Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,774 members, 7,817,170 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:38 AM

Seen Flock Of Sheep In The Dream - Culture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Seen Flock Of Sheep In The Dream (434 Views)

Annual Sheep Migration Festival In Madrid / Tension In Kano As Sheep Gives Birth To Human Being / SHEEP CONTROLLED LIKE A DOG IN ABA (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Seen Flock Of Sheep In The Dream by NuhuIbrahim(m): 7:47am On Apr 17, 2017
My fellow nairalander please help me interpret the meaning of this dream. I saw my self in the middle of flock of sheep in my dream running to an exit gate, getting there, no exit route and all sheep has to turn back and run towards where they were coming from. I want those that knows the meaning to please comment, thanks.
Re: Seen Flock Of Sheep In The Dream by AdeniyiA(m): 7:55am On Apr 17, 2017
NuhuIbrahim:
My fellow nairalander please help me interpret the meaning of this dream. I saw my self in the middle of flock of sheep in my dream running to an exit gate, getting there, no exit route and all sheep has to turn back and run towards where they were coming from. I want those that knows the meaning to please comment, thanks.
How is your leadership skills?
Improve on it so your subjects won't turn against you.

1 Like

Re: Seen Flock Of Sheep In The Dream by NuhuIbrahim(m): 4:24pm On Apr 17, 2017
Ok
Re: Seen Flock Of Sheep In The Dream by Nobody: 4:41pm On Apr 17, 2017
My opinion is that you are a leader but something is blocking your path. Advice: Do what you are SUPPOSED to be doing. Don't wait to get in the mood becausevyou could end up procrastinating until good opportunities pass you by smiley

(1) (Reply)

What Is The Tourist Attraction In Your Street Or Community? / Nadal Vs Dolgopolov Federer Vs Kohlschreiber Tennesse Vs Georgia Tech Football / 5 Logical And Effective Ways To Avoid Bigotry Activities On Nairaland

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.