Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,469 members, 7,816,105 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:00 AM

Why Did I Get A Divorce? - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Why Did I Get A Divorce? (591 Views)

Where Did "I Deserve Some Accolade" Came From / Why Did My Mum Not Believe Me / Did I Do Wrong? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Why Did I Get A Divorce? by spartan50(m): 3:25pm On Apr 16, 2017
Well, last week was my birthday. My wife didn't wish me a happy birthday. My parents forgot and so did my kids. I went to work and even my colleagues didn't wish me a happy birthday. As I entered my office, my secretary said, "Happy birthday, boss!" I felt so special. She asked me out for lunch. After lunch, she invited me to her apartment. We went there and she said, "Do you mind if I goin to the bedroom for a minute?" "Okay," I said. She came out 5 minutes later with a birthday cake, my wife, my parents, my kids, my friends, & my colleagues all yelling,"SURPRISE!!!" while I was waiting on the sofa... naked...
Re: Why Did I Get A Divorce? by Freewoman(f): 4:21pm On Apr 16, 2017
spartan50:
Well, last week was my birthday. My wife didn't wish me a happy birthday. My parents forgot and so did my kids. I went to work and even my colleagues didn't wish me a happy birthday. As I entered my office, my secretary said, "Happy birthday, boss!" I felt so special. She asked me out for lunch. After lunch, she invited me to her apartment. We went there and she said, "Do you mind if I goin to the bedroom for a minute?" "Okay," I said. She came out 5 minutes later with a birthday cake, my wife, my parents, my kids, my friends, & my colleagues all yelling,"SURPRISE!!!" while I was waiting on the sofa... naked...

SPARTAN50 IMAGINATION........................ IT WILL NEVER COME KEEP DREAMING
Re: Why Did I Get A Divorce? by spartan50(m): 5:59pm On Apr 16, 2017
Freewoman:

SPARTAN50 IMAGINATION........................ IT WILL NEVER COME KEEP DREAMING
WORLD PEOPLE!

(1) (Reply)

Not Easy To Have A Mad Friend. / Happy Africa Day / Me And The Big Snake

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.