Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,654 members, 7,816,682 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:08 PM

Blockchain Wallet Locked - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Blockchain Wallet Locked (1024 Views)

Mine BTC On Your Blockchain Wallet For Free / Do You Have A Blockchain Wallet and $1 ? Come in. / Help! My $100 Worth Of Bitcoin I Deposited On Blockchain Wallet Disappeared (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Blockchain Wallet Locked by ohem(m): 3:14pm On Apr 16, 2017
Hello friends, I had a horrible experience yesterday.

I transfered some bitcoin to a client from my blockchain Wallet. The person received it and transfered it out immediately before stage 1 confirmation.

It however remained unconfirmed for 24hours.
When I checked up the hash Id, it said it's double spent and after about an hour later, it resurfaced back in my wallet.

I made attempts to send it back to the client but to my amazement, no coin can leave my wallet again to the client or any other wallet.
There is a lot of coin in the wallet apart from the reversed coin oo...

Till this moment, I can't transfer bitcoin.

Please, has anyone had this experience before and how did you resolve it?

Thank you for bailing me out
Re: Blockchain Wallet Locked by Udehtitus(m): 3:17pm On Apr 16, 2017
Buy TBC and BITCOINS at the most affordable price. For authenticity you can check my facebook page TITUS UDEH.
Whatsapp or call 09035025024
Re: Blockchain Wallet Locked by ohem(m): 3:41pm On Apr 16, 2017
Pls share your experience
Re: Blockchain Wallet Locked by Nobody: 3:59pm On Apr 16, 2017
First things first. Log into your Blockchain via PC web browser. Disable security for Tor Web connection and every other security then send little coins to yourself (another wallet address you can generate)...Also, look around your settings and try to see if you missed out something. Keep your 12 word password recovery phrases around, you might need it. Your donation is highly anticipated. If it doesnt work, we can get more technical
Re: Blockchain Wallet Locked by lucks32(m): 5:11pm On Apr 16, 2017
Buy bitcoins at very cheap price from a reliable source. Check my profile 4 details.
Re: Blockchain Wallet Locked by omaburuokwe(m): 5:43pm On Apr 16, 2017
Somebody has a very serious issue here instead of you to prefer solution all you could do is advertising

1 Like

Re: Blockchain Wallet Locked by joe4real12: 5:00am On Apr 17, 2017
ohem:
Hello friends, I had a horrible experience yesterday.

I transfered some bitcoin to a client from my blockchain Wallet. The person received it and transfered it out immediately before stage 1 confirmation.

It however remained unconfirmed for 24hours.
When I checked up the hash Id, it said it's double spent and after about an hour later, it resurfaced back in my wallet.

I made attempts to send it back to the client but to my amazement, no coin can leave my wallet again to the client or any other wallet.
There is a lot of coin in the wallet apart from the reversed coin oo...

Till this moment, I can't transfer bitcoin.

Please, has anyone had this experience before and how did you resolve it?

Thank you for bailing me out
Have you resolved the problem?
Re: Blockchain Wallet Locked by SOKayson(m): 7:44am On Jun 25, 2017
Buy TBC and BITCOINS at the best rates. For look-up you can check my facebook page KAY RICHIE STEVENS.
Whatsapp or call 08162047081

(1) (Reply)

Pls Help Identify This Document / How To Earn ETH Using A Decentralized Exchange / NSE Revokes Licences Of 39 Stockbroking Firms (SEE LIST)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.