Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,951 members, 7,817,791 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:49 PM

Between A Nigerian Dad And His Son In The University - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Between A Nigerian Dad And His Son In The University (2841 Views)

Angry Zambian Father Slaps His Son Over Poor Result After Paying $21k As Tuition / Nigerian dad reacts after daughter's school forced her to losen her braided hair / SS2 Student Expelled For Sleeping With Classmate's Dad And Teacher's Husband (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Between A Nigerian Dad And His Son In The University by emefav: 5:43pm On Apr 16, 2017
Lol, here's a hilarious chat between a Nigerian dad and his son, who asked him for money for faculty trip to Obudu. The Dad however, asked him to carry over the course, as he doesn't have the amount he's asking for.

Nigerian parents sha!!

http://www.lailasblog.com/2017/04/between-nigerian-dad-and-his-son-in.html

Lalasticlala

1 Like

Re: Between A Nigerian Dad And His Son In The University by solpat(m): 5:48pm On Apr 16, 2017
Pa Mayana is mean cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Between A Nigerian Dad And His Son In The University by walearoy(m): 5:49pm On Apr 16, 2017
The 30k activated the silence mode of the dad

4 Likes

Re: Between A Nigerian Dad And His Son In The University by Harrymig1(m): 5:55pm On Apr 16, 2017
Typical African parent

5 Likes

Re: Between A Nigerian Dad And His Son In The University by Nobody: 5:57pm On Apr 16, 2017
grin

Lmaoo
Re: Between A Nigerian Dad And His Son In The University by Khd95(m): 5:59pm On Apr 16, 2017
So,we should fry locust beans abi?

3 Likes

Re: Between A Nigerian Dad And His Son In The University by Nobody: 6:10pm On Apr 16, 2017
"THATS THE ONLY COURSE I HAVE APPROVE FOR YHU TO CARRY OVER".

Mugu
Re: Between A Nigerian Dad And His Son In The University by Ajewealth123(m): 6:11pm On Apr 16, 2017
emefav:
Lol, here's a hilarious chat between a Nigerian dad and his son, who asked him for money for faculty trip to Obudu. The Dad however, asked him to carry over the course, as he doesn't have the amount he's asking for.

Nigerian parents sha!!

http://www.lailasblog.com/2017/04/between-nigerian-dad-and-his-son-in.html

Lalasticlala
that Pupsy is mean fa.
Shai no matter the strategy that guy is gonna use,the man won't yield.

Shai university days sha.
Biosystems 312 procurement and utilization of agric tools( walahi nothing like that)
My Pupsy fall yakata for that
400l,I didn't know my father has secretly collected one of my lecturers phone no
When I try wosh am with another lie,he contacted my lecturer. He later called me in the evening
Son,I don't know how am gonna collect all my money from you so henceforth I will slash ur allowance into two.
He come start to dey name courses wey I don take format collect money,imagine from 200l to 400l o
I almost collapse on phone that day.

16 Likes

Re: Between A Nigerian Dad And His Son In The University by decatalyst(m): 6:38pm On Apr 16, 2017
Carry the course "its the only course I permit you to carry..." grin grin

God bless me for my dad...missed him really badly cry

4 Likes

Re: Between A Nigerian Dad And His Son In The University by Daboywizzy: 6:44pm On Apr 16, 2017
The boy should ask people who his real father is
Re: Between A Nigerian Dad And His Son In The University by Trone: 8:58pm On Apr 16, 2017
End time dad.
Re: Between A Nigerian Dad And His Son In The University by Nobody: 9:35pm On Apr 16, 2017
Pa Mayana : I SAY CARRY THE COURSE , nor be to travel next session? If na me born you and marry your mama no carry that MTK149
Re: Between A Nigerian Dad And His Son In The University by Nobody: 10:01pm On Apr 16, 2017
Good for you cheesy
Ajewealth123:
that Pupsy is mean fa.
Shai no matter the strategy that guy is gonna use,the man won't yield.

Shai university days sha.
Biosystems 312 procurement and utilization of agric tools( walahi nothing like that)
My Pupsy fall yakata for that
400l,I didn't know my father has secretly collected one of my lecturers phone no
When I try wosh am with another lie,he contacted my lecturer. He later called me in the evening
Son,I don't know how am gonna collect all my money from you so henceforth I will slash ur allowance into two.
He come start to dey name courses wey I don take format collect money,imagine from 200l to 400l o
I almost collapse on phone that day.
Re: Between A Nigerian Dad And His Son In The University by ibroh22(m): 10:14pm On Apr 16, 2017
I did more than this,make God in his infinite mercy forgive me,,,all those imaginary handout,excursions,projects,fabrication.....I miss school mehn!!!

If I were the father,i wil give the boy the money,but I will let him know that am aware of his gimmicks and have done more than that before,but I won't give him up to that 30k

I pray God makes me do more than that for my kids

God bless my parents,they never question me all through

7 Likes

Re: Between A Nigerian Dad And His Son In The University by Abeos(m): 11:06pm On Apr 16, 2017
cheesy
Re: Between A Nigerian Dad And His Son In The University by idu1(m): 11:30pm On Apr 16, 2017
We wey no get person to lie for.

Self sponsored.. .

1 Like

Re: Between A Nigerian Dad And His Son In The University by CONFAMA: 11:52pm On Apr 16, 2017
Lmao... The father don give up grin

The man be like make you kukuma kii me cheesy

Re: Between A Nigerian Dad And His Son In The University by prahcetomi(m): 3:00am On Apr 17, 2017
Re: Between A Nigerian Dad And His Son In The University by Idydarling(f): 7:17am On Apr 17, 2017
staged chats op, you wan ask ur papa for money and you're saying "30k"? you must spell it out letter by letter so ur papa go know say u can spell. and which papa know about "carry over" when our papa only know about pass and fail. mtchwwww
Re: Between A Nigerian Dad And His Son In The University by Misterdhee1(m): 7:51am On Apr 17, 2017
Idydarling:
staged chats op, you wan ask ur papa for money and you're saying "30k"? you must spell it out letter by letter so ur papa go know say u can spell. and which papa know about "carry over" when our papa only know about pass and fail. mtchwwww
Staged or not staged. Its funny. FULLSTOP!

1 Like

Re: Between A Nigerian Dad And His Son In The University by BOOKERPAGE(m): 8:12am On Apr 17, 2017
Re: Between A Nigerian Dad And His Son In The University by Nobody: 9:30am On Apr 17, 2017
Idydarling:
Over Sabi.. Papa wey go school nor knw weytin be carry over? U know if dis no be d first tym wey d guy done use carry over threaten his dad?
Re: Between A Nigerian Dad And His Son In The University by leunamme93(m): 10:27am On Apr 17, 2017
ibroh22:
I did more than this,make God in his infinite mercy forgive me,,,all those imaginary handout,excursions,projects,fabrication.....I miss school mehn!!!

If I were the father,i wil give the boy the money,but I will let him know that am aware of his gimmicks and have done more than that before,but I won't give him up to that 30k

I wan to believe this is ibro that is finished from unilorin right? long time.
Re: Between A Nigerian Dad And His Son In The University by Idydarling(f): 11:21am On Apr 17, 2017
fighal:
Over Sabi.. Papa wey go school nor knw weytin be carry over? U know if dis no be d first tym wey d guy done use carry over threaten his dad?
Misterdhee1:

Staged or not staged. Its funny. FULLSTOP!
fighal:
my signature for you
Re: Between A Nigerian Dad And His Son In The University by Nobody: 1:16pm On Apr 17, 2017
Idydarling:
my signature for you
Buh u just replied... with ur face wey be like bons wey burn...

1 Like

Re: Between A Nigerian Dad And His Son In The University by ibroh22(m): 1:34pm On Apr 17, 2017
leunamme93:

I wan to believe this is ibro that is finished from unilorin right? long time.
nah!!!,,, that's a mistake
Re: Between A Nigerian Dad And His Son In The University by tunjijones(m): 2:41pm On Apr 17, 2017
ibroh22:

Do u knw if the dad has the money at all?
Re: Between A Nigerian Dad And His Son In The University by Nobody: 3:13pm On Apr 17, 2017
can't try this with my pops....

(1) (Reply)

Mapoly In Confusion Over School Fees: ! / End Of The Session Party / NDDC Post Gradudate Scholarship Past Questions And Answers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.