Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,156 members, 7,818,498 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:23 PM

Nollywood Actress Gets BMW Car From Her Hubby As 30th Birthday Gift(pics) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Nollywood Actress Gets BMW Car From Her Hubby As 30th Birthday Gift(pics) (1052 Views)

Juliet Mgborukwe Gets A Car As 30th Birthday Gift From Her Husband (Photos) / Olakunle Churchill Buys Their Son 2017 GMC SUV As 1st Birthday Gift (Pics) / P-square Acquires New Mansion As Birthday Gift [PICS] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nollywood Actress Gets BMW Car From Her Hubby As 30th Birthday Gift(pics) by chimere66: 7:08pm On Apr 16, 2017
https://www.instagram.com/p/BS8JyMPF-Ex/

Nollywood actress and TV personality Juliet Mgborukwe was surprised with a BMW car on her 30th birthday by her hubby.She took to social media to share the news and wrote....

'That Moment You Come Back Home To Meet This Baby Parked Pretty Waiting For You Oooooooshe.Thanks Hubx
#NewWhipAlert
#BMW
#Early30thBirthday'

cc; Lalasticlala,ijebabe

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2017/04/nollywood-actress-juliet-mgborukwe-gets.html

Re: Nollywood Actress Gets BMW Car From Her Hubby As 30th Birthday Gift(pics) by GloriaNinja(f): 7:13pm On Apr 16, 2017
PEOPLE AND THE LOVE FOR SHARING OF THEIR PRIVATE LIVES ON SOCIAL MEDIA IS LIKE WHITE YAM AND RED OIL.
Re: Nollywood Actress Gets BMW Car From Her Hubby As 30th Birthday Gift(pics) by IpobAreFools(f): 7:15pm On Apr 16, 2017
If you haven't seen any movie this so called "actress " participate in click like.

1 Like

Re: Nollywood Actress Gets BMW Car From Her Hubby As 30th Birthday Gift(pics) by Tallesty1(m): 7:17pm On Apr 16, 2017
GloriaNinja:
PEOPLE AND THE LOVE FOR SHARING OF THEIR PRIVATE LIVES ON SOCIAL MEDIA IS LIKE WHITE YAM AND RED OIL.
Why are you text yelling?
Re: Nollywood Actress Gets BMW Car From Her Hubby As 30th Birthday Gift(pics) by pizzylee(m): 7:35pm On Apr 16, 2017
congrats to her, also God punish Diego Costa
Re: Nollywood Actress Gets BMW Car From Her Hubby As 30th Birthday Gift(pics) by Speedyconnect5: 7:39pm On Apr 16, 2017
Ols which movie did she act?

check my signature pls
Re: Nollywood Actress Gets BMW Car From Her Hubby As 30th Birthday Gift(pics) by Ncsamuel(m): 8:01pm On Apr 16, 2017
From now on see unlimited pussy access to the hubby.lol
Re: Nollywood Actress Gets BMW Car From Her Hubby As 30th Birthday Gift(pics) by malificent(f): 8:06pm On Apr 16, 2017
When yawa go gas now don't come and tell us you bought the car yourself o
Re: Nollywood Actress Gets BMW Car From Her Hubby As 30th Birthday Gift(pics) by angelTI(f): 8:08pm On Apr 16, 2017
I have not seen her before o. Everybody is an actress/actor nowadays undecided undecided undecided

I don't understand the rationale behind showing off on social media undecided undecided undecided
Re: Nollywood Actress Gets BMW Car From Her Hubby As 30th Birthday Gift(pics) by Nomfanelo99(f): 8:10pm On Apr 16, 2017
I'll also buy husband his favourite car when I'm married

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

See Picture Of Davido And Daddy Freeze At AY Live / Nigerias Male Barbie, Bobrisky Finally Admits He Is Gay In A Recent Post / See Copy Of The Restraining Order Court Served Mercy Aigbe's Abusive Husband

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.