Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,134 members, 7,818,421 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:01 PM

Affordable PLR Articles/autoresponders For Online Marketers And Bloggers - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Affordable PLR Articles/autoresponders For Online Marketers And Bloggers (439 Views)

4 Ways To Achieve Online Success With Email Autoresponders / Making Business Easier With Autoresponders / We Are Internet Marketers, Not Yahoo Boys! - FATTKAY (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Affordable PLR Articles/autoresponders For Online Marketers And Bloggers by jozzee1(m): 9:32pm On Apr 16, 2017
I will give you 2 Million PLR Articles /Autoresponder Messages or Social Media Status Updates in all niches at an affordable price.

One of the hardest parts of marketing is making sure that you have enough quality content to use as follow up once someone is on your list.
You can do one of two things:
Either you can sit down and write a ton of follow-up messages yourself OR you can spend the money to hire a quality ghostwriter who can create these messages for you.

Even if you hire someone, you can expect to pay at least $3 to $5 per autoresponder message, and that can get costly!

The great thing about autoresponder messages is that they don't have to be unique like web content does. No one is going to scrape your autoresponder content and see if it is unique. No Google ranking worries here!
In the past, I've created some very popular packages of autoresponder messages for offline marketers, and now this new package will help those of you who market products or services online in all niches!
Here's what you get in this package:
2 Million newly written autoresponder messages of 150+ words each.
Each of these messages comes in a .txt document and is ready to be pasted into your own autoresponder service!
Imagine loading these up and having a whole YEAR'S WORTH of content automatically dripping out to your list!

Don't want to use them for an autoresponder sequence? How about using them to fill up a new Facebook page on topics in all niches and then driving traffic to it? You could easily use a free tool like Hootsuite to schedule posts and then let it run.

Save yourself ton of time and money by purchasing this packages of PLR Articles/ autoresponder messages today!

RIGHTS: You have the right to use these messages for your OWN list, but you do not have the right to give the package away or resell it to another person. They may be loaded on your OWN social media outlets or email lists.
If interested call me on:
Re: Affordable PLR Articles/autoresponders For Online Marketers And Bloggers by jozzee1(m): 1:17pm On Apr 17, 2017
You can also buy according to your niche(s)
Re: Affordable PLR Articles/autoresponders For Online Marketers And Bloggers by jozzee1(m): 10:07am On Apr 21, 2017
The articles are still available.
Re: Affordable PLR Articles/autoresponders For Online Marketers And Bloggers by jozzee1(m): 9:08pm On Apr 21, 2017
The PLR articles are of high qualities. They cost less than purchasing an individual book or article.
Re: Affordable PLR Articles/autoresponders For Online Marketers And Bloggers by jozzee1(m): 9:32pm On Apr 21, 2017
The phone number above is also available on Whatsapp

(1) (Reply)

From Job To Business / I Need A Business To Start/ How Can I Start / Exportation Of Agro-produce

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.