Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,932 members, 7,835,111 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 04:45 AM

Popular Nigerian Man Of God Reveals Exact Year Nigeria Will Break - See Details - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Popular Nigerian Man Of God Reveals Exact Year Nigeria Will Break - See Details (487 Views)

Noah's Ark Rebuilt & Opened For Public In Atlanta US With Its Exact Measurements / Primate Ayodele: "Nigeria Will Split In 2035" / T.B. Joshua Predicts Who Will Win US Presidential Election... See Details (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Popular Nigerian Man Of God Reveals Exact Year Nigeria Will Break - See Details by Davegates: 9:23am On Apr 17, 2017
Popular Nigerian Man of God Reveals Exact Year Nigeria Will Break - See Shocking Details

General Overseer of Inri Evangelical Spiritual Church, Oke-Afa, Lagos, Primate Elijah Babatunde Ayodele has predicted the exact year Nigeria will breakup.
The General Overseer of Inri Evangelical Spiritual Church, Oke-Afa, Lagos, Primate Elijah Babatunde Ayodele, has revealed the exact year Nigeria will breakup.

According to him, the country will breakup in 2043. He further predicted that the ruling All Progressives Congress will ‘tear’ into three factions, adding that the Northern Governors’ Forum of the party will break apart too.

While making further revelations, Primate Ayodele during an interview with The Sun, sai that President Muhammadu Buhari may not finish his first term in office.

He also predicted that the National Chairman of the Peoples Democratic Party, PDP, Senator Ali Modu Sheriff may win the case in the Supreme Court.

According to the cleric, “Already we are working towards breaking up and I tell you, it’s only prayers that can prevent Nigeria from breaking up in 2043. Mark my words.

“Whether the powers that be want it or not, I foresee a very big referendum coming, in which all issues troubling the soul of Nigeria would be tackled.

“This referendum would decide along three main lines among others, on the dire need for us to have true federalism, return to regionalism which thrived and facilitated progress shortly after the colonial masters left or lead us into a breakup.

“The APC should beware of a crack in the party that would tear it into three factions.

“If care is not taken and the PDP fails to properly reconcile their warring factions, the Supreme Court judgment may favour Ali Modu Sheriff.

“The northern arm of the APC Governorship Forum may break. President Buhari may not have the capacity to contest in 2019 while there would be so many candidates contesting. We should even be very prayerful for him to complete his first term.

“We need prayers so that democracy would not cause problems in Nigeria. The military should beware and strategize against some serious bombing of strategic places in the country.

“We have predicted the rancor rocking the NASS, but I want to say that the current trouble in the Assembly is not over as there are more crises ahead in the two legislative houses.

“A lot of unprecedented political chaos, scheming, machinations and manipulations would play out in the 2019 general elections.”

Source: http://www.naijalads.com.ng/2017/04/popular-nigerian-man-of-god-reveals.html

Re: Popular Nigerian Man Of God Reveals Exact Year Nigeria Will Break - See Details by Nobody: 9:25am On Apr 17, 2017
lol, 2043..... Let them stop predicting jor, they should pray for our country instead of predicting things like break up, death of politicians, war, etc
Re: Popular Nigerian Man Of God Reveals Exact Year Nigeria Will Break - See Details by firstclassmumu: 9:25am On Apr 17, 2017
L O L
Re: Popular Nigerian Man Of God Reveals Exact Year Nigeria Will Break - See Details by thesicilian: 9:37am On Apr 17, 2017
Anytime I hear the word primate my mind immediately goes to monkeys, baboons and apes.

1 Like

Re: Popular Nigerian Man Of God Reveals Exact Year Nigeria Will Break - See Details by GloriaNinja(f): 9:52am On Apr 17, 2017
IF THE BREAKING WILL PUT BACK NIGERIA TO PEACE, THEN SO BE IT.
Re: Popular Nigerian Man Of God Reveals Exact Year Nigeria Will Break - See Details by nerodenero: 10:03am On Apr 17, 2017
Me dey sing as a I see 2043

Pastors have come again
Pastors have come again
Father they have come again
Holy Ghost come and take control
Oh yes

Pastors have come again
Pastors have come again
Father they have come again
Holy Ghost come and take control

Una no dey tire?
Re: Popular Nigerian Man Of God Reveals Exact Year Nigeria Will Break - See Details by divinehand2003(m): 10:09am On Apr 17, 2017
It's high time we returned to true federalism, let every region control its resources and develop at its own rate.
This idea of sharing monthly allocations among FG and states has turned us into a lazy nation lacking creativity and innovative ideas to grow and develop while opening the doors for some bloody thieves to rob us dry using pens.
I await the day Nigerians will realize the Times and stand up to join the struggle to change things.

2043 is a life time mehnnnn

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Is It Wrong To Be A Christian Secretly To Preserve Your Life / Open Letter From Christians/atheist/theist/pagans To NL Seun Osewa / Five Reasons To Leave Your Religion – Something For Almost Everyone

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.