Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,771 members, 7,851,635 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 02:07 AM

Stopsmoking Can Be Your New Year Resolution - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Stopsmoking Can Be Your New Year Resolution (518 Views)

Hilarious New Year Resolution My Friend Sent Me On Whatsapp / Make Your New Year Resolution Here If You've Got Any Lol / What is Your New Year Resolution? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Stopsmoking Can Be Your New Year Resolution by Maryjane2: 9:39pm On Jan 01, 2010
fellow members, are you a heavy smoker, have you being looking for how to stop smoking, i too was once a victim of this but i conquered it when i visited and read the articles and their updates, in this website www.stopsmokingpalace..com , this was really effective and today i no longer smoke.  So VISIT:-   www.stopsmokingpalace..com   you will believe  and testify like i do.
Re: Stopsmoking Can Be Your New Year Resolution by harakiri(m): 8:00pm On Jan 02, 2010
Quitting smoking is a thing of the mind and NOT blog spot articles.I have been an on and off smoker and i can tell you from experience that if the issues that trigger the habit are not erased or dealt with, there is always a strong tendency to go back to smoking.I'll be 30 in march this year and i have been smoking since i turned 17.At a point, i was smoking two packets of Benson accompanied with a bottle of Elliot or Red label.I have quit smoking for two years, started again, quit for 7 months started. . .recently i quit for 2 months and i am smoking while typing this although i have reduced the number of sticks per day.Some days i don't even remember cigarettes.

People smoke for different reasons.Some smoke because it's a "hippy" thing to do.Some smoke because everyone around them smokes.Some smoke because of stress although smoking has been proven to increase the stress level rather than curtail it.

To cut the story short, if the problems that cause smoking are not overcome, there is 80-20% chance that an individual will get back to smoking again.

Nuff said!

(1) (Reply)

Is It Right To Be The One To Call Off The Relationship As A Guy? / Job Opportunities In Bellviewair! / Graduate Trainees And Marketing Executives Wanted

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.