problems are rolled away today and God is sitting on top of them. No shaking!

2.JESUS IS RISEN!! SO ARE WE!
The angel said to the women "...he is risen."
From all our troubles and tribulations, we have risen.
We have risen above poor memory retention, lack of self esteem, Poverty, Generational curses, Stagnancy in business,barreness, above everything bad, we have risen.

3. MY PROBLEMS SHALL NO LONGER BE FOUND
The angel said to the women, "I know who you are looking for, he is no longer here for he is risen".
You shall look for your problems and find them no more!

4. YOU CAN BURRY THE TRUTH, BUT IT WON'T REMAIN THERE
Jesus was crucified but on the third day he rose from the dead. No matter how we try to mask the truth it will surely surface someday. Those that have been falsely accused, you shall get your justice soon. It might not be on the third day, but it will surely come.

Happy Easter Everyone!!!

(1) (Reply)

JESUS' EMPTY TOMB: The Controversy, The Intrigues versus The Truth / Where Was Mrs Samuel? / Freedom

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.