Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,070 members, 7,821,676 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 04:44 PM

Adewale Adeleke Apologizes For Saying 'His Dogs Feed Better Than His Followers" - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Adewale Adeleke Apologizes For Saying 'His Dogs Feed Better Than His Followers" (39368 Views)

Davido, Dangote At Adewale Adeleke And Kani's Wedding In Calabar (Photos, Video) / Adewale Adeleke And Kani Wedding Introduction Photos In Calabar / Thin Tall Tony Reply To IG Trolls Saying His Home Is Very Dirty (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Adewale Adeleke Apologizes For Saying 'His Dogs Feed Better Than His Followers" by 0b10010011: 3:40am On Apr 17, 2017
Ramaa:
Speaker of truth has no friends......

How many Nigerians can afford three meals a day...in this recession....not to talk about one meal.....!!!!?

Speak for yourself and not Nigerians!

If u can't, let us know!
Re: Adewale Adeleke Apologizes For Saying 'His Dogs Feed Better Than His Followers" by 0b10010011: 3:49am On Apr 17, 2017
Ugosample:
Hungry Nigerians venting their frustration on the guy because he said the truth, and even tho he has apologised, they are still venting thrue hunger and frustration on the guy...

Can't you guys just keep shut

You will be a good ingredient for money rituals.

2 Likes

Re: Adewale Adeleke Apologizes For Saying 'His Dogs Feed Better Than His Followers" by Olumaeme: 4:02am On Apr 17, 2017
This fools will open their gutter to talk nonsense, but I still wonder why people follow all this yeyebrities, for what exactly? Me go follow Davido, for wetin Na?

1 Like

Re: Adewale Adeleke Apologizes For Saying 'His Dogs Feed Better Than His Followers" by elegushichilling: 4:02am On Apr 17, 2017
That is good for d jobless followers and asslickers.
Re: Adewale Adeleke Apologizes For Saying 'His Dogs Feed Better Than His Followers" by goldedprince: 4:09am On Apr 17, 2017
naija don suffer. this big head sef follow get fans?
Re: Adewale Adeleke Apologizes For Saying 'His Dogs Feed Better Than His Followers" by olumide81(m): 4:48am On Apr 17, 2017
This guys got a good and disciplined dad, I know a little about him, he accounts for actions like this.
Re: Adewale Adeleke Apologizes For Saying 'His Dogs Feed Better Than His Followers" by Btruth: 5:13am On Apr 17, 2017
......this really show that pride runs in their family. Come to think of it. Did their father really work for his money or made the money through politics?

Bunch of thieves.
Re: Adewale Adeleke Apologizes For Saying 'His Dogs Feed Better Than His Followers" by Nobody: 5:20am On Apr 17, 2017
bebe2:

But am not ur follower,

So talk to those that have no better pple to follow undecided

You deserve a $5m whistle-blower's reward for this post. cool

Re: Adewale Adeleke Apologizes For Saying 'His Dogs Feed Better Than His Followers" by dingbang(m): 5:59am On Apr 17, 2017
I want to ask kweshion.. Are people still following him?
Re: Adewale Adeleke Apologizes For Saying 'His Dogs Feed Better Than His Followers" by onome2013: 6:05am On Apr 17, 2017
No problem. Is the way your parents brought all of you up , hence the running mouth . We don't actually need apology ,since we're aware of insulting words that can come from davido and even you
Re: Adewale Adeleke Apologizes For Saying 'His Dogs Feed Better Than His Followers" by Sunnynwa: 6:28am On Apr 17, 2017
Henon:

Here Is one of fools that shouted halleluya when he made the foolish statement.

Your father is the fool
Re: Adewale Adeleke Apologizes For Saying 'His Dogs Feed Better Than His Followers" by seguntijan(m): 6:29am On Apr 17, 2017
A Fox was chasing a cat ... Eventually the cat ran away... The fox was asked "why did you allow the cat outwit you"
The Fox answered I was chasing the cat for food, but the cat was running for its life..as a Fox I can get other meals.. As a cat If I had caught it. It's dead..
... This is how some of us should take our hustle... Like our lives depends on it . Because some people have tonnes of opportunities and avenue where meals can from or who can help them or they have several options to livelihood... So they can LIVE LIFE and make merry...
While some of us need to see it as SURVIVAL as our lives depends on it..We pray. We hustle.. We run.. We bleed to make a meaning out if life..because WE have no other option...
Some of us have to work twice as hard to get HALF of what they have, but We don't complain....
It's not as if we are not tired But it's just that we can't afford to fail destiny !!!!!
For with God all things are possible
Thanks to Omo Baba Olowo
Re: Adewale Adeleke Apologizes For Saying 'His Dogs Feed Better Than His Followers" by Alvin007: 6:29am On Apr 17, 2017
That name 'Adeleke', is synonymous to 'stupidity'. Ayam not surprised!
Re: Adewale Adeleke Apologizes For Saying 'His Dogs Feed Better Than His Followers" by Langbasa: 6:31am On Apr 17, 2017
Sunnynwa:
Did he lie?

Dude stated the obvious.

Maintaining his dog definitely costs more than $2 per day. What percentage of Nigerians live on above $2 per day?
How i wish amadioha should strike u with th.un.der,f.o.olish idi..ot.

1 Like

Re: Adewale Adeleke Apologizes For Saying 'His Dogs Feed Better Than His Followers" by micdephotography(m): 6:34am On Apr 17, 2017
word is powerful use wisely
Re: Adewale Adeleke Apologizes For Saying 'His Dogs Feed Better Than His Followers" by godquality: 6:35am On Apr 17, 2017
The guy get followers? Before the thing was posted here i never knew Davido get a brother now i hear say him too get followers. So where them dey follow am go?
Re: Adewale Adeleke Apologizes For Saying 'His Dogs Feed Better Than His Followers" by toye440: 6:43am On Apr 17, 2017
D damage has already bin done, ppl just think sorry fix things, pls somebody ask him if he was drunk wen he penned that down, or his brain was in recess mode.
Re: Adewale Adeleke Apologizes For Saying 'His Dogs Feed Better Than His Followers" by Sunnynwa: 6:53am On Apr 17, 2017
ToriBlue:
You must be very stupid, how is eating indomie a poor man's food? If you are a student or were a student you should know indomie is not a poor man's food. Am I even sure you attended college?

This is what you get when contraceptives fail.
Re: Adewale Adeleke Apologizes For Saying 'His Dogs Feed Better Than His Followers" by Kirinwa: 6:53am On Apr 17, 2017
malificent:
We don't need your nonsense apology. You've tainted your repute already. Now people will associate you with stupidity.

People will also associate you with unforgivenness.
Re: Adewale Adeleke Apologizes For Saying 'His Dogs Feed Better Than His Followers" by DJMicky(m): 6:56am On Apr 17, 2017
Who you epp? Your fada
Re: Adewale Adeleke Apologizes For Saying 'His Dogs Feed Better Than His Followers" by Nobody: 7:01am On Apr 17, 2017
Izen:

You and who?? Shebi we have forgiven Kemen? We must forgive this one too since he has apologised.
You're taking this Tboss vs Kemen issue way too personal.
Re: Adewale Adeleke Apologizes For Saying 'His Dogs Feed Better Than His Followers" by Obiwiz(m): 7:15am On Apr 17, 2017
africandollar:
Adewale Adeleke or whatever your name is, you have succeeded in ruining any respect I can ever have for your family, your statement goes a long way to show exactly the kind of person you are so no apology is needed.

I heard that your father is a humble and gentle man but it's so sad he seemed to have raised 'foolish' children who are only interested in showing other peeps that they have more money than them, the truth is if your father doesn't choose his heir wisely his wealth would not last your generation after he is gone...I pray he has a wise son among his children 'cos so far you and that 'froggy voice' have proved times without number that y'all don't know how to manage wealth but rather how much you are controlled by the idea of your father's money. angry angry angry
Most annoying thing na say, with all the derogatory remarks from these guys, and some people still dey follow them up and down on social media. All in the name of fans.
Re: Adewale Adeleke Apologizes For Saying 'His Dogs Feed Better Than His Followers" by chinkichun: 7:18am On Apr 17, 2017
Turks:
Lol. No be Una dey follow them? If hey don't have followers, would they misbehave? Serves his followers right.

You took the words right out of my mouth (abi na fingers sef!).

I don't blame these "celebrities" when the rubbish their followers. It's the dumb followers I blame that make them feel like gods.

1 Like

Re: Adewale Adeleke Apologizes For Saying 'His Dogs Feed Better Than His Followers" by Dollypie20(f): 7:21am On Apr 17, 2017
He's mad, slowpoke
Re: Adewale Adeleke Apologizes For Saying 'His Dogs Feed Better Than His Followers" by Mcreloaded(m): 7:47am On Apr 17, 2017
He should make it up to his followers some way or the other with time he will be forgiven eventually or better still after some time people tend to forget and move on so pleas learn from all of these
Re: Adewale Adeleke Apologizes For Saying 'His Dogs Feed Better Than His Followers" by Johncuba(m): 7:48am On Apr 17, 2017
Even with your unacceptable apology,u owe me 50 strokes!!!

Re: Adewale Adeleke Apologizes For Saying 'His Dogs Feed Better Than His Followers" by Ramaa(m): 7:54am On Apr 17, 2017
0b10010011:

Speak for yourself and not Nigerians!

If u can't, let us know!
if you can handle three meal a day.....then you are blessed....you are the luckiest among the millions of Nigerians
Re: Adewale Adeleke Apologizes For Saying 'His Dogs Feed Better Than His Followers" by Nobody: 7:56am On Apr 17, 2017
Meh! see bashing flying upandan.
Zero chills grin
Re: Adewale Adeleke Apologizes For Saying 'His Dogs Feed Better Than His Followers" by Mediapace: 7:59am On Apr 17, 2017
akanbiaa:
He is not on Nairaland yet some are typing with much hate, for apologizing he shows he is sensitive and just human, I know celebrities who will never apologize and dodge hug in public and don't give a damn yet followers still worship them.

Mention them lipsrsealed

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Ademola Ariyo Is Dead. Kidney Disease Kills Cinematographer (Photos) / Naomi Campbell Debunks Wizkid Love Relationship Rumour / Funke Akindele's Father Is Dead

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.