Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,317 members, 7,815,605 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:11 PM

Lol. See The Comment A Nigerian Mother Left On Her Son’s Wall After He Showed O - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Lol. See The Comment A Nigerian Mother Left On Her Son’s Wall After He Showed O (2298 Views)

VIDEO: “do You Want All Or Some”?- Naira Marley Says As He Showed Off His Chest / Tony Elumelu Dressed Like Michael Jackson As He Showed Some Moves On Stage / See The Comment A Lady Left On Tonto Dikeh's Husband's IG Page (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lol. See The Comment A Nigerian Mother Left On Her Son’s Wall After He Showed O by mroop(m): 9:51pm On Apr 16, 2017
Trust African parents.. when it comes to discipline.. They’re top notch.
A student of the Nnamdi Azikwe University, Akwa with the Facebook Name, Fredrick Nwogu shared a picture of himself with his friend and captioned it: “EZC”.

His mother stumbled on the picture and then left a comment and demanded that he cuts off the hair.

source : http://www.praizeblog.com/2017/04/lol-see-comment-nigerian-mother-left-on.html

cc lalasticlala fynestboi

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lol. See The Comment A Nigerian Mother Left On Her Son’s Wall After He Showed O by kaycexx(m): 9:53pm On Apr 16, 2017
lol
Re: Lol. See The Comment A Nigerian Mother Left On Her Son’s Wall After He Showed O by josephine123: 9:57pm On Apr 16, 2017
LOL... na wa oo
Re: Lol. See The Comment A Nigerian Mother Left On Her Son’s Wall After He Showed O by Michellla(f): 10:08pm On Apr 16, 2017
Reason i can't add parents on facebook grin

2 Likes

Re: Lol. See The Comment A Nigerian Mother Left On Her Son’s Wall After He Showed O by baylord101(m): 10:20pm On Apr 16, 2017
Cut Asap
Re: Lol. See The Comment A Nigerian Mother Left On Her Son’s Wall After He Showed O by joshadedapo(m): 10:39pm On Apr 16, 2017
Obey before complain...lolzzz
Re: Lol. See The Comment A Nigerian Mother Left On Her Son’s Wall After He Showed O by Buharimustgo: 12:19am On Apr 17, 2017
For real what's that hair meant for?I support the mum jare
Re: Lol. See The Comment A Nigerian Mother Left On Her Son’s Wall After He Showed O by Nobody: 12:49am On Apr 17, 2017
But the mother tint her hair na .. or is it colour blindness that is poking me

Noooooooo, I doubt
Re: Lol. See The Comment A Nigerian Mother Left On Her Son’s Wall After He Showed O by Nobody: 1:34am On Apr 17, 2017
Ma type of mother, GOD bless the real mothers i don't know about baby mama. JK
Re: Lol. See The Comment A Nigerian Mother Left On Her Son’s Wall After He Showed O by mroop(m): 8:23am On Apr 17, 2017
cc lalasticlala
Re: Lol. See The Comment A Nigerian Mother Left On Her Son’s Wall After He Showed O by CaroLyner(f): 8:52am On Apr 17, 2017
The hair is cool all it needs is shaping.
I like punk on guys

1 Like

Re: Lol. See The Comment A Nigerian Mother Left On Her Son’s Wall After He Showed O by Nobody: 12:03pm On Apr 17, 2017
mroop:
Trust African parents.. when it comes to discipline.. They’re top notch.

His mother stumbled on the picture and then left a comment and demanded that he cuts off the hair.

"You can run but you can't hide!"

Kudos to the mum for not being swept away by today's "celebrity" craze.

(You'll be amazed at how permissive some parents have become these days, while trying to groom "the next stars" )

For national peace and tranquility...

EZC, take it easy and trim that hair.
Re: Lol. See The Comment A Nigerian Mother Left On Her Son’s Wall After He Showed O by ShawttySoFyne(f): 3:54pm On Apr 18, 2017
All the hair needs is COMB

(1) (Reply)

Actresses Kemi Afolabi, She Baby Settle Scores Over Odunlade Adekola / Nigerian Celebrities Kids Step Out In Their Traditional Outfits For Cultural Day / More Beautiful Photos From Yomi Casual's Wedding

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.